Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (105887 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
nawa mothers are really trying o beautifull children cool
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

I really don't know why I'm like that o. It could be annoying sometimes...knowing you want to have fun but you don't know how to go about it grin
Lol! It happens and you just ask yourself why am I like this? If we all know the answers to everything, then everything would become a problem for us. We can't be two persons at the same time, we either love some things and ignore others.

Yeah, I think everyone is stubborn to some extent. But some are more stubborn than others. Though I'm definitely not part of those "some"., grin
Correct, I agree with you on that.

Lol @doing umimaginably unimportant things. Harsh!!!
Sorry it sounded that way but, sometimes its that way. Not having sufficient meaning.

Unfortunately, I hate rap/hip pop. I don't think I even know any rap artiste. I'm so NOT into those categories of music.
Lol! I get you but for me, its therapy. Music generally is therapeutic.

When I was younger, I saw it as romantic for a guy to follow me to the salon. But not anymore abeg. Like if I'm braiding a style of hair that will last for like half a day, you will stay there? No na....
I don't mind following a girl to the salon provided I have the time and she agrees to it. But you have a valid point there too.

I follow the world cup every time it's played o. I'm ready this year too grin
I'm rooting for Nigeria of course or Portugal or any African country. .
I remember Germany 2006, the opening game was spectacular, the tussle in the pitch and how Germany eventually won, I supported them then, and I'm routing for German teams, only thing is I'm unconvinced about this present side.

And I also stand by Nigeria, result after result. cheesy

Oh cooking is definitely fun for me!
Even me but I just dropped the skills, there's this girl I always call whenever I cook delicious soup, she used to announce to the hearing of the class how my food is, but after some time, I just didn't get fascinated with cooking again.

Yeah, true @but our plans are sometimes God's plans for us. You are right.
I made a plan yesterday and I knew in my heart that instance that Only God can will otherwise for me.

My week was ok. We thank God. Hope you kept to your decision about Sundays.
Happy new week cool
Okay great. Thanks, I'm really enjoying the new week.

My decision about Sundays still hasn't changed although I missed service on Sunday, im working to avoids another slip up this Sunday which is Easter Sunday.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by drnoel: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
rane06:
Women are stronger than men. Fact
Fact
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! It happens and you just ask yourself why am I like this? If we all know the answers to everything, then everything would become a problem for us. We can't be two persons at the same time, we either love some things and ignore others.

Correct, I agree with you on that.

Sorry it sounded that way but, sometimes its that way. Not having sufficient meaning.

Lol! I get you but for me, its therapy. Music generally is therapeutic.

I don't mind following a girl to the salon provided I have the time and she agrees to it. But you have a valid point there too.

I remember Germany 2006, the opening game was spectacular, the tussle in the pitch and how Germany eventually won, I supported them then, and I'm routing for German teams, only thing is I'm unconvinced about this present side.

And I also stand by Nigeria, result after result. cheesy

Even me but I just dropped the skills, there's this girl I always call whenever I cook delicious soup, she used to announce to the hearing of the class how my food is, but after some time, I just didn't get fascinated with cooking again.

I made a plan yesterday and I knew in my heart that instance that Only God can will otherwise for me.

Okay great. Thanks, I'm really enjoying the new week.

My decision about Sundays still hasn't changed although I missed service on Sunday, im working to avoids another slip up this Sunday which is Easter Sunday.
You are right @first paragraph.

Music is indeed therapeutic. It also helps me through a lot of things. If I want to do something like housework that will take a lot of time to finish, I have to have music playing. Otherwise, I go through that chore sluggishly or even postpone it entirely.

I think it was that Germany 2006 that I started becoming very serious in international football. I remember it so well that I think Portugal came fourth. Am I right?
I like Germany too. I also like Spain and England and Italy then Portugal. A shame though that Italy won't be in Russia this year.

So you mean you no longer cook? Or just that you don't find it fascinating?
I'm enjoying the new week also.
I'm happy to know your decision about Sunday hasn't changed.
Easter Sunday? I hope to be in Church too cos I will be in the villa then.

Enjoy the rest of your week. cool
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are right @first paragraph.

Music is indeed therapeutic. It also helps me through a lot of things. If I want to do something like housework that will take a lot of time to finish, I have to have music playing. Otherwise, I go through that chore sluggishly or even postpone it entirely.
Very correct there

I think it was that Germany 2006 that I started becoming very serious in international football. I remember it so well that I think Portugal came fourth. Am I right?
I like Germany too. I also like Spain and England and Italy then Portugal. A shame though that Italy won't be in Russia this year.
Yeah! I was very disappointed when Del Piero and Grosso goals help Italy advance to the final and the expense of my German boys, yes you're correct, Bastian Swensteiger's goals were enough to finish third ahead of Portugal.

English teams has never caught my fancy at any tournament, they're only good on paper. I like Spain cos of my icon Iker Cassilas and Raul Gonzalez. I'm backing them or Germany to lift the WC in Russia come June/July.

So you mean you no longer cook? Or just that you don't find it fascinating?
I still do, like everyday but the thrill of it is waning. Maybe I cook for just myself and I don't really pay attention to the cooking sometimes, I remember when I was home, I had to impress my sisters and mom, so I plan to the end.

I'm enjoying the new week also.
I'm happy to know your decision about Sunday hasn't changed.
Easter Sunday? I hope to be in Church too cos I will be in the villa then.

Enjoy the rest of your week. cool
Great, that's how it is suppose to be!

Yeah! I guess Church has come to stay now, I'm certainly sure about this.

Yeah, I don't even have any plans for Easter Sunday, I'll be indoors or so.
Villa? Okay, you stay close by so you can easily get there. Do enjoy the Celebration.

Thanks, and sincerely, this week have been good to me in general.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
cassyrooy:
Very correct there

Yeah! I was very disappointed when Del Piero and Grosso goals help Italy advance to the final and the expense of my German boys, yes you're correct, Bastian Swensteiger's goals were enough to finish third ahead of Portugal.

English teams has never caught my fancy at any tournament, they're only good on paper. I like Spain cos of my icon Iker Cassilas and Raul Gonzalez. I'm backing them or Germany to lift the WC in Russia come June/July.

I still do, like everyday but the thrill of it is waning. Maybe I cook for just myself and I don't really pay attention to the cooking sometimes, I remember when I was home, I had to impress my sisters and mom, so I plan to the end.

Great, that's how it is suppose to be!

Yeah! I guess Church has come to stay now, I'm certainly sure about this.

Yeah, I don't even have any plans for Easter Sunday, I'll be indoors or so.
Villa? Okay, you stay close by so you can easily get there. Do enjoy the Celebration.

Thanks, and sincerely, this week have been good to me in general.
I knew it! I was so into that tournament. grin.
Lol. You even remember who scored the goals.

Well I guess I like teams that have a good number of stars. Pr at least a popular star. That's why I mentioned the teams I mentioned. I remember when England use to have the highest number of stars in their national team.

I like Portugal, Germany and Spain. Anyone of them could win. But Africa all the way first! grin

I like me a man that knows his way around food. It's necessary for some pampering once in a while & some helping out. Not too much knowledge though. It still feels good to be called up once in a while & asked questions about cooking a particular food. I had a guy once like that. He knows how to cook especially that particular one I like grin. He was always using it to pamper me.
But not everything though cos he will still call me up once in a while to find out some things about this soup or that soup. It made me feel good.

Yeah villa. My village isn't far. Maybe that's why I find it easy to spend holidays there. Although I go mainly because my parents are going too. grin

Happy the week has been good to you. I tap into the Blessings too
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
MissJoy29:

I knew it! I was so into that tournament. grin.
Lol. You even remember who scored the goals.

Well I guess I like teams that have a good number of stars. Pr at least a popular star. That's why I mentioned the teams I mentioned. I remember when England use to have the highest number of stars in their national team.

I like Portugal, Germany and Spain. Anyone of them could win. But Africa all the way first! grin
Football was my life at some point, so forgive me if I play the FootballBible for a bit. Let's just say I've seen games, memorable games in the past 14years. cool

I like teams with flair and fervor, English teams don't seem to have that, Germany teams have this mechanism while stringing passes and unleashing bizarre shots, Spanish teams simplify the game and Brazilian sides well, work wonders, so some specialize in some things the English sides can't get together.

2006 WC, I watched the Portuguese GK, Ricardo stop Lampard, Rooney and Gerrard PKs and I was astounded how possible that could be, De Gea is one of the few GKs with such reflex capability.

I want Nigeria to go far but also want a good side to do really well too. Egypt has a fair chance of qualification from their group, so let's see how it happens.

I like me a man that knows his way around food. It's necessary for some pampering once in a while & some helping out. Not too much knowledge though. It still feels good to be called up once in a while & asked questions about cooking a particular food. I had a guy once like that. He knows how to cook especially that particular one I like grin. He was always using it to pamper me.
But not everything though cos he will still call me up once in a while to find out some things about this soup or that soup. It made me feel good.
Very true, I remember the first time I cooked Egusi soup, I had to call my friend for assistance, I loved that day, she had me doing everything and she was really soft with the instructions and trust me, the soup was great.

I don't want to learn everything, just enough to shock you whenever enter the kitchen. cool Cooking is fun, my elder sister like me being in the kitchen with her when I'm around even if I'm not paying attention, I think you just reiterated the reason for that. I'll keep that in mind from today.

Yeah villa. My village isn't far. Maybe that's why I find it easy to spend holidays there. Although I go mainly because my parents are going too. grin

Happy the week has been good to you. I tap into the Blessings too
I'm currently planning a visit for my next holiday to the village, I've missed there a lot. City life can be exhaustive some times.

Your faith will see you enjoy the remaining days of this week.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
Football was my life at some point, so forgive me if I play the FootballBible for a bit. Let's just say I've seen games, memorable games in the past 14years. cool

I like teams with flair and fervor, English teams don't seem to have that, Germany teams have this mechanism while stringing passes and unleashing bizarre shots, Spanish teams simplify the game and Brazilian sides well, work wonders, so some specialize in some things the English sides can't get together.

2006 WC, I watched the Portuguese GK, Ricardo stop Lampard, Rooney and Gerrard PKs and I was astounded how possible that could be, De Gea is one of the few GKs with such reflex capability.

I want Nigeria to go far but also want a good side to do really well too. Egypt has a fair chance of qualification from their group, so let's see how it happens.

Very true, I remember the first time I cooked Egusi soup, I had to call my friend for assistance, I loved that day, she had me doing everything and she was really soft with the instructions and trust me, the soup was great.

I don't want to learn everything, just enough to shock you whenever enter the kitchen. cool Cooking is fun, my elder sister like me being in the kitchen with her when I'm around even if I'm not paying attention, I think you just reiterated the reason for that. I'll keep that in mind from today.

I'm currently planning a visit for my next holiday to the village, I've missed there a lot. City life can be exhaustive some times.

Your faith will see you enjoy the remaining days of this week.
I'm sorry for the late response. Preparations for travelling have been keeping me busy.

Yeah. I can imagine. A lot of guys are so into football. My brother isnt an exception. He was so into it sometime ago. He had all the information. And he was so invested in it emotionally. Till he almost had a nervous breakdown when one of his beloved team lost a crucial match. Chai! The young man had to talk to himself. But my dad is the opposite of the "a lot of guys" I mentioned above. He doesn't watch football especially when Nigeria is playing. You know why? He said its not good for his heart. grin
Same reason my brother withdraw from football.

You are right about the English teams. With all the stars they had at some point packed in their team, they don't do well. Unlike the "German machines". I don't know why I love that team. Any time I'm supporting a team that's playing against Germany, I almost always lose hope. They are good!

Steven Gerrard or Steven G as I used to call him. The guy with a killer shot. I was always eager to watch him when he was in Liverpool cos of his shots.
I like De Gea & Iker Casillas. I don't really know much about GKs anyway.

Definitely, Egypt and Uruguay will qualify from their group. But Morocco, with Spain and Portugal there & Nigeria, with Argentina and Croatia, I don't know o. Well, football is always full of surprises. Just like the surprise of Italy not qualifying and another suprise sometime ago where they were knocked out in group stage. grin
So, anything can happen.

Hmmmm @she was soft with the instructions. Sounds romantic @just enough to shock her whenever she enters the kitchen. cool

See, there are things that spell out loving, thoughtful & romantic to me and cooking together with my partner is one of them. Even if he's not doing anything there, just his presence is enough (though not all the times) grin.
Doing any house chore with him brings me closer to the person in ways that I can't even explain.

Yeah, village is cool. Once in a while, one needs to stay away from the hustle and bustle and loudness of city life and come unwind in a serene environment like my village cool.
Happy Easter! Hope you went to Church

Yeah @i'll keep that in mind. Please do. A lot of women like that.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2018
chuksjuve:
Bad effect of social media ...

Any small thing we snap and send it to the Internet ..

Your wife , your problem ..

Wish you that best ..

Please don't forget to grow up .

Thanks

yea truth but the main thing was to pass a message and i guess it did.

The social media is teaching us now, bitter enough. When ppl dont have time for books or prints. Look beyond the negative part of it.

ok?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'm sorry for the late response. Preparations for travelling have been keeping me busy.
No problems!

Yeah. I can imagine. A lot of guys are so into football. My brother isnt an exception. He was so into it sometime ago. He had all the information. And he was so invested in it emotionally. Till he almost had a nervous breakdown when one of his beloved team lost a crucial match. Chai! The young man had to talk to himself. But my dad is the opposite of the "a lot of guys" I mentioned above. He doesn't watch football especially when Nigeria is playing. You know why? He said its not good for his heart. grin
Same reason my brother withdraw from football.
Yeah, sad things had happened to fans as regard their emotional attachment to the game, 2008 UCL final and 2009 semifinals are few of those nights I just have to 'survive the night' cos the heartbreak was intense. I got repaid in 2012 anyways. cool

I started divesting from football in 2015/16, I noticed that betting influence people opinion about the game rather than passion for any one particular team.

I still feel proud to have seen my team won everything and my nation triumph on the continental stages too.
Football still remain dear to me as would first love, but other things has taken over. cool

You are right about the English teams. With all the stars they had at some point packed in their team, they don't do well. Unlike the "German machines". I don't know why I love that team. Any time I'm supporting a team that's playing against Germany, I almost always lose hope. They are good!

Steven Gerrard or Steven G as I used to call him. The guy with a killer shot. I was always eager to watch him when he was in Liverpool cos of his shots.
I like De Gea & Iker Casillas. I don't really know much about GKs anyway.

Definitely, Egypt and Uruguay will qualify from their group. But Morocco, with Spain and Portugal there & Nigeria, with Argentina and Croatia, I don't know o. Well, football is always full of surprises. Just like the surprise of Italy not qualifying and another suprise sometime ago where they were knocked out in group stage. grin
So, anything can happen.
English teams in 2006 had prospects that was irresistible to football lovers but they disappointed, they luckily qualified from their group(same with Sweden), and I knew the type of football they play. If Italy had not won the WC that term, I would have hated them but they did(even when I supported France to clinch it. I celebrated Germany third place win over Portugal like it was a final victory too, I love German teams, they have purpose and are well organized too.

People loved Steven Gerrard very much but he never came around for me, I'd pick Super Frankie(Lampard) any time and any day! My sentiment might also be he played for Chelsea too.

Regarding GKs, I enjoyed following Iker Cassilas, Petr Cech, De Gea, Jens Lehmann, Gianluggi Buffon, and numerous others, they were great GKs.

I've not switched attentions to the WC yet, the present season hasn't ended and there things to watch out for, so I'll pend any discussion regarding WC for now.

Hmmmm @she was soft with the instructions. Sounds romantic @just enough to shock her whenever she enters the kitchen. cool

See, there are things that spell out loving, thoughtful & romantic to me and cooking together with my partner is one of them. Even if he's not doing anything there, just his presence is enough (though not all the times) grin.
Doing any house chore with him brings me closer to the person in ways that I can't even explain.

Wandering mind? grin @bolded my point is, she never made it seem bad, not to have learnt how to cook.
But, yeah, it was romantic a bit cos we do talk about other things whenever she's not giving me instructions.

I always have it mind to bring some girl to my kitchen some day and display what I've learnt over the years but I tell myself that she has to worth it for me to be able to go all out for that.

Doing things together great bonds between two partners, and it also reinforces their understanding of each other.

There are some days I'd want to carry over and over again, like where I do things with/for my other halve. The feeling is amazing.

I still wonder if science could prove or disprove the existence of Love(just as it has made attempts to question the existence of God too).

Yeah, village is cool. Once in a while, one needs to stay away from the hustle and bustle and loudness of city life and come unwind in a serene environment like my village cool.
Happy Easter! Hope you went to Church

Yeah @i'll keep that in mind. Please do. A lot of women like that.
True! I don't like urban life that much, it's too isolated and some how not fitting sometimes. But village life is simple and less complicated.

But again, the hustle and bustling gives one purpose and drive in life.

Church was normal, one way or the other, I still attend, no stories for me.

@A lot o women like that. Hmmm! I'll etch that at the back of my mind.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
cassyrooy:
No problems!

Yeah, sad things had happened to fans as regard their emotional attachment to the game, 2008 UCL final and 2009 semifinals are few of those nights I just have to 'survive the night' cos the heartbreak was intense. I got repaid in 2012 anyways. cool

I started divesting from football in 2015/16, I noticed that betting influence people opinion about the game rather than passion for any one particular team.

I still feel proud to have seen my team won everything and my nation triumph on the continental stages too.
Football still remain dear to me as would first love, but other things has taken over. cool

English teams in 2006 had prospects that was irresistible to football lovers but they disappointed, they luckily qualified from their group(same with Sweden), and I knew the type of football they play. If Italy had not won the WC that term, I would have hated them but they did(even when I supported France to clinch it. I celebrated Germany third place win over Portugal like it was a final victory too, I love German teams, they have purpose and are well organized too.

People loved Steven Gerrard very much but he never came around for me, I'd pick Super Frankie(Lampard) any time and any day! My sentiment might also be he played for Chelsea too.

Regarding GKs, I enjoyed following Iker Cassilas, Petr Cech, De Gea, Jens Lehmann, Gianluggi Buffon, and numerous others, they were great GKs.

I've not switched attentions to the WC yet, the present season hasn't ended and there things to watch out for, so I'll pend any discussion regarding WC for now.

Wandering mind? grin @bolded my point is, she never made it seem bad, not to have learnt how to cook.
But, yeah, it was romantic a bit cos we do talk about other things whenever she's not giving me instructions.

I always have it mind to bring some girl to my kitchen some day and display what I've learnt over the years but I tell myself that she has to worth it for me to be able to go all out for that.

Doing things together great bonds between two partners, and it also reinforces their understanding of each other.

There are some days I'd want to carry over and over again, like where I do things with/for my other halve. The feeling is amazing.

I still wonder if science could prove or disprove the existence of Love(just as it has made attempts to question the existence of God too).

True! I don't like urban life that much, it's too isolated and some how not fitting sometimes. But village life is simple and less complicated.

But again, the hustle and bustling gives one purpose and drive in life.

Church was normal, one way or the other, I still attend, no stories for me.

@A lot o women like that. Hmmm! I'll etch that at the back of my mind.
I remember UCL 2008. But I think I'm mixing up 2008 & 2009. One is Man U vs Barca and the other one is Chelsea vs Barca. Am I right? Cos I remember one that involved my team ManU that I watched with enough tension grin
I prefer Steven G to Lampard. My own sentiment might be cos he's more handsome tongue
I also remember Peter Cech and Buffon. Cech was one of the reasons I hated Chelsea. He's too good. grin
You know what? Let's pend all discussions concerning the WC till June/July. That ok?

Yes, wandering mind cool.
But, there's no crime in a man not knowing how to cook all types of delicacies. But a man should be able to know his way around his house for goodness sake. A family friend who was pregnant suddenly started having labour cramps. She carried her packed bag and was about to leave before the husband asked her one question, "what am I going to be eating before you get back? It was like a joke. But the man insisted & she had to prepare food that should last for one or two days before leaving.
Another case. A colleague said that she was washing when her water broke. She said when she came back from delivery few days later, she met the clothes still unwashed in the big basin. The husband only managed to rinse out the ones she had washed. The others, he just covered it up for her as they were soaked in water to continue when she comes back. As if that wasn't enough, the food in the pot had bred maggots as the man didn't reheat them.

I know that, "he $ she has to be worth it" tone. I use it all the time cool. Don't worry, you will get a girl deserving and worthy of you when the time comes. Just open your heart.

See, I have this utmost respect & near reverence for a MANLY man who's also domesticated cool.
The feeling I get when I'm doing things together in the house with my man is outta this world. I don't even know why.

Does it matter? Whether it proved or disproved? Love does exist. I have felt it. I'm sure you have too.

I don't know why I cringe at the thought of raising my kids in noisy & crowded places. I'd take a serene and peaceful and small location over the hustling and bustling of the city. The only problem I have with such quiet places is that I don't like to sleep in over quiet places. I prefer a noisy place in the night for sleeping. I sleep better. Weird right? cool
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by GiantParrot(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2018
ImaIma1:
Truth is that a man doesn't have the emotional capacity and multitasking ability to combine working, bearing kids and taking care of them and taking care of the home. Men do not like to be bothered about some things.
Women are truly stronger than men. We are not talking about physical strength. Talk about working and waking up at night to feed and take care of the kids. Only very few men wake up to help. Yet she still tries to take care of herself and faces criticisms from her husband.

Men cannot handle life challenges the way a woman would. Instead, they would become evasive and aggressive and even push people away.

The strength that lies in a woman is really deeper than physical strength.

These claims fly in the face of years of studies in evolutionary psychology that show that women are typically less emotionally stable than men. Women consistently score higher than men on the five factor model trait of neuroticism. If in doubt, check these
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2031866/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism

The many sacrifices made by good women is praiseworthy, and truly appreciated by good men. It is heartwarming to see that the man in the OP has come to terms with just how much of a good woman he's got.That should not call for a battle of the sexes. Such energy sapping battles are detrimental to healthy relationships between men and women. And should every man and every woman take the battle seriously, the society is bound to lose, and such loss will negatively affect women more.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
GiantParrot:

These claims fly in the face of years of studies in evolutionary psychology that show that women are typically less emotionally stable than men. Women consistently score higher than men on the five factor model trait of neuroticism. If in doubt, check these
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2031866/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism

The many sacrifices made by good women is praiseworthy, and truly appreciated by good men. It is heartwarming to see that the man in the OP has come to terms with just how much of a good woman he's got.That should not call for a battle of the sexes. Such energy sapping battles are detrimental to healthy relationships between men and women. And should every man and every woman take the battle seriously, the society is bound to lose, and such loss will negatively affect women more.

Just pointing out facts based on comments on this post and what i have seen constantly.

Not trying to engage in a battle pf the sexes. We both have our strengths and weakness.

Any loss will affect both MEN and
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by GiantParrot(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

Just pointing out facts based on comments on this post and what i have seen constantly.

Ok. Your anecdotal experience is too small a sample space for the sweeping conclusion you made. Scientific studies in evolutionary psychology make use of very large sample spaces to make unbiased inferences when arriving at conclusions. Their unanimous conclusion is that men are typically more emotionally stable than women because of lower vulberability to neuroticism among men. I already gave you some links.

ImaIma1:

Not trying to engage in a battle pf the sexes. We both have our strengths and weakness.

Good to know. But you should at least understand that most comparisons between male and female abilities easily stoke gender wars.

ImaIma1:

Any loss will affect both MEN and

Yes. As I wrote earlier, society is bound to lose from gender wars. Society is made up of men, women, and children. In other words, everyone loses. That does not mean everyone will lose equally. If all men and all women were to take gender wars seriously and go head to head against eachother, women will very likely end up getting enslaved.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
GiantParrot:

Ok. Your anecdotal experience is too small a sample space for the sweeping conclusion you made. Scientific studies in evolutionary psychology make use of very large sample spaces to make unbiased inferences when arriving at conclusions. Their unanimous conclusion is that men are typically more emotionally stable than women because of lower vulberability to neuroticism among men. I already gave you some links.

Good to know. But you should at least understand that most comparisons between male and female abilities easily stoke gender wars.

Yes. As I wrote earlier, society is bound to lose from gender wars. Society is made up of men, women, and children. In other words, everyone loses. That does not mean everyone will lose equally. If all men and all women were to take gender wars seriously and go head to head against eachother, women will very likely end up getting enslaved.

I don't care about your evolutionary psychology and their inaccurate unanimous conclusion.

Your links were not relevant to me. They were just the same scientific deductions that you have been throwing around.

My "anecdotal" experience might be a small sample space according to you but it is based on real life situations and not some scientific or psychological mumbo jumbo.

If comparisons like that incite wars then people need to check themselves. Men and women are different and have strengths and weaknesses. Getting agitated because these features are pointed out is the upset person's business.

I am responsible for what i say and not for what people choose to understand or hiw they choose to interpret.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by GiantParrot(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't care about your evolutionary psychology and their inaccurate unanimous conclusion.

Your links were not relevant to me. They were just the same scientific deductions that you have been throwing around.

My "anecdotal" experience might be a small sample space according to you but it is based on real life situations and not some scientific or psychological mumbo jumbo.

If comparisons like that incite wars then people need to check themselves. Men and women are different and have strengths and weaknesses. Getting agitated because these features are pointed out is the upset person's business.

I am responsible for what i say and not for what people choose to understand or hiw they choose to interpret.

Interesting.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
MissJoy29:

Good evening. My day was great and yours?

I Pray God helps us to make the right decision. I have this paralysing fear of being caught in an unhappy and loveless marriage.

I enjoyed your convo with cassyrooy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.