Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45039 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 9:01am On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

Erhmm, Like I said Gab, The interview will hold. cool
It's a waste of ma time? Let me bother about that.

I'm beginning to think certain people are scared - hence, the reason they don't want the interview to take place. Why bother  if You have nuffin to lose? undecided

Ma Opinion: Plat has created several threads talking about how TS tried to dupe her and I'm yet to read any thread in which TS defended himself. So, this gives him an opportunity. If Plat deems it worthy to reply him on saturday if/when he lies, Fine. If not, nuffin spoil.

Note: Pweety4me, Gab and whoever it may concern, if You aren't comfortable with people's interest on this issue, please, locate other threads instead of increasing the number of posts here yet singing how useless it is. Seriously, it's beginning to annoy me. undecided

Gbam and double gbam!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:28am On May 06, 2010
MIssy B, its fine with the interview just that I was wondering WHY SATURDAY? undecided Is he chicken sh**t scared to make it like right now? undecided Now thats getting to my nerves really but ok, since I respect you, just wait and see.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:29am On May 06, 2010
Ayettymama, guess u are right about the Nigerian thing. Im starting to believe you  wink
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 9:31am On May 06, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2010
190:

angry angry angry

Oh common. dont show that face now. U ginger full for what and for whia? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

MIssy B, its fine with the interview just that I was wondering WHY SATURDAY? undecided Is he chicken sh**t scared to make it like right now? undecided Now thats getting to my nerves really but ok, since I respect you, just wait and see.
Are you dumb? Or you just want to play Blind Bartimaeus?

Did you not read where Missy B said she's got work and Uni? Hence Saturday?

Cor blimey! If you can't wait till saturday you can go ahead and conduct your own interview or better still f*c*u*k right off.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:39am On May 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Are you dumb? Or you just want to play Blind Bartimaeus?

Did you not read where Missy B said she's got work and Uni? Hence Saturday?

Cor blimey! If you can't wait till saturday you can go ahead and conduct your own interview or better still f*c*u*k right off.

Ok Sorry to Missy B I didnt read that. Must have skip that but you dont have to be so F**king rude you trash hole! angry angry angry Like say I was mocking you in the start or sumthin. . . Piss off! angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 9:42am On May 06, 2010
hmm,

grabs popcorn and a can coke!!

gabry vs Omo Ibo,

[size=20pt]FIGHT!![/size]
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:45am On May 06, 2010
190:

hmm,

gabry vs Omo Ibo,

I have nothin against him and I have no business with him so Im not bothered!

Its you I want to get across my claws! angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 06, 2010
190:

hmm,

gabry vs Omo Ibo,

Dont hold your breath! undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 9:51am On May 06, 2010
You must be a consummate simpleton for making the above comment. . . .  . you bloody pisstard.

You let hypocrisy and favoritism becloud your judgement hence your lame attempts at shutting down the  interview.

Like i said before if you can't for saturday, by all means go ahead and have your own interview.

Tosser!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 9:52am On May 06, 2010
^^ hey Uju, add me up on FB,
we have to settle t.s and plat asap

@gabry,

Ok you want to have a fight with the-master,
I would claw you to death within seconds,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2010
gabry of course im right, its the way nigerians behave rape is the womans fault child abuse is the childs fault and people make themselves mad!!
lol yes im nigerian, its unfortunate to have anything to do with people that reason soo blindly

@missy for all entertaintment purposes i wanna hear what the seeker has to say, but dont make it out like he never had a chance, this is an internet forum for chris sakes how difficult is it to make a thred in defence of your name?? an innocent person woulda done it, if its a simple case f cybe cheatin it wont be difficult for a man to say it?? the dude was shittin his pants thats why he didnt! he even started a thread askin muki to restore his username- muki who is a mod said he had many chances to explain  himself and he didnt- he was told to explain himself there and then he didnt, abeg interview the boi ooo cos me inno get sky , BUT dont make it out his some innocent boy thats been silenced, thats not the case!

lol @spiked i must say tho did u read uju's first comment?? because a certain someone who was in love with someone?? its obvious u dont like platti but uju was startin something---platti could have ignored it tru, but uju was asking for it, in real life if platti had responded with a slap i wont even be mad at her, she jumped on it, and platti gave it to her-- simple

well im guessin im the only one that sees right thru the seeker- i dont even know him yet its like a book, 419ers should neva be paid any ffin attention or given any sympathy but *kanye shrug* o well seems like the women love this one and his beautifully types aura of wonderful words **jokes**
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:57am On May 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

You must be a consummate simpleton for making the above comment. . . .  . you bloody pisstard.

You let hypocrisy and favoritism becloud your judgement hence your lame attempts at shutting down the  interview.

Like i said before if you can't for saturday, by all means go ahead and have your own interview.

Tosser!

U are dead blind to have said that. . .
Typical Nigerian! Anyways, I save my comments untill I finish see all the interview conducted by Missy B this Saturday.  And if I wanted to shut down the interview, I wouldnt have said to made it earlier fool! silly as you are, I dont know what to say about you. . . U talk like say you have your period or sumthin. I advice you to shut the be intimate with up.   angry

190:

@gabry,

Say whatever you want with your bloody big fat mouth of yours. U will be dead before this week ends.  grin cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2010
Ayetty, yes, I see what you are saying. We have a few examples in here right now. LOL! I pity them~! grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 06, 2010
190:

@gabry,

I think I've had enough drama with Nlders.

As for Plat and TS, that one concern them, it's none of biz! undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2010
^^ u see na- ur sayin that now but u shoulda said that b4
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

lol @spiked i must say tho did u read uju's first comment?? because a certain someone who was in love with someone?? its obvious u dont like platti but uju was startin something---platti could have ignored it tru, but uju was asking for it, in real life if platti had responded with a slap i wont even be mad at her, she jumped on it, and platti gave it to her-- simple

I'm going to ignore the bolded part of your statement and ask you to keep quiet if you are not sure about certain circumstances.
Berating her for her actions here = not liking plat? Are you serious? Is uju going to be the first and last person on nl to mention this issue? Were u even here when it all unfolded? Must plat respond to everyone that mentions the issue? You're telling her to respond with a slap, it means you like her, ba?
Tsk. undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:07am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

gabry of course im right, its the way nigerians behave despoil is the womans fault child abuse is the childs fault and people make themselves mad!!
lol yes im nigerian, its unfortunate to have anything to do with people that reason soo blindly

@missy for all entertaintment purposes i wanna hear what the seeker has to say, but dont make it out like he never had a chance, this is an internet forum for chris sakes how difficult is it to make a thred in defence of your name?? an innocent person woulda done it, if its a simple case f cybe cheatin it wont be difficult for a man to say it?? the dude was shittin his pants thats why he didnt! he even started a thread askin muki to restore his username- muki who is a mod said he had many chances to explain  himself and he didnt- he was told to explain himself there and then he didnt, abeg interview the boi ooo cos me inno get sky , BUT dont make it out his some innocent boy thats been silenced, thats not the case!

well im guessin im the only one that sees right thru the seeker- i dont even know him yet its like a book, 419ers should neva be paid any ffin attention or given any sympathy but *kanye shrug* o well seems like the women love this one and his beautifully types aura of wonderful words **jokes**

You know, I could decide to 'jump at you' just for making that conclusion. Even though I cleary stated that I meant no harm, let's crucify you for having a counter opinion and daring to give it!  tongue  tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 06, 2010
Seriously Ayetty, I'm more than dissapointed in you.

Here I was thinking you were objective in your reasoning . .  hmmn, you could have fooled me!  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I'm going to ignore the bolded part of your statement and ask you to keep quiet if you are not sure about certain circumstances.
Berating her for her actions here = not liking plat? Are you serious? Is uju going to be the first and last person on nl to mention this issue? Were u even here when it all unfolded? Must plat respond to everyone that mentions the issue? You're telling her to respond with a slap, it means you like her, ba?
Tsk. undecided

i made that out from u saying how plat managed to make the thread abt her- mba maybe u like her naa oo but this kin lakin if funny
not really im not sayin i like plat but common COMMON uju is sayin she meant no harm now but she really did!!! she could have said the same thing in soo many ways- she decided to say it like that!

Ujujoan:

You know, I could decide to 'jump at you' just for making that conclusion. Even though I cleary stated that I meant no harm, let's crucify you for having a counter opinion and daring to give it!  tongue  tongue

me inno have any juice on u oo- i will just start makin stuff up!!!!
uju is that the way u make an opinion?? hmmm?? is that really how to do it??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Seriously Ayetty, I'm more than dissapointed in you.

Here I was thinking you were objective in your reasoning . .  hmmn, you could have fooled me!  undecided

uju wink wink wink this is the internet, put urself into platti's shoes- if someone made that comment how would u have felt??

omnectin seasonin?? me inno that tin ooo??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

On this issue, I'm indifferent.
I'm neither friends with Theseeker nor Plat, so I have no reason to be partial.

Having said that, I really don't understand this Plat's squad thing. undecided
Y'all really need to stop being partial. None of You were there to witness the whole thing in first person-  therefore, Your opinion is coloured. I want to hear Plat and Theseeker's version.

No, I'm not going to pass verdict after the whole thing [Who am I to do that?].
I just want to hear the full gist, have fun and allow TS have a say. It's his Right.
Like I said, he's innocent, until proven Guilty [either by evidences that would be laid against him or by any individual who cares].
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 06, 2010
Typical Nigerian!
Whatever that means
Anyways, I save my comments untill I finish see all the interview conducted by Missy B this Saturday.
Good for you and I hope so. Simmer down on the codswallop.
if I wanted to shut down the interview, I wouldnt have said to made it earlier fool! silly as you are
I laugh in Mogadishu. Try again ma'am.
Fact is you are so insignificant. So pipe down on what you could've done if you wanted to.
I dont know what to say about you. . . U talk like say you have your period or sumthin.
Thats right you certainly won't have anything to about me. . . . . . .you knob head.
I advice you to shut the be intimate with up
Is this English??

Listen, don't expect any more response(s) from me. I'm done entertaining you.
Next!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

i made that out from u saying how plat managed to make the thread abt her- mba maybe u like her naa oo but this kin lakin if funny
not really im not sayin i like plat but common COMMON uju is sayin she meant no harm now but she really did!!! she could have said the same thing in soo many ways- she decided to say it like that!

me inno have any juice on u oo- i will just start makin stuff up!!!!
uju is that the way u make an opinion?? hmmm?? is that really how to do it??

Now you are going to try to teach me how to use words?

Any objective reader would see nothing wrong, but then you are not are you?

You know when it all started it was innocent, untill Plat decided to go crazy with her words. 'Tramp'! Really?

I see you condone fights, I'm sorry but I don't. And I wouldn't have said one more word to her if not that my curiousity got the better of me. She claimed she had dirt on me and well, I just had to know what it was!

One day you are gonna have a Plat jump you for making an opinion, and I'm just gonna stand back and analyse it 'objectively'  tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2010
Ayettymama, lets leave everything for Saturday. Let Missy B conduct the interview for The Seeker and than we talk. Its fine on what The Seeker wants to say for this Saturday but its not fine by me if he has not paid his debts (which he promised he said he'd pay it) That was the only issue I have with him.  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2010
lol i never told u to be partial- where did u read that?? i told u to stop makin it out like he hasnt been givin a chance to speak, cos he has, those that like him (for some strange reason) just keep sayin he hasnt  
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

uju wink wink wink this is the internet, put urself into platti's shoes- if someone made that comment how would u have felt??

omnectin seasonin?? me inno that tin ooo??

Well, news flash . . people have said worse things about me and I've not gone crazy! cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Now you are going to try to teach me how to use words?

Any objective reader would see nothing wrong, but then you are not are you?

You know when it all started it was innocent, untill Plat decided to go crazy with her words. 'Tramp'! Really?

I see you condone fights, I'm sorry but I don't. And I wouldn't have said one more word to her if not that my curiousity got the better of me. She claimed she had dirt on me and well, I just had to know what it was!

One day you are gonna have a Plat jump you for making an opinion, and I'm just gonna stand back and analyse it 'objectively'  tongue

uju if u can honestly say u wont be mad if someone made such an indirect against you- i take it back-you obviously meant no harm and was just givin an impartial . . . . . opinion *cough cough* bs!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 10:21am On May 06, 2010
@gabry and debts!!

@ayettymama,
she has said enough things
done enough damage,
her mouth runs like pure-water
and she even beefed me over nothing!!
this gurl is worse than theseeker and platimunk combined! grin grin

@uju,
just add me up,dont lemme fish u out, lol

@spikey
are u still @ abuja,
if yes, lets arrange a meetin!!

@omo ibo
FATALITY,

FINISH HER!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Whatever that meansGood for you and I hope so. Simmer down on the codswallop. I laugh in Mogadishu. Try again ma'am.
Fact is you are so insignificant. So pipe down on what you could've done if you wanted to.Thats right you certainly won't have anything to about me. . . . . . .you knob head.Is this English??

Listen, don't expect any more response(s) from me. I'm done entertaining you.
Next!

Like who cares about your responses anyways?  undecided I dont even want to give a shIIt about you left alone your name. And about the English part, why dont you ask your own blooded people on that since they are the ones that filtered the words on Nairaland? And is that all a Nigerian always do? To correct people's ENglish? LAME. . . Good that you stop talking cause I dont need to hear anymore from you anyways. . . At least now you are doing me a favour! Piece of Sh**T!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2010
Gabry:

Ayettymama, lets leave everything for Saturday. Let Missy B conduct the interview for The Seeker and than we talk. Its fine on what The Seeker wants to say for this Saturday but its not fine by me if he has not paid his debts (which he promised he said he'd pay it) That was the only issue I have with him.  undecided

no ooo u might have work to do but i dont!! (that was just a biiig lie)   grin grin grin grin

debts?? lol gabry are u sure u nno wat 419 means?? u are truly an oyibo woman!!! if ts ows anybody money the person should just say bye bye!!! jokes payin debts indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53)

Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.