Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45040 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

I no dey say yo be scammer naa. I mean the people which Im living with in malaysia. But they have their reasons and I no fit shout ooo  sad lipsrsealed embarassed

you are even part of them, you also think scammers are justified
because they have given u a sob story
people esp women need to fix up!!
there is absolutely no reason or no excuse to rob people of thier money
gabry how would u feel if someone duped you of your money??
will u be thinkin aww it mustve been some poor bobo in nigeria that just needed to eat??

NO!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

uju

why have u abandoned me to talk alone on that thread??

they are trying to crucify me there!!!!
oya come lets write a 101 on

WHY WOMEN SHOULDNT GIVE MEN MONEY!!!

Wat? Oginni? Wait make I come dia finish dem!  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2010
the is he using me written by german wotnot

hurry up oooo
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by honeric01(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

When we do it on YIM, our quarell dont seem to end naaa  sad

ok, where make we do am? untop tree? undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

I no dey say yo be scammer naa. I mean the people which Im living with in malaysia. But they have their reasons and I no fit shout ooo  sad lipsrsealed embarassed

If only I have a long term good memory I would tell you from start till the end. . . As far as I know, The Seeker said he would pay her back but he didnt.

But I will wait till Jeffrey come in and explain himself. Maybe than I would remember and will judge from there.

Save your breath sweetie. . .  saturday is only two days away  wink  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:50am On May 06, 2010
lol

imagine if ts doesnt show up!!!

**random thot**
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

you are even part of them, you also think scammers are justified
because they have given u a sob story
people esp women need to fix up!!
there is absolutely no reason or no excuse to rob people of thier money
gabry how would u feel if someone duped you of your money??
will u be thinkin aww it mustve been some poor bobo in nigeria that just needed to eat??

NO!!!

Not really na. To me, as long as they pay their rents its all fine by me. The rest of their business, Im not concern.

Ujujoan:

Save your breath sweetie. . .  saturday is only two days away  wink  cheesy

Yes naa. For me it might be one week now since my boss is sending me to work oustation.  I just knew it a min ago angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

**random thot**

Abeg oh, no go there oh. He has to come by fire by force . .

Gabry:

Not really na. To me, as long as they pay their rents its all fine by me. The rest of their business, Im not concern.

Yes naa. For me it might be one week now since my boss is sending me to work oustation.  I just knew it a min ago angry

Eeeeiyah poor you!  sad

Me I'm gonna be tied up d whole day, but I'll have my fone right beside me. lol. I can't risk being told the story, I need to be there l1ve!  grin  grin
lol!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

**random thot**
Between You and I, is there something You're scared of, about this interview?
You don't want Your a$$ or a certain person's a$$ to be exposed?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:58am On May 06, 2010
ahhh missy how did u find that out?? sherlock holmes help you??

me and the seeker have been doin the undergeround deed- then he dumped me for platti cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

Between You and I, is there something You're scared of, about this interview?
You don't want Your a$$ or a certain person's a$$ to be exposed?

lol, you know I have a feeling the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. We might end up settling a lovers' spat that day!  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:00pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol, you know I have a feeling the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. We might end up settling a lovers' spat that day!  grin

its a lie jooo

its under proportion

we must fight

there must be bloodshed

lies and secrets must be exposed!!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2010
lol grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

I wouldn't mind Plat and TS getting back together.
Any Fkucing thing can happen, as long as I hear/read the whole Gist. grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2010
u people wicked ooo

u want plat to get back with a 419er shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the ladies on this nl are very toxic!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

I wouldn't mind Plat and TS getting back together.
Any Fkucing thing can happen, as long as I hear/read the whole Gist. grin

lol grin grin grin

ayettymama:

u people wicked ooo

u want plat to get back with a 419er shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the ladies on this nl are very toxic!!

Why r u talking on her behalf? Who told you she doesn't want it!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 12:15pm On May 06, 2010
[size=14pt]THE CASE FOR AND AGAINST THE PLANTIFF PLATINUM AND THE DEFENDANT THESEEKER[/size]

MOTION BEFORE THE JURY TEAM (DEBOSKY, TPIA, OMO IBO)

~ TIME FACTOR ~ Legal jurisdiction to ascertain the time Platinum squealed and to decide whether she should be absolved or deemed equally culpable/accesory to the crime/aiding and abetting . . .

~ MOTIVE OF THE PLANTIFF ~ Would there be a case if Platinum had not discovered and jumped to the conclusion that Theseeker was cheating on him with Flgators and now, Ujujoan shocked

~ THE BASIS FOR BRINGING THESEEKER TO NL COURT TO EXPOSE HIM AS A SCAMMER ~ Weighing the accusations levelled against him so far;

* Was Platinum aware that THESEEKER was in UCLA, or did he lie about his location?

*that he is a two-timing heifer of a player (he was trifling with flgators and has now moved onto ujujoan) does this make him a scammer?/Who was he scamming?)

*the UPS saga (he lied to the plantiff that he had a prepaid account, yet how did UPS still go ahead to ship parcel without payment? Perhaps UPS should be witness summoned tongue Now does this make him a scammer?/Who was he scamming?)

*the gifts e.g $15 Aerostale shirts, etc (people help their boyfriends/girlfriends with visa applications, exchange gifts, etc does this make him a scammer?)

*the money gobshite keeps ranting about like a deranged banshee (when did PLATINUM ask THESEEKER to pay it back? What was the agreement? Was he given time to pay this back?)

*the fake bank account (not saying nothing but even Malaysia has a Fraud and Compliance Department that means to say . . .  lipsrsealed )

*the grandfather clock saga (when did Platinum notify 190 of Theseeker's alledgedly dubious intent? Again can she prove she is not an accessory to the crime?

NOTICE  WOULD BE SENT OUT TO THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED AS WELL AS THOSE UNFORTUNATELY IMPLICATED IN THE CASE TO PREPARE THEIR DEFENCE AGAINST SATURDAY, NAMELY;

THESEEKER (THE ALLEDGED SCAM ARTIST) ~ for the jury to decide

PLATINUMNK (THE AGGRIEVED PARTY OR CRUSHED PRIDE) ~ for the jury, the aprokos and benchwarmers to decide cool
FL GATORS (THE ALLEDGED "OTHER WOMAN"wink/ UJUJOAN (THE STALKERATZO;SHE WHO IS OBSESSED WITH ALL THAT IS THESEEKER) ~ You buncha husband snatchers, were you dating anyone else at the time you were accused? Ujujoan i thought you opened that gold-digger thread in jest, so if that wasn't the case, you are gonna get a tyre round your neck for trying to cream off Whitelexi tongue

YOU PEOPLE BERRA SCRAM AND GO AND FIND PEOPLE TO DEFEND YOUR A.R.SE AND START COOKING UP STORIES FOR THE D-DAY ON SATURDAY grin

N;B;

Now, this Court would not encourage nor condone peevish, contemptuous, incorrigibly fractious, irritants such as $&*^%%, calling MISSYB blind and deaf and accusing the interviewee of being on the Defendant's side and labelling Nigerians dodgy and 419'ers, to the extent of stating that all naija women are too greedy and likes money undecided (was she dumped by a naija man for a naija lady, what does such mindnumbing silly trash talks have to do with this thread undecided oR IS SHE CORRUPT AND BENT AND TRYING TO COERCE AND INTIMIDATE AND FORCE missyb to retreat and surrender? Oh well thats a story for another day)  cool cool cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2010
BB, Na You biko!! grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 06, 2010
Busy_body:

[size=14pt]THE CASE FOR AND AGAINST THE PLANTIFF PLATINUM AND THE DEFENDANT THESEEKER[/size]

~ MOTIVE OF THE PLANTIFF ~ Would there be a case if Platinum had not discovered and jumped to the conclusion that Theseeker was cheating on him with Flgators and now, Ujujoan shocked

*that he is a two-timing heifer of a player (he was trifling with flgators and has now moved onto ujujoan) does this make him a scammer?/Who was he scamming?)

Amadioha blow your keypad dia for calling my name!  angry  angry  angry tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Why r u talking on her behalf? Who told you she doesn't want it!

this is where the ish takes an interesting twist

are u guys trying to say u all knew ts was a scammer b4 platty started datin him

chineke meeeee
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2010
[size=18pt]Disclaimer!

I herby certify that the case of Plat Vs TS holden at this Honorable Court come Saturday does NOT involve me in any way!

All accusations/insinuations pertaining to my involvement are mere rumors, fictitious and vindictive acts from nefarious individuals who want nothing but to tamper with my Gold-digging good image on this honorable land – Nairaland. cool

I therefore charge the court to expunge my name from the suit and restore me to my onlooker position! angry angry[/size]
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:32pm On May 06, 2010
IT IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(would i be able to shout that in court)??

tkb has already given me permission oooo

UJU IT IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

IT IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(would i be able to shout that in court)??

tkb has already given me permission oooo

UJU IT IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Is that supposed to be an objection

Objection Over ruled!  tongue

Pray judge! Kindly give the verdict for the exparte motion filed by my honourable self!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2010
its the nl objection!!!!

so instead of objection overuled u have to say ITS NOT A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

lol
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 06, 2010
lol, ok . . it's not a lie!

No but how did my name get into this? Because I have second thoughts about the case? Now I'm obsessed with TS?

If I remeber clearly, I'm not the only one who didnt swallow the story hook line and sinker! undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:44pm On May 06, 2010
ITS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2010
Ayetty go and sit down jor, wat's your own?

i  i i is it not Platti that started to insult me that day because I said she and TS had a lovers' spat.

i i i is it not 190 dat went to hang out with TS? why is nobody calling his name? Did I even hang out with him? Did I even meet him?

i i i is it not platti that was lie lying that day and saying I was going out with TS. Abeg oh, me I dont like that kind of thing.

Your honour, I dont think there is enough proof of my involvement in this case. I'm being set up!  cry  cry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 12:50pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Eeeeiyah poor you!  sad

Me I'm gonna be tied up d whole day, but I'll have my fone right beside me. lol. I can't risk being told the story, I need to be there l1ve!  grin  grin
lol!

LMAO!!! U bad ooo  grin I think now u be confirm papparazi for Nairaland  tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

LMAO!!! U bad ooo grin I think now u be confirm papparazi for Nairaland tongue

lol. Let's admit it, everybody on this thread is!

But I think we need to give the crown to Ayetty! tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol. Let's admit it, everybody on this thread is!

But I think we need to give the crown to Ayetty! tongue

No make her hang you on tree ooo tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 12:57pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

[size=18pt]Disclaimer!

I herby certify that the case of Plat Vs TS holden at this Honorable Court come Saturday does NOT involve me in any way!

All accusations/insinuations pertaining to my involvement are mere rumors, fictitious and vindictive acts from nefarious individuals who want nothing but to tamper with my Gold-digging good image on this honorable land – Nairaland. cool

I therefore charge the court to expunge my name from the suit and restore me to my onlooker position! angry angry[/size]

MOTION OVERRULED angry I ONLY  HAVE 17 E-LOVERS, E-CONCUBINE, E-HUSBAND, E-BOYFRIENDS IN MY E-HAREM SO CAN'T SIT QUIETLY AND HAVE THE LIKES OF YOU STEAL MY MEAGRE COLLECTION OF MEN,MBA angry angry angry BARAWO LIKE YOU angry angry

On second thought and off the record, connect me TO JUST 4 of the men in your gold-digging e-harem, and put your case forward again for reconsideration lipsrsealed
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Odunnu: 1:00pm On May 06, 2010
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53)

Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.