Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

"This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker (5495 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by CrisNews12: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2022

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by youngreezy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
short devils with tall problem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by meobizy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lokito news central.
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Gethappy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Neither is she short or dwarf. So why?
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by iHateFraudsters: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
... so that her hand can reach inside the pot.
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Ahumanbeing: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
I hope she finds out soon

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by jeromestarks: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Look at the picture very well. She would have still lit the gas and cook on it without the chair.

For the gram I guess.

1 Like

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by MzErica(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maybe she's 5'0 feet. My neighbor does this shit too. Funny though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Mercury12(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
MzErica:
Maybe she's 5'0 feet. My neighbor does this shit too. Funny though. cheesy
more likely not more than 4.5 feet
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by ikeno(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
once had a short lady visit me and she decide to cook something for us to eat.the first thing she said when she got to the kitchen was."everything for this your kitchen too high,abeg bring small stool make I climb"
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Okoroawusa: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Once I was having sex with a lady I believe should be about 4'11" . We were standing in my living room with her back to me and holding the couch. My penis kept going into her anus instead of her vagina because it was down down.... like down down.
She didn't make a fuss about it going the wrong way. She will just use her hand, reach out and direct the penis to the right hole. I had the feeling that she was used to such situations.

5 Likes

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Freestainworld(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
na dis kind people dey get deep well.

1 Like

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Onyenna(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2022
LOL......

Maybe about 5” tall..... She’s cute though....

Who else was expecting to see a dwarf?
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Onyenna(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2022
ikeno:
once had a short lady visit me and she decide to cook something for us to eat.the first thing she said when she got to the kitchen was."everything for this your kitchen too high,abeg bring small stool make I climb"

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Holybaddo: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin Fear Woman grin grin
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by fkj950ax(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2022
The lady is not to blame
The bricklayer that built the kitchen counter top is a proper M**U
The person who decided to buy a table top cooker with leg stands and place on a ridiculously tall kitchen counter is the 2nd M**U
And instead of her taking unnecessary chances with kitchen accident, she used a chair to allow her see into the pot better.
Thats a lot of smarts in her, compared to the bricklayer and owner of the cooker.

Even a regular standard plastic chair used EVERYWHERE is not as tall as the counter top. The counter top is almost half way to the window.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by falcon01: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2022
The chair is an overkill
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Judybash93(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2022
At least she sabi cook
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by emmy512: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2022
fkj950ax:
The lady is not to blame
The bricklayer that built the kitchen counter top is a proper M**U
The person who decided to buy a table top cooker with leg stands and place on a ridiculously tall kitchen counter is the 2nd M**U
And instead of her taking unnecessary chances with kitchen accident, she used a chair to allow her see into the pot better.
Thats a lot of smarts in her, compared to the bricklayer and owner of the cooker.

Even a regular standard plastic chair used EVERYWHERE is not as tall as the counter top. The counter top is almost half way to the window.

That particular chair go cause the accident she deh avoid

3 Likes

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by GlobTrotter: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2022
CrisNews12:
"This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1669134809quotThisOneShockMequotLadyStandsonChairSoHerHandCanReachGasCookerCrisben.html
she doesn't look short to me. Compare the window levels to the gas stand. It's either the gas stand is too high it the window level is low. Some brick layers can be very funny

1 Like

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by SocialJustice: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Once I was having sex with a lady I believe should be about 4'11" . We were standing in my living room with her back to me and holding the couch. My penis kept going into her anus instead of her vagina because it was down down.... like down down.
She didn't make a fuss about it going the wrong way. She will just use her hand, reach out and direct the penis to the right hole. I had the feeling that she was used to such situations.
Go and learn how to lash properly. It is men who are learners that make the mistake you were making. When she meets a pro, she will know.

4 Likes

Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by determination26(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2022
My exact thought, if that particular plactic chair wants to break, it doesn't give any signs and judging from what I see, it would probably be her face hitting the slab, I don't even want to think of it and I hope it never happens to her
emmy512:

That particular chair go cause the accident she deh avoid
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2022
She just supported herself so what's the big deal?
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by Okoroawusa: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Go and learn how to lash properly. It is men who are learners that make the mistake you were making. When she meets a pro, she will know.
Bro make I dey on my knees fvck short woman because of say I wan lash properly award dey inside ni?
Re: "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker by SocialJustice: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Bro make I dey on my knees fvck short woman because of say I wan lash properly award dey inside ni?
Lol, na you sabi. I'm 6 feet 3 inches sha.

(1) (Reply)

Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help / TF Is This? Lol / This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.