Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44890 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 1:15am On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm sorry but it's just that I still don't believe you for a second. grin grin grin
Yu still haven't given me a reason y? angry angry grin tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 1:16am On May 06, 2010
@my dear mumu, gee (u know say i dont Joke with your matter)
why shud i shut up dearie~
are you ashamed of your deeds
dont worry no body would look down on you
I would defend you any day anytime,
Just dont worry next time, i have the real thing to help you out with OK,

seriously laffin,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 1:17am On May 06, 2010
Missy B, having this interview shall be a waste of time. its like someone buying your product but did not pay for it and all of the sudden, this persin whom did not pay for his product says that he did not buy your product at all and yet get a chance to even defend himself in an interview.

The Seeker is the kind of person that likes to twist and turn his words and make you guys fall for him. Like when I told him that he claim himself rich but borrows his ex gf's money, he go admit he is rich and living in a whatever rich wonderland he mentioned but refuse to answer the part where he took his ex's money and when I told him to pay up the money, he denied ever taking her money and because he cannot answer no more and is chicken s**t to admiit it, he decided to tell me that he is going to ignore me (but never to ignore this thread). People like him is obviously a liar and a big time arsehole!

I dont know why you even want to take his side just to listen to his crappy make belief story and also why this Saturday? So that he can prepare himself to come out with a big lie right? This is what I call a big fowl looser in da making. An interview is nothing without evidence.

The Seeker claim he didnt take her money but he told me many times that he will pay her back (that means he has taken the money). Infact, he told me that from last year! I dont know why some people are still on his side after this. . .  U people seem blind or deaf or I dont know what you call it but it is kinda annoying. . .  angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 1:21am On May 06, 2010
**clears throat**

seriously watching** im not gonna make any comments till we have seeker and plat in the house!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 06, 2010
gabry

the problem is the pro-plat team are making this an us versus them thingy and taking offence at anyone who doesnt see it that way.

on the thread where platinumk first accused the seeker of scamming her, i dont remember her saying anything about him taking her money. She mentioned a UPS transaction and also questioned his bank account.

can you post links to this money issue if any are available on nl.

Was this private info not covered here?

The Seeker is the kind of person that likes to twist and turn his words and make you guys fall for him

i'm sure he's not doing it to intentionally make girls fall for him.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 1:25am On May 06, 2010
^^

Good question Tpia,

no wonder Theseeker spoke so highly of you!!

funny thing is im in no body's part
I just want to see plat back in my arms~ grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:26am On May 06, 2010
190 abeg carry go.

there are serious matters on ground, as far as i can see.

first you say the seeker told you i'm kolomental, now you say he spoke highly of me. No be platinumk matter dey join una? Wetin be tpia own for ya discussion.

i no be small pikin and i'm immune to all this adolescent drama, for want of a better expression.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 1:27am On May 06, 2010
tpia.:

^^you seemed serious enough when you made the thread though.

and afterwards came your showdown with the seeker.
Because i respect you, I'll reply.
The thread stemmed from frustrations from insults.
It was more of a taunt than anything else.

Then came other threads that were directly more conformational
Again- stemming from insults, not a person.
I know it seems uncanny how the turn around time was
But due to others involved thereafter, I cant say anymore.
Yes it hurt to find out right after those threads,  but I can and will never cover wrong doings.
Even if it hurts.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 1:29am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Missy B, having this interview shall be a waste of time. its like someone buying your product but did not pay for it and all of the sudden, this persin whom did not pay for his product says that he did not buy your product at all and yet get a chance to even defend himself in an interview.

The Seeker is the kind of person that likes to twist and turn his words and make you guys fall for him. Like when I told him that he claim himself rich but borrows his ex gf's money, he go admit he is rich and living in a whatever rich wonderland he mentioned but refuse to answer the part where he took his ex's money and when I told him to pay up the money, he denied ever taking her money and because he cannot answer no more and is chicken s**t to admiit it, he decided to tell me that he is going to ignore me (but never to ignore this thread). People like him is obviously a liar and a big time arsehole!

I dont know why you even want to take his side just to listen to his crappy make belief story and also why this Saturday? So that he can prepare himself to come out with a big lie right? This is what I call a big fowl looser in da making. An interview is nothing without evidence.

The Seeker claim he didnt take her money but he told me many times that he will pay her back (that means he has taken the money). Infact, he told me that from last year! I dont know why some people are still on his side after this. . .  U people seem blind or deaf or I dont know what you call it but it is kinda annoying. . .  angry
grin tongue

Sis no mind dem jo they just want entertainment it really doesn't affect there lifes @ least some of there lifes i would like 2 think. . . undecided

Yea it is really a pointless case but 4 fun's sake let's roll wif it. . .hehe

I really do think this shouldn't be a public matter cause pple's emotions have been tied wif this aswell but on the other hand i guess it could possibly teach other peeps a lessons or 2.

The jerk only just came bck here 2 justify himself. . .and get his longed 4 attention cause his life is so sad & he is so lonely he don't give a sh,*t anywayz no need 2 ponder on dis issue any longer,

They said they want an Interview bring it on. cheesy

[size=30pt]Saturday : morning 2 midnight be there or be 'Seeked'! cheesy grin tongue
[/size]
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:30am On May 06, 2010
platinumnk:

Because i respect you, I'll reply.
The thread stemmed from frustrations from insults.
It was more of a taunt than anything else.

Then came other threads that were directly more conformational
Again- stemming from insults, not a person.
I know it seems uncanny how the turn around time was
But due to others involved thereafter, I cant say anymore.
Yes it hurt to find out right after those threads, but I can and will never cover wrong doings.
Even if it hurts.

ok!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 1:38am On May 06, 2010
Tpia, he told me that on YIM and on FB that now I wish I didnt deleted him from FB. I even told Platonumnk what he said before and Plat made it clear to me that he will never pay back but I still had faith in him cause he was nice to me and we were friends so I decided to give him a chance. U see, when the problem arises, I dont just contact people and tell them nonsense on a pUblic forum. I ask this person in private but now this guy has gotten to my nerves and slef proclaim his innocense, seriously! This is way beyond too much! Now I wish I didnt contact him privately cause see what you people are talking now. U guys seem to expect me to find evidence on a public forum. The thing is he told me personally that he will pay so be3cause up till this date he did not pay yet deny it, thats what got me angry.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On May 06, 2010
^Hmm dat's y u shouldn't have involved urself Gabry it wasn't really ur place ya know?. . . undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 1:43am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Gabby my twinny love, its ok really.
My issue was with uju not TS
What has happened, happened.
I know some will try to justify his reasons, and I cant say Im not surprised.
This is Nigeria after all.
I blame our corrupt govt that has people justifying to 419.
Only very few know everything, and Ive either spoken to them publicly or privately.
Let him say what he wants, it doesnt change who he is, maybe to others. . .
LOL, but those are the ones I feel the most pity for . .
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:46am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Tpia, he told me that on YIM and on FB that now I wish I didnt deleted him from FB. I even told Platonumnk what he said before and Plat made it clear to me that he will never pay back but I still had faith in him cause he was nice to me and we were friends so I decided to give him a chance. U see, when the problem arises, I dont just contact people and tell them nonsense on a pUblic forum. I ask this person in private but now this guy has gotten to my nerves and slef proclaim his innocense, seriously! This is way beyond too much! Now I wish I didnt contact him privately cause see what you people are talking now. U guys seem to expect me to find evidence on a public forum. The thing is he told me personally that he will pay so be3cause up till this date he did not pay yet deny it, thats what got me angry.

^alright, if you say so.

but do you wonder why the seeker is constantly trying to tell his own side of the story on nl, despite the fact that platinumk has his info and has posted much of it here?

also, as regards your post:

The Seeker claim he didnt take her money but he told me many times that he will pay her back (that means he has taken the money).

did he specifically say he got physical cash from platinumk?

if yes, did he specify if the money was a gift, loan, or IOU for services rendered (the UPS and co)

of course its the parties involved [and they're many] who know the nitty gritty of the whole story, but some of us are only going by what we see.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On May 06, 2010
Don't ever play wif your money with anybody. . .i tell u sista! cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:50am On May 06, 2010
I know some will try to justify his reasons

nobody here is trying to justify his reasons.

it's just that the matter doesnt seem to be black and white.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 1:51am On May 06, 2010
platinumnk:

Only very few know everything, and Ive either spoken to them publicly or privately.

Plat,
Plat,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 2:05am On May 06, 2010
tpia.:

nobody here is trying to justify his reasons.

it's just that the matter doesnt seem to be black and white.
Tpia- Honestly, it will never be.

190:

Plat,
Plat,
Please let me be. If you want to be a weakling, that is your own wahalla. but please stop yabbing my name up and down.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 2:06am On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hmm dat's y u shouldn't have involved urself Gabry it wasn't really your place ya know?. . . undecided

Im sorry but Platinumnk has been my sister from before and I know her very very well. I am close with Platinumnk and I was close with The Seeker and they told me alot. . . hmmm. . . You know what? Dont bother.

platinumnk:

U are right. The country is corrupted. Me and you shouldnt care right? You are right. Im not even bothered to see the interview or whatever sh** they call it this so called Saturday. . .  undecided

tpia.:

^alright, if you say so.

but do you wonder why the seeker is constantly trying to tell his own side of the story on nl, despite the fact that platinumk has his info and has posted much of it here?

also, as regards your post:

did he specifically say he got physical cash from platinumk?

if yes, did he specify if the money was a gift, loan, or IOU for services rendered (the UPS and co)

of course its the parties involved [and they're many] who know the nitty gritty of the whole story, but some of us are only going by what we see.

Tpia, when The Seeker told his side of the story on Nairaland, I was trying to understand him and infact during that time, I felt really bad for the both of them cause I was close with them and thats why I asked him privately. Whether if the money is a gift, loan and so on as you call it, still! I take his word that he clearly stated that " HE WILL PAY THE MONEY BACK TO PLATINUMNK." which he did not up till this date and what triggered my anger is when he self denied about the money which means that "HE HAVE CHANGED HIS MIND AND WILL NOT PAY BACK THE MONEY AS HE CLAIMED HE WOULD PAY IT BACK BEFORE". Thats all I needed to know and thats all I needed him to do but he didnt and yet he denied it. Thats all which got me upset.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 2:10am On May 06, 2010
Please let me be. If you want to be a weakling, that is your own wahalla. but please stop yabbing my name up and down.
awwwww, embarassed embarassed embarassed
that hurt!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2010
190:

awwwww, embarassed embarassed embarassed
that hurt!!

That's what you get for instigating all this drama tongue tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 2:22am On May 06, 2010
OgidiBoy:

That's what you get for instigating all this drama tongue tongue tongue

awww,
dats not fair,
I feel like crying ogidi-gidi
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:27am On May 06, 2010
190:

awww,
dats not fair,
I feel like crying ogidi-gidi

I'm sorry you feel that way, but what happened between plat and TS was forgotten months ago till you and Uju had to dig it up again

for no reason.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 2:33am On May 06, 2010
Oh boy! Guess I have to wait right? angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by honeric01(m): 5:10am On May 06, 2010
wonders shall never end, so plat, somebody pulled a wool over your exposed face? grin grin grin grin honeric01, shut up and stop joking, sad

now, plat, wetin happen? u need my detective help or it's too late? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 6:53am On May 06, 2010
Gabry this is another thing u have to understand about nigerians- they are soo ffin dodgy. The reaoson why their govt is duping them on a daily basis. The guy is a fraudster whatever whichever system the bobo used to siphon money is irrelevant. if the guy tells u lies and u fall for it he will come back on this forum and do it to someone else. Plat was right dishonesty has become a lifestyle for nigerians they live for it and crave for it when its not there. Its like me goin to a murdere and questionin th style and weapons he used, what for??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Mobinga: 8:01am On May 06, 2010
I have had a real-life meeting with a nairalander, DUALCORE.
But this thread is just too gay for my liking, i better not share it here.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Mobinga: 8:01am On May 06, 2010
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 8:15am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

wonders shall never end, so plat, somebody pulled a wool over your exposed face? grin grin grin grin honeric01, shut up and stop joking, sad

now, plat, wetin happen? u need my detective help or it's too late? undecided undecided undecided

Honeric. I am not done with you with our quarell and I am not letting you run scotts free with it either angry Our discussion will continue and Ill make u see that I am correct! angry angry angry

ayettymama:

Gabry this is another thing u have to understand about nigerians- they are soo ffin dodgy. The reaoson why their govt is duping them on a daily basis. The guy is a fraudster whatever whichever system the bobo used to siphon money is irrelevant. if the guy tells u lies and u fall for it he will come back on this forum and do it to someone else. Plat was right dishonesty has become a lifestyle for nigerians they live for it and crave for it when its not there. Its like me goin to a murdere and questionin th style and weapons he used, what for??

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed Ayettymama, are u NIgerian? embarassed lipsrsealed

I get piss when the truth is laid there so openly for our eyes to see yet people try avoid seeing it. angry

Mobinga:

U mean say u have a problem with Dual Core? Yeah! Me too!!! Infact, I bet my problem with him could be bigger than yours. Just dont make me see his face hia make me no go start my vexing angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Mhismole(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2010
hmm. i told myself il sit back and watch this one, no posts.

but 26 pages and i still have to wait till saturday?? its still wednesday where i am!

the sad thing is, 190's poll is still up there. 190, apparently your meeting was not good.

and thanks to tpia btw who has been asked the questions that kept bugging my mind.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Erhmm, Like I said Gab, The interview will hold. cool
It's a waste of ma time? Let me bother about that.

I'm beginning to think certain people are scared - hence, the reason they don't want the interview to take place. Why bother  if You have nuffin to lose? undecided

Ma Opinion: Plat has created several threads talking about how TS tried to dupe her and I'm yet to read any thread in which TS defended himself. So, this gives him an opportunity. If Plat deems it worthy to reply him on saturday if/when he lies, Fine. If not, nuffin spoil.

Note: Pweety4me, Gab and whoever it may concern, if You aren't comfortable with people's interest on this issue, please, locate other threads instead of increasing the number of posts here yet singing how useless it is. Seriously, it's beginning to annoy me. undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by spikedcylinder: 8:49am On May 06, 2010
Interestingly, this thread is about 190 and The Seeker. How Plat managed to make it about her and her guy is beyond me. Uju was stating her opinion, the degree to which she knows anybody is not the focus here. She's allowed. You didn't need to jump her like that, it appeared as though you had been 'chilling' for her for a while.
If you folks are still into each other, deceits and all what nots, get with your program off NL. Otherwise, some things are best left ignored.
Ironically, it's easy for other people to sit on the fence, taunt and judge because they like people to think their lives are perfect and they don't have one hair out of place. They like us to believe that they won't do worse things being in either party's position. Big fat LOL!

TheSeeker, Jose Martins is just right off Mamman Nasir and I'll be leaving here soon anyway. Y'all have fun.

Jeebus, I actually miss this crazy place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53)

See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.