Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45019 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:22am On May 06, 2010
190 its a lie!!! shurrup dia thunder fiya ur mout!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

how can one come to nl and not be entertained??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:24am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

no ooo u might have work to do but i dont!! (that was just a biiig lie)   grin grin grin grin

debts?? lol gabry are u sure u nno wat 419 means?? u are truly an oyibo woman!!! if ts ows anybody money the person should just say bye bye!!! jokes payin debts indeed!

Calling it debts is the salt and pepper to that statement  tongue

Na waa! of course I know what 419 is. . . better not to explain here or Ill get screwed by some people.  grin

And truth be told, I dont care what it is, he has to pay her back!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

uju if u can honestly say u wont be mad if someone made such an indirect against you- i take it back-you obviously meant no harm and was just givin an impartial . . . . . opinion *cough cough* bs!!

Well maybe if I had something 'personal' against the person, I just might react the way she did! No I take that back, I can NEVER do what she did!

If not, I see no reason why she wouldnt have said something like . . .  'well Uju, think what you like, I don't care' . .  and the matter would have died a natural death.

But apparently, someone has been carrying a torch for me and just had to let it blow!

NL is not real life, people need to get used to that!  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 10:27am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

190 its a lie!!! shurrup dia thunder fiya your mout!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

how can one come to nl and not be entertained??

Thunder fire your punanie~ grin grin
U have caused so much damage already!!
U nor dey tire!!

@gabry
but plat isnt even ask for her money back
why are u swallowing panadol for someone else HIV!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:28am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Calling it debts is the salt and pepper to that statement  tongue

Na waa! of course I know what 419 is. . . better not to explain here or Ill get screwed by some people.  grin

And truth be told, I dont care what it is, he has to pay her back!

gabry forget abt ts paying anybody- thats not the way con artists work! they shoot they score they eat!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well maybe if I had something 'personal' against the person, I just might react the way she did! No I take that back, I can NEVER do what she did!
If not, I see no reason why she wouldnt have said something like . . .  'well Uju, think what you like, I don't care' . .  and the matter would have died a natural death.
But apparently, someone has been carrying a torch for me and just had to let it blow!
NL is not real life, people need to get used to that!  undecided

makes sense- u knew exaclty wat u were sayin but didnt think plat will take it that seriously, i feel you
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2010
190:

Thunder fire your punanie~ grin grin
U have caused so much damage already!!
U nor dey tire!!

@gabry
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:34am On May 06, 2010
190:

@gabry

Now I see the problem here with you people. . . You assume things too much and thats what triggered every fight here. She always tells me about the money issue on YIM so I know. If she didnt, I wouldnt have started bashing him in the first place. Anyways, it came to a point that she was fed up! Imagine waiting from September 2009 till this year and I even told her that The Seeker says he would pay back and she was upset and she was like I dont think so but I told her to wait and see! See how muc patient I have for that boy  angry Geeezzz. . . I hate telling you guys this kinda stuff. . , . . . .   angry  angry  angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

makes sense- u knew exaclty wat u were sayin but didnt think plat will take it that seriously, i feel you

yes but to shoot their score and eat and still come in here and show their face to say that they are innocent is not acceptable. . . he could have just dont show at all like the other 419'ers do or simply create another ID and change personality like all the other 419'ers. . . angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 10:42am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

yes but to shoot their score and eat and still come in here and show their face to say that they are innocent is not acceptable. . . he could have just dont show at all like the other 419'ers do or simply create another ID and change personality like all the other 419'ers. . . angry
see,
WTF, theseeker keeps claiming his innocence and plat keeps saying he scammed her,
anyway lets wait till saturday, The seeker is gonna come out in full,

lets keep our legs crossed and [s]lemme go have s3x or sometin till saturday @lest![/s]
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

And have the likes of you label him guilty for life?

Honestly, I would feel for Plat if I find out she was duped because the is no reason watsoever for someone to take advantage of an affection. I have no facts about their case despite what she thinks but if TS wants to prove his innocence, what do you have to lose?

If she didnt always sound like a heart-borken bird, I would have taken her serously!  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

he made alot of friends and has alot of fans-- so he still feels funky cos some people actually believe he is innocent, i wont be surprised if he actually is on nl with another username except for the pelican, he will also be on other sites doin the same think and sendin phishinemails and wot nots!

last stop armed robbery where he will get shot in the arse!

**rolls eyes**
unno wat im done, i just hope one day not too far away some of you people get a real tste of what happened to platti

it doesnt feel soo good, trust!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2010
190:

see,
WTF, theseeker keeps claiming his innocence and plat keeps saying he scammed her,
anyway lets wait till saturday, The seeker is gonna come out in full,

lets keep our legs crossed and [s]lemme go have s3x or sometin till saturday @lest![/s]

Na waa! U naughty dirty man!!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked              angry                               grin

Ujujoan:

And have the likes of you label him guilty for life?

Honestly, I would feel for Plat if I find out she was duped because the is no reason watsoever for someone to take advantage of an affection. I have no facts about their case despite what she thinks but if TS wants to prove his innocence, what do you have to lose?

If she didnt always sound like a heart-borken bird, I would have taken her serously!  undecided

he made himself being labelled guilty for life naaa. . . Imagine. if he didnt tell me that he was going to pay Plat and untill now he still have not paid, I wouldnt have mocked him. . .

LOL!!! Na waa for u ooo. . . Its not easy getting broken hearted naaa. and also yeah, if really its true she has been duped, its right for her to make a report just to warn other fellow Nairalanders.  Cause if it happen to me, I would do so as well. . . . . .  But seems to me, not many people appreciates her warning.  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

he made alot of friends and has alot of fans-- so he still feels funky cos some people actually believe he is innocent, i wont be surprised if he actually is on nl with another username except for the pelican, he will also be on other sites doin the same think and sendin phishinemails and wot nots!

last stop armed robbery where he will get shot in the arse!

**rolls eyes**
unno wat im done, i just hope one day not too far away some of you people get a real tste of what happened to platti

it doesnt feel soo good, trust!

Exactly! I thank God say you understood how Plat is feeling like I did and no one wants to go through this sh**T for real for real. sad
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2010
lol as in ive even ignored what actually transpired btn plat and ts simply because the guy is a 419er

its like people wanna just use the fact that platti liked the guy to justify him

eeeeehn sebi platti was in love with him he can dupe her now, aint notin wrong in dat!

sweet sweet nigerians
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:00am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

lol as in ive even ignored what actually transpired btn plat and ts simply because the guy is a 419er

its like people wanna just use the fact that platti liked the guy to justify him

eeeeehn sebi platti was in love with him he can dupe her now, aint notin wrong in dat!

sweet sweet nigerians

I dont like that oooo. . . . sad
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

he made himself being labelled guilty for life naaa. . . Imagine. if he didnt tell me that he was going to pay Plat and untill now he still have not paid, I wouldnt have mocked him. . .

LOL!!! Na waa for u ooo. . . Its not easy getting broken hearted naaa. and also yeah, if really its true she has been duped, its right for her to make a report her just to warn other fellow Nairalanders.  Cause if it happen to me, I would do so as well. . . . . .  But seems to me, not many people appreciates her warning.  undecided

Ok you have facts that we obviosuly don't have, why dont you want us to hear them too?

You heard from Plat and TS. We heard from Plat alone! Please allow us hear from TS too.

Beleive me, if I think TS actually duped Plat or is in anyway involved in fruad, I'll be the first to stone him!

But I read the thread then and I'm still in doubt of something . .  was Plat aware of TS's sheanenigans while they were friends and only decided to expose him after they quarelled? Or was she completely clueless all the while?

If she condoned it at a time, not matter how little, then she has no right to judge him!  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

I dont like that oooo. . . . sad

na so e be my love
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:04am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok you have facts that we obviosuly don't have, why dont you want us to hear them too?

You heard from Plat and TS. We heard from Plat alone! Please allow us hear from TS too.

Beleive me, if I think TS actually duped Plat or is in anyway involved in fruad, I'll be the first to stone him!

But I read the thread then and I'm still in doubt of something . .  was Plat aware of TS's sheanenigans while they were friends and only decided to expose him after they quarelled? Or was she completely clueless all the while?

If she condoned it at a time, not matter how little, then she has no right to judge him!  undecided

Ok, In that case, I will leave it till Sat for TS to speak out loud  grin

They both were in love (they claim to be) and they had fights and all and I even paired them up back together and to settle their differences! Imagine that! if I can do that that measn I was originally in nobody's side.

I will wait till The Seeker speak up. Just that I still cannot stand to the fact that Te Seeker told me personally that he would pay back naaa. . . That is what got me upset to be honest. . .   sad
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:06am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

na so e be my love

Dear Mama, with that your statement, u make me feel like shooting all my Nigerian housemates to their death bed oo. . . Cause they are all scammers as well embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

sweet sweet nigerians

Nobody is saying that. She doesn't deserve to be duped because she fell for the wrong guy! But does she have a right to accuse someone of a crime just becos their r/ship didnt work out!

I wasnt even around when the whole thing was happening, all I have it fragment, bits and pieces. I cannot say what exactly happened. All I know is what I read in the threads later and since TS was banned before he had a chance to say something, I still consider that one-sided!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Ok, In that case, I will leave it till Sat for TS to speak out loud grin

They both were in love (they claim to be) and they had fights and all and I even paired them up back together and to settle their differences! Imagine that! if I can do that that measn I was originally in nobody's side.

I will wait till The Seeker speak up. Just that I still cannot stand to the fact that Te Seeker told me personally that he would pay back naaa. . . That is what got me upset to be honest. . . sad

So he didnt pay her back? undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by honeric01(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Honeric. I am not done with you with our quarell and I am not letting you run scotts free with it either Angry Our discussion will continue and Ill make u see that I am correct! Angry Angry Angry

wetin you mean? yes we are not through, where you dey? abeg come on so we can conclude our stuff abeg.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

So he didnt pay her back? undecided

Nope he didnt. Uju, u see, its very rare for me to get mad like this but for me to really mock the daylights out of people (which is out of my comfort zone) that means to say, he has done bad things naaa.

honeric01:

wetin you mean? yes we are not through, where you dey? abeg come on so we can conclude our stuff abeg.

Bobo, my American Idol is up naaa. I wanna fight with you tommorow! Im not satisfied with this your answer and I think you are living in self denial angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Dear Mama, with that your statement, u make me feel like shooting all my Nigerian housemates to their death bed oo. . . Cause they are all scammers as well  embarassed lipsrsealed cry

ah ah me im not a scammer nau

obviously not all nigerians are that way- but ts is. . . . . . and people are still defending him

you see my point- they are no better than each other

@uju dont get mad if i ignore you, i feel its better i dont answer u cos i like u small

u mite take what i have to say very personal, so ill leave it there, i cant be bothered
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Nope he didnt. Uju, u see, its very rare for me to get mad like this but for me to really mock the daylights out of people (which is out of my comfort zone) that means to say, he has done bad things naaa.

Na wa oh undecided undecided undecided undecided

But why she sef go dey send man money like that? If I talk now she'll call me a gold-digger! undecided

ayettymama:

@uju dont get mad if i ignore you, i feel its better i dont answer u cos i like u small

u mite take what i have to say very personal, so ill leave it there, i cant be bothered

It's cool, but you shd master the act of dis-agreeing politely! When you are done with it, you can give Plat tips! cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by honeric01(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Bobo, my American Idol is up naaa. I wanna fight with you tommorow! Im not satisfied with this your answer and I think you are living in self denial angry

ok babe, i dey on yim dey wait you, hit me up so we can continue, i ain't self denying anything, it's just fact i work with  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2010
lol uju is it the same way u mastered the art of giving opinions politely??

i feel u gurl  wink wink
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by spikedcylinder: 11:25am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Good question!!!!!
I wonder about it too. I mean, clearly, TS was honest about some things. He told everyone at the time that he was in UCLA and Plat seemed to be the only one that knew he wasn't there.
It's the bloody internet, anybody can be anybody. I can be Jackie Chan and Julie Delpy in one take, fine but why bring it all out when it turned sour knowing fully well that he lied with your permission before? Eh?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:27am On May 06, 2010
uju

why have u abandoned me to talk alone on that thread??

they are trying to crucify me there!!!!

oya come lets write a 101 on

WHY WOMEN SHOULDNT GIVE MEN MONEY!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

ah ah me im not a scammer nau

obviously not all nigerians are that way- but ts is. . . . . . and people are still defending him

you see my point- they are no better than each other

I no dey say yo be scammer naa. I mean the people which Im living with in malaysia. But they have their reasons and I no fit shout ooo  sad lipsrsealed embarassed

Ujujoan:

Na wa oh  undecided  undecided  undecided  undecided

But why she sef go dey send man money like that? If I talk now she'll call me a gold-digger!  undecided

If only I have a long term good memory I would tell you from start till the end. . . As far as I know, The Seeker said he would pay her back but he didnt.

But I will wait till Jeffrey come in and explain himself. Maybe than I would remember and will judge from there.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

ok babe, i dey on yim dey wait you, hit me up so we can continue, i ain't self denying anything, it's just fact i work with  cheesy

When we do it on YIM, our quarell dont seem to end naaa sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53)

Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.