Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu (28942 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Demonicide(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men
He's such a control freak but smart all d same
He is not smart, he is just eloquent. He would have performed better than the rest in all the weekly task if he is really smart .
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by emmy4lov(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
People like you end up marrying someone with lower standard.. why are ladies always adamant to correction, I want to believe it's not the first time she's hearing that ..

UK used Samsung galaxy S6 available for sale whatsapp 08050447106

Very Neat with a gorgeous battery life
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by MhizAJ(f): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2018
nuttyhnic:

i dare you to post a picture! i dare you.
Me that i've been changing my display pix upandan on nairaland
I can't post a pix because of you
And of course you don't have to believe
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Yewandequeen(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
nuttyhnic:

seconded

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by SmartyPants(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
did he ask her to marry him? or am i missing something?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Is it true that Chelsea were beated in yesterday's march against Barcelona?
Barca raped them with 3 goals. At least Man Utd got only 2... We still get dignity grin
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Me that i've been changing my display pix upandan on nairaland
I can't post a pix because of you
And of course you don't have to believe

That's a lie cos you don't look good so you always say terrible things about men, post a picture.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by IamProdigy: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men

Am jus tayad....
so what he said is wrong...
or didn't the criticism come softly?...

meanwhile...
Do you prefer the opposite of domineering?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by IgbosAreFools: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men
Silly comment deleted

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by pweshboi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men
So cos he said she looks more beautiful without eyelashes means he's a control freak?

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by pweshboi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Barca raped them with 3 goals. At least Man Utd got only 2... We still get dignity grin
Abeg rape nah rape... No matter which hole them use.
Chelsea 4 life

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by jidxin(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Some of you just throw like up n about like it’s not a word. Contact your dico for meaning of like, you definitely do not know what that is. Fact#

U are noticed...... u obviously ain't making sense..... there is something they call custom and usage, Or colloquial English
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men

I hear this from ladies a lot but many of you gals love to dominate men.

He told her how he feels about her, If he had told her a lie how lovely she looks with the lashes She would be blushing and shining teeth.

That's how many men told them lies during courtship and they later found out their true colour as their wives.

A lady who doesn't like to be controlled or take advice is not ready for a long lasting Marriage.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by donsmasher74(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Don Smasher rocks Big Brother Naija!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QZkYI52ec
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by marvin906(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
nuttyhnic:

shes beautiful i must admit buh just facially
buh more ugly than smiggle on the inside

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Herrmes: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teewhy2:
okay oooo. so she can't marry someone who is truthful with her, so because he did a constructive criticism of her appearance he is now a bad person. well Ladies like her end up with guys that flash them money or expensive things not knowing if those things were borrowed or ill gotten.
I pray she doesn't fall into wrong hand when she wants to marry.
Constructive criticism? Where?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
We make stupid people trend and smart people unknown very odd world
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Pool4us(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Seriously? cheesy cheesy

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by brokeNOT(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
You can predict and stake about bbnaija on www.highspirit.ng and cash out big time!
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by ebby9z(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why do ladies jump to say 'I can't date or marry someone like you' without being asked. Did he ask you to marry him? Can't you just say that you don't like the fact that he's impulsive?
Females are a confused lot. They'll be forming feminist(claiming their life isn't about marriage) and still be reverting to marriage talks even when unnecessary.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Waliej1980: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lolu like her, let him come out plain not beating around the bush.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Tunks2017(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men

I hate domineering women too..........

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by syncACE(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men
so you want submissive or subjective men abi?...
These are the kind of people who locks their husband's destiny in dry gin bottles
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why? Its something of personal interest and decision.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by kenex4ever(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Demonicide:
He is not smart, he is just eloquent. He would have performed better than the rest in all the weekly task if he is really smart .
you think like me.

I keep hearing Lolu is smart but he can't solve simple puzzles even the one they gave them to practice.

One of the smartest in that house was engineer Ahneeka. Others are: Bito, Anto, Angel. Tobi and Miracle try too. Seems miracle is sound in science.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by princesweetman2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

No dear
I'm extremely beautiful ** No Jokes**

Kindly text ur fb / Ig handle so I can peruse, den judge wethrr u r fine or not.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Demonicide(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
kenex4ever:
you think like me.

I keep hearing Lolu is smart but he can't solve simple puzzles even the one they gave them to practice.

One of the smartest in that house was engineer Ahneeka. Others are: Bito, Anto, Angel. Tobi and Miracle try too. Seems miracle is sound in science.
If Ahneeka was around ,they would have won the global warming presentation.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by kenex4ever(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Demonicide:
If Ahneeka was around ,they would have won the global warming presentation.
most likely

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Its a known fact
a woman does not like men who are truthful with them
they always like a man who lies to them
tell them the sweet nonsense they want to hear and i bet u that pvssy will be urs for the taking

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / Download Lionheart Video 720p (movie By Genevieve)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.