Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (105902 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Objectifying how?
See where your mind carry you go. undecided

The idiomatic statement, "grab opportunity with both hands" na sexual talk?
For clarity, explain what you meant with 'you're not grabbing' and 'grabbing with style'.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maeka:

WOMEN CAN BE VERY FUNNY AND PRETENDING FORBAS LONG AS DEY CAN HOLD IT....

Are you saying you were not the oone that taught her?
Because you are my very first suspect.

When you guys were dating or at that Corporate party many years ago, didn`t you encourage her to loosen up with just a gulp of drink?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
For clarity, explain what you meant with 'you're not grabbing' and 'grabbing with style'.

When I asked why are you not grabbing, I actually was referring to grabbing the opportunity of having a good woman like her.
But see where your mind come waka go grin
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by umuna(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
Women are stronger than men. Fact
I think the right word should be "some women"!
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rubbish! what did she thought marriage was? Vacations? roses and champaigne? i thought that feminists think women are super women. so should deal with it! this man sounds moronic.

she is pretty though and nice looking kidsgrin
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Maeka(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Are you saying you were not the oone that taught her?
Because you are my very first suspect.

When you guys were dating or at that Corporate party many years ago, didn`t you encourage her to loosen up with just a gulp of drink?

MY FRND, THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS AS DEEP LIKE AN OCEAN YOU CAN DEEP INTO DE SEEING THE END
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maeka:

MY FRND, THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS AS DEEP LIKE AN OCEAN YOU CAN DEEP INTO DE SEEING THE END

Answer me first naa, why you dey dodge?
Women don`t like this dodgy attitude o.
Hope you answer questions when she asks?
So it doesn`t push her into more drinking o.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

When I asked why are you not grabbing, I actually was referring to grabbing the opportunity of having a good woman like her.
But see where your mind come waka go grin
Lol! My mind drifted to the physical, my bad. cheesy
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! My mind drifted to the physical, my bad. cheesy

Cassyrooy rooy rooy cheesy
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Cassyrooy rooy rooy cheesy
Boyjo baba mi, how your day dey go na?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Maeka(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Answer me first naa, why you dey dodge?
Women don`t like this dodgy attitude o.
Hope you answer questions when she asks?
So it doesn`t push her into more drinking o.

I AV ANSWER YOU ALREADY
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Boyjo baba mi, how your day dey go na?

So far so good o.
But my boss just catch me now say I dey browse Nairaland.
In Jesus name, it works together for my good!!!!

Thank you for asking o.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maeka:

I AV ANSWER YOU ALREADY

I don`t like this thing that you are doing o sad
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by OShepherd: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
U r 100% correct Sir
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by masks(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
stop consoling yourself my dear
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

So far so good o. But my boss just catch me now say I dey browse Nairaland. In Jesus name, it works together for my good!!!!
Thank you for asking o.
No worry, him no go query you.
You're welcome bro.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
No worry, him no go query you.

You're welcome bro.

Amin. I believe.

1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by kenevision(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:
Bad effect of social media ...

Any small thing we snap and send it to the Internet ..

Your wife , your problem ..

Wish you that best ..

Please don't forget to grow up .

Thanks

You are right bro, not everything should be discussed online, but in my opinion, this particular story will awaken the sleeping love in many marriages. Most men will read it and be touched to see their spouses from a different angle, a lovely and respectful angle.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by victorazy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry this man has no shame. posting pictures of his wife in a vulnerable position for the world to see because of his low self esteem.

That's the sincerity.....is called public apology, most acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by rhames(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A heartbroken man has written to his wife a touching apology of how he had treated his wife and never saw the efforts she put to keep up the home, when he saw her sleeping helplessly after she must have worked her strength out, in his post which have gotten over 20k reactions he said he never thought she was this hardworking until he saw her like this..
Good to know men are waking up to help their soulmates..
See his touching post below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-pens-emotional-apology-to-his-wife.html?m=1

These are words from a very strong and caring man.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:
It is hard to see black couple pictures in the posiition that best expresses your imagination.
More of such pictures comes with white couples.
You have to search harder or longer to find a black couple`s best fit

Haba naw try u go see even na to type black couple picture on goggle u go see. If e hard try... good things dey hard. WakandaForever
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
true. Men ve always been taught and expected to hide feelings so while women get good at handling their emotions, we men think we've got it figured out but the day sth terrible happens, you wouldn't want to see a broken man.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
ireneidiva:

You 'help' to cook the food you eat and clean your house? smh.
yeah..does that sound weird?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by bolubillionaire(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
912:

Clearly the lady in the picture is totally different from you. Stop being a feminist e-rat and understand the entire essence of the post.
This is not about who is stronger than who. It is simple about appreciating the efforts of the person in your life.
Best reply

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
MissJoy29 this is the kinda husband God should send your way, in fact, he won't just be saying nicer things but be doing them.
Mr Cassyrooy, God will Bless you. And I Pray you marry a wife that will complement & complete you totally.

Thanks for the Prayers. I say a big "Amen" to them all. It's already done!

Good evening.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Why aren`t you the "man God would send her way", since you think she`s that good?
Jealous?

Oh, and I'm that good tongue
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Good question. Here's the thing, I'm a good guy but I wouldn't restrict such prayers to just myself.

Me o, another guy o, as long as she's happy and gets the required appreciation she deserves, it doesn't matter anymore.
Awwwwnnn....so sweet. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Heavance(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
912:

Clearly the lady in the picture is totally different from you. Stop being a feminist e-rat and understand the entire essence of the post.
This is not about who is stronger than who. It is simple about appreciating the efforts of the person in your life.
bros, easy easy Na abeg ......
don't kill person

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by funkemary(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
I like that... Its a good thing he now knows her worth
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Mr Cassyrooy, God will Bless you. And I Pray you marry a wife that will complement & complete you totally.

Thanks for the Prayers. I say a big "Amen" to them all. It's already done!

Good evening.
Good evening dear, how was your day?

Amen. I won't move anywhere with a bad wife, I'm gonna drop her off immediately, I'm targeting long life, no woman will halve it for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Truth is that a man doesn't have the emotional capacity and multitasking ability to combine working, bearing kids and taking care of them and taking care of the home. Men do not like to be bothered about some things.
Women are truly stronger than men. We are not talking about physical strength. Talk about working and waking up at night to feed and take care of the kids. Only very few men wake up to help. Yet she still tries to take care of herself and faces criticisms from her husband.

Men cannot handle life challenges the way a woman would. Instead, they would become evasive and aggressive and even push people away.

The strength that lies in a woman is really deeper than physical strength.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
yeah..does that sound weird?
How do you 'help' somebody to cook what you eat abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.