Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (106533 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
ireneidiva:

How do you 'help' somebody to cook what you eat abeg?
primarily, it's her duty or are u trying to be a feminist Or is it the duty of the husband to cook for the family, eh madam??
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by paix(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
I sincerely appreciate women's effort at the home front. My wife goes to the market to do her monthly shopping, comes home do the house chores and enters the kitchen straight for dinner. Women, I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by highchief1: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
Women are stronger than men. Fact
u don dey crase abi
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
primarily, it's her duty or are u trying to be a feminist Or is it the duty of the husband to cook for the family, eh madam??
Just say you cooked with her not that you 'helped' her cook. It makes no sense.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Good evening dear, how was your day?

Amen. I won't move anywhere with a bad wife, I'm gonna drop her off immediately, I'm targeting long life, no woman will halve it for me.
Good evening. My day was great and yours?

I Pray God helps us to make the right decision. I have this paralysing fear of being caught in an unhappy and loveless marriage.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
ireneidiva:

Just say you cooked with her not that you 'helped' her cook. It makes no sense.
No I didn't cook with her, I cooked and cooks alone when I need to. U are making it look like it isn't the duty of the wife to cook, is that what u are trying to say?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good evening. My day was great and yours?
Was very good, the sun just didn't smile at me when I went out. cheesy

I Pray God helps us to make the right decision. I have this paralysing fear of being caught in an unhappy and loveless marriage.
That's why I'm letting no girl trap me whether with pregnancy, juju(I hate and fear this one more), or oath or something.

I'm not a religious person but I know that God can't be left out of this process, I need His long-term plans while I make my short-term considerations and decision.

Fear not, trust in your ability go decipher the which is bad and unfitting and that which God has sent your way. Fear not, you'll. ake good decision.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by mamba808(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
True talk.
Just try to buy something great to celebrate her on Mother's Day.
Any man who sees he's wife as his mother, his bossom friend, his lover, his soulmate, his better half, his woman & his everything. Making her know that she's the heart in the relationship or marriage while he's the head & the body. The marriage will be blessed beyond human's understanding.
#kudostoeverywoman #happymothersday
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Caustics:
>sad this man has no shame. posting pictures of his wife in a vulnerable position for the world to see because of his low self esteem.
Na until woman crash him sabi say she strong undecided
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by newslifeop: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by olabrad: 4:44am On Mar 16, 2018
rane06:

That is, responsible women.

Not the daughters of Jezebel we gave these days that see marriage as solely poverty alleviation program
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Maeka(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2018
boyjo:

I don`t like this thing that you are doing o sad

OK CAN WE CHA ON WHATSAPP
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2018
cassyrooy:
Was very good, the sun just didn't smile at me when I went out. cheesy

That's why I'm letting no girl trap me whether with pregnancy, juju(I hate and fear this one more), or oath or something.

I'm not a religious person but I know that God can't be left out of this process, I need His long-term plans while I make my short-term considerations and decision.

Fear not, trust in your ability go decipher the which is bad and unfitting and that which God has sent your way. Fear not, you'll. ake good decision.
Eeyah! Sorry about that.

Lol @letting no girl trap you with pregnancy. You sound as if you know how to recognise those with such motives.

I try to trust in my ability but I know that God is the ultimate leader. He will lead me aright even when my human nature that's bound to make stupid choices want to manifest. That's my assurance

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2018
The right thing to do is to say d truth when it's right say thank you when good work is done I luv wot u did men not tin like a good wife that's wot I'm asking my good lord to give me cause e! gives me joy when I see one

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2018
rane06:
that's so true.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Kognisjon: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
My respect to good women and their lucky men out there
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Haba naw try u go see even na to type black couple picture on goggle u go see. If e hard try... good things dey hard. WakandaForever

Haba naw, I didn`t say you would not see. I simply said it is harder plus, if you see, it may not be the exact picture you have in your head. But you`d see enough white couples in the position you imagine in your head sad

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

Eeyah! Sorry about that.

Lol @letting no girl trap you with pregnancy. You sound as if you know how to recognise those with such motives.

I try to trust in my ability but I know that God is the ultimate leader. He will lead me aright even when my human nature that's bound to make stupid choices want to manifest. That's my assurance

Lol! I don't entirely have any fixed thing to look out for, honestly I have this alarming rate of skepticism whenever I suspect it might happen, intuition, skepticism or so, I happen to stay alert, girls who become/are desperate are not found around me cos they can go lengths to achieve their aim.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Viking007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
We miss whats there in plane sight because we've become so fixated on fantasy. Touché.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! I don't entirely have any fixed thing to look out for, honestly I have this alarming rate of skepticism whenever I suspect it might happen, intuition, skepticism or so, I happen to stay alert, girls who become/are desperate are not found around me cos they can go lengths to achieve their aim.
Yeah, I get what you are saying. But being overly sceptical and paranoid can deny us of some things o. I'm not saying you should be careless/carefree either. cool

Happy Sunday. Hope you kept to your promise today.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah, I get what you are saying. But being overly sceptical and paranoid can deny us of some things o. I'm not saying you should be careless/carefree either. cool

Happy Sunday. Hope you kept to your promise today.
Truly, paranoia has cost me once, but I'm beginning to turn the leaf.

Happy Sunday to you too. Sure, and I'm really keen to continue this way for a long time to come.

BTW! Thanks for asking, hope your Sunday is okay?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
cassyrooy:
Truly, paranoia has cost me once, but I'm beginning to turn the leaf.

Happy Sunday to you too. Sure, and I'm really keen to continue this way for a long time to come.

BTW! Thanks for asking, hope your Sunday is okay?
Good you see what I'm saying. I think it has cost me too.

I'm happy to hear that. Keep it up.

My Sunday is great. Been resting. No light. So kinda bored. Thank God for my power bank & phone. grin
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good you see what I'm saying. I think it has cost me too.
But then someone irrespective will make a fool out of you once you attempt to relax a bit.

I'm happy to hear that. Keep it up.
Don't think I'm straying anytime soon. cool

MySunday is great. Been resting. No light. So kinda bored. Thank God for my power bank & phone. grin
Sorry about that, here's been a little different, I couldn't even manage to watch Chelsea's game today self, was watching an old series. I just pray the new week will be a whole lot different for me.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
cassyrooy:
But then someone irrespective will make a fool out of you once you attempt to relax a bit.

Don't think I'm straying anytime soon. cool

Sorry about that, here's been a little different, I couldn't even manage to watch Chelsea's game today self, was watching an old series. I just pray the new week will be a whole lot different for me.
True @first paragraph. That's the frustrating part. You are sceptical, problem. You relax a bit, even more problem. Not too long ago, I decided to "loosen" up. The alarm bells were ringing sooooo loud here & there. You know what I did? I didn't just snooze it, I turned the alarm off. All cos I wanted to be different from the normal me. Hmmmm....the burns I received were..... embarassed
If only I had known...

Don't stray please. cool

Hmmmm...what series were you watching. And are you a series junkie like me? grin
Btw, chelsea's match ended 2-1 in favour of Chelsea. But I'm sure you already know about that cool

I say 'Amen' to your Prayer and wish same for me too.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

True @first paragraph. That's the frustrating part. You are sceptical, problem. You relax a bit, even more problem. Not too long ago, I decided to "loosen" up. The alarm bells were ringing sooooo loud here & there. You know what I did? I didn't just snooze it, I turned the alarm off. All cos I wanted to be different from the normal me. Hmmmm....the burns I received were..... embarassed
If only I had known...
I'll try to imagine it, reminds me of a quote, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Even if you flip sides everyday because you want to accommodate others you'll still get burned and if you're just you, no guarantees that burns won't happen.
For me, I shut down for a particular period, chase goals and when I get to some point I reconsider and live a little fun.

Don't stray please. cool
Okay. I'm locking this down.

Hmmmm...what series were you watching. And are you a series junkie like me? grin
One Tree Hill(just started from season one).

I don't think I'm a junkie, some times, I don't watch at all and other times I'm deep into movies.

Lemme tell you one weird thing, I didn't see up to 5 movies throughout 2015. But now, I hunger for movies.
Btw, chelsea's match ended 2-1 in favour of Chelsea. But I'm sure you already know about that cool
Hmmm! She follows football too. cheesy That's good, I like girls that love the game.

Yeah! I knew the tie was going to be a tough one, 2 episodes will do than gambling a game Conte might do rubbish. grin

I say 'Amen' to your Prayer and wish same for me too.
'Amen'as well. So what do you have planned for the week ahead?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
cassyrooy:
I'll try to imagine it, reminds me of a quote, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Even if you flip sides everyday because you want to accommodate others you'll still get burned and if you're just you, no guarantees that burns won't happen.
For me, I shut down for a particular period, chase goals and when I get to some point I reconsider and live a little fun.

Okay. I'm locking this down.

One Tree Hill(just started from season one).

I don't think I'm a junkie, some times, I don't watch at all and other times I'm deep into movies.

Lemme tell you one weird thing, I didn't see up to 5 movies throughout 2015. But now, I hunger for movies.
Hmmm! She follows football too. cheesy That's good, I like girls that love the game.

Yeah! I knew the tie was going to be a tough one, 2 episodes will do than gambling a game Conte might do rubbish. grin

'Amen'as well. So what do you have planned for the week ahead?
Exactly! No guarantee whatsoever that burns won't happen.

I get to loosen up sometimes. I'm pretty adventurous and fun loving. But one gets to see that part of me as a veeeeeeeerrrrry close friend cool. I come off as uptight and difficult when I'm around strangers or people I'm not comfortable with.

I'm a series junkie but I'm sad to announce that I haven't seen one tree hill. But I know I will eventually. I heard it's interesting.
Only in 2015 or 2015 till date?
And, I prefer series to single movies. Except they are very interesting.

Hmmmm....never seen a guy who doesn't like ladies that love football. I used to be into football a lot! Used to watch major games in EPL, UEFA, La liga etc. But that fire died down when I had a guy who wasn't really into football. I practically had to drag him to go watch major matches like champions league final. Can you imagine! So, with the fire out, I lost touch. Now I'm so clueless when it comes to football compared to how I used yo be. Hope to get back though.

Plans for the week? Work. And other things in between. I'm always pretty busy during the week. What with going to the market and cooking for two families. Combining these with working gives me a very tight schedule during week-days. But I enjoy it kinda. Especially the cooking part. Afterall, it's one of my hobbies.

What about you? Plan for the week.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Exactly! No guarantee whatsoever that burns won't happen.

I get to loosen up sometimes. I'm pretty adventurous and fun loving. But one gets to see that part of me as a veeeeeeeerrrrry close friend cool. I come off as uptight and difficult when I'm around strangers or people I'm not comfortable with.
Hmmm! Adventurous and fun loving, I can imagine, but I totally understand the principle behind giving people access into your life, for some people, introversion and nerdiness might contribute(maybe yours is connected to either of the two) while others just have this high level of privacy thing going for them.

For me ironically, depending on my mood swing, I'm many persons. I can be the loudest, the craziest and also the most quiet. I'm highly conservative and reserved, but I'm not antagonistic to a few modifications.

I love talking to strangers and, many after getting to know them, I just cringe away, while other times, I open to a few guys(not more than 2 people in my life at any point). A lot of people seem chatty at the beginning but not many can continue after making acquaintances with them. That's why I don't do the best friends thing.

I'm a series junkie but I'm sad to announce that I haven't seen one tree hill. But I know I will eventually. I heard it's interesting.
Only in 2015 or 2015 till date?
And, I prefer series to single movies. Except they are very interesting.
I'm very selective with both movies and series, it must have meaning before I'm gonna be able to watch it.

In 2015 alone o, since 2016, I've been seeing a whole lot of movies.

Comparing movies and series, I won't pick either cos music still got me down, really really down.

My friend once remarked that I'm easily captivated by works with a meaning, if it doesn't make sense I don't usually go the length I intended but when it does, I cultivate a habit with such work, book, movies/series or music.

Hmmmm....never seen a guy who doesn't like ladies that love football. I used to be into football a lot! Used to watch major games in EPL, UEFA, La liga etc. But that fire died down when I had a guy who wasn't really into football. I practically had to drag him to go watch major matches like champions league final. Can you imagine! So, with the fire out, I lost touch. Now I'm so clueless when it comes to football compared to how I used yo be. Hope to get back though.
Lol! Its one of the most lovely thing in a relationship, the girl have her thing and the guy has same, its more like telling a guy to follow you to the saloon to make your hair, you like it more right?

Then I'll say you're missing some things in this world. Do get back, UCL and World Cup has a lot to be missed.

Plans for the week? Work. And other things in between. I'm always pretty busy during the week. What with going to the market and cooking for two families. Combining these with working gives me a very tight schedule during week-days. But I enjoy it kinda. Especially the cooking part. Afterall, it's one of my hobbies.

What about you? Plan for the week.
Two families? That's a whole lot you've got going on there.
When your cooking controls others behaviour, I can imagine the gratifying feel of doing it more often, who won't love cooking except if its too stressful?

I've never seen anything that beats good food, my knowledge is limited but I can contest the feel of anything to a well cooked meal, I can't blame Esau, grin some cooking just make wonderful things happen to us.

My plans, it'll sound strange but I'm not the kind that plan my week, I like planning month, quarter or yearly but the week just isn't working for me. So this week maybe I'll read a book or something, I've got Dan Brown's Angels and Demons.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
cassyrooy:
Hmmm! Adventurous and fun loving, I can imagine, but I totally understand the principle behind giving people access into your life, for some people, introversion and nerdiness might contribute(maybe yours is connected to either of the two) while others just have this high level of privacy thing going for them.

For me ironically, depending on my mood swing, I'm many persons. I can be the loudest, the craziest and also the most quiet. I'm highly conservative and reserved, but I'm not antagonistic to a few modifications.

I love talking to strangers and, many after getting to know them, I just cringe away, while other times, I open to a few guys(not more than 2 people in my life at any point). A lot of people seem chatty at the beginning but not many can continue after making acquaintances with them. That's why I don't do the best friends thing.

I'm very selective with both movies and series, it must have meaning before I'm gonna be able to watch it.

In 2015 alone o, since 2016, I've been seeing a whole lot of movies.

Comparing movies and series, I won't pick either cos music still got me down, really really down.

My friend once remarked that I'm easily captivated by works with a meaning, if it doesn't make sense I don't usually go the length I intended but when it does, I cultivate a habit with such work, book, movies/series or music.

Lol! Its one of the most lovely thing in a relationship, the girl have her thing and the guy has same, its more like telling a guy to follow you to the saloon to make your hair, you like it more right?

Then I'll say you're missing some things in this world. Do get back, UCL and World Cup has a lot to be missed.

Two families? That's a whole lot you've got going on there.
When your cooking controls others behaviour, I can imagine the gratifying feel of doing it more often, who won't love cooking except if its too stressful?

I've never seen anything that beats good food, my knowledge is limited but I can contest the feel of anything to a well cooked meal, I can't blame Esau, grin some cooking just make wonderful things happen to us.

My plans, it'll sound strange but I'm not the kind that plan my week, I like planning month, quarter or yearly but the week just isn't working for me. So this week maybe I'll read a book or something, I've got Dan Brown's Angels and Demons.
Yes I'm fun and adventurous. But only with my inner circle. If I don't have them around, I can stay up to year without visiting anyone except it's for occasions. That's how private I am.

I can also be different personalities to different people. Depending on how close you are to me. A female friend was talking to a good male friend of mine on phone sometime ago. She told the guy,'kudos for making her laugh like this. She doesn't laugh often'. The guy was clearly surprised cos I don't think there's a human being on earth that laughs (ie is jovial ) like the way I am. That's one instance o. So, I may be different things to different people but one thing I am to everyone is weird, opento fun new changes but mysterious & stubborn. grin

I don't don't do best friend thing. My best friend should be my would-be husband or husband!

I'm a series & music junkie. I read more when I was in school. We were three then. We had a nickname: our first name + novel ( ie Joy novel). Lol. But now, I'm more into music (Christian musics more, then blues, R n B & country for secular).

No, I don't really like being followed to a salon. You can come bring food or snacks for me. You can come pick me up. But don't stay there & wait for me to finish. Except the hair doesn't take time. But I like going to watch matches together.

I don't miss out at all on world cup. I follow through till the last match. So I'm ready for this year's. grin

Yeah, I have a pretty stressful schedule. Although I don't really see anything that has to do with cooking especially when I'm in charge as stressful. You see, I'm a foodie. I love good food. So I like cooking, learning and trying out new things in the kitchen. I'm never ashamed to ask questions about cooking. I dont have a best food because good food is good.

Even when we make plans sometimes, God makes His own. So we Pray for life and Grace everyday.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes I'm fun and adventurous. But only with my inner circle. If I don't have them around, I can stay up to year without visiting anyone except it's for occasions. That's how private I am.
Lol! Noted. I still do like that, love going out for visits but hardly do.

I can also be different personalities to different people. Depending on how close you are to me. A female friend was talking to a good male friend of mine on phone sometime ago. She told the guy,'kudos for making her laugh like this. She doesn't laugh often'. The guy was clearly surprised cos I don't think there's a human being on earth that laughs (ie is jovial ) like the way I am. That's one instance o. So, I may be different things to different people but one thing I am to everyone is weird, opento fun new changes but mysterious & stubborn. grin
Wow! I can imagine! But I believe stubbornness is inherent in all of us, no matter the stage or level.

I don't do best friend thing. My best friend should be my would-be husband or husband!
Like whrs the end? We end up wasting our productive time, doing unimaginably unimportant things. You're right, my partner should be my best friend.

I'm a series & music junkie. I read more when I was in school. We were three then. We had a nickname: our first name + novel ( ie Joy novel). Lol. But now, I'm more into music (Christian musics more, then blues, R n B & country for secular).
Hmmm! I dont watch often but when I start I tend to finish it.
Christian music is the least I do listen to but when I try to play then, I exhaust every song on my playlist. I'm strongly inclined to Rap/Hip-Hop, Rock(both metallic and soft core), then others can follow. But trust me, the content must be really good.

No, I don't really like being followed to a salon. You can come bring food or snacks for me. You can come pick me up. But don't stay there & wait for me to finish. Except the hair doesn't take time. But I like going to watch matches together.
Really? My sister told me its sweet for a guy to follow his girl there, and my ... liked i showed up while she makes her hair. About the football, if you're inclined and knowledgeable about it then its fun otherwise, I don't try to ask so you don't get bored.

I don't miss out at all on world cup. I follow through till the last match. So I'm ready for this year's. grin
Interesting! So when did you start following the World Cup? , which country are you routing for to clinch the trophy in Russia?

Yeah, I have a pretty stressful schedule. Although I don't really see anything that has to do with cooking especially when I'm in charge as stressful. You see, I'm a foodie. I love good food. So I like cooking, learning and trying out new things in the kitchen. I'm never ashamed to ask questions about cooking. I dont have a best food because good food is good.
I'm still learning how to cook but I do experiment from time to time. Cooking is fun, especially when you're not stressed by it.

Even when we make plans sometimes, God makes His own. So we Pray for life and Grace everyday.
True! But our plans sometimes are God's plan for us as well. I've made impossible plan s before and it went through without stress and I realized that God still presides over the our affairs, we just have to involve Him more intimately.

How's your week been?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Respect to all women, life is not always easy, but keep doing what you are doing in good conscience, your reward is coming

click on the link below to see a very beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Caustics:
angry this man has no shame. posting pictures of his wife in a vulnerable position for the world to see because of his low self esteem.
what is the shame in sleeping? You no dey sleep?what's the low self esteem about acknowledging his wife? You need to grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Noted. I still do like that, love going out for visits but hardly do.

Wow! I can imagine! But I believe stubbornness is inherent in all of us, no matter the stage or level.

Like whrs the end? We end up wasting our productive time, doing unimaginably unimportant things. You're right, my partner should be my best friend.

Hmmm! I dont watch often but when I start I tend to finish it.
Christian music is the least I do listen to but when I try to play then, I exhaust every song on my playlist. I'm strongly inclined to Rap/Hip-Hop, Rock(both metallic and soft core), then others can follow. But trust me, the content must be really good.

Really? My sister told me its sweet for a guy to follow his girl there, and my ... liked i showed up while she makes her hair. About the football, if you're inclined and knowledgeable about it then its fun otherwise, I don't try to ask so you don't get bored.

Interesting! So when did you start following the World Cup? , which country are you routing for to clinch the trophy in Russia?

I'm still learning how to cook but I do experiment from time to time. Cooking is fun, especially when you're not stressed by it.

True! But our plans sometimes are God's plan for us as well. I've made impossible plan s before and it went through without stress and I realized that God still presides over the our affairs, we just have to involve Him more intimately.

How's your week been?
I really don't know why I'm like that o. It could be annoying sometimes...knowing you want to have fun but you don't know how to go about it grin

Yeah, I think everyone is stubborn to some extent. But are more stubborn than others. Though I'm definitely not part of those "some"., grin

Lpl @doing umimaginably unimportant things. Harsh!!!

Unfortunately, I hate rap/hip pop. I don't think I even know any rap artiste. I'm so NOT into those categories of music.

When I was younger, I saw it as romantic for a guy to follow me to the salon. But not anymore abeg. Like if I'm braiding a style of hair that will last for like half a day, you will stay there? No na....

I follow the world cup every time it's played o. I'm ready this year too grin
I'm rooting for Nigeria of course or Portugal or any African country. .

Oh cooking is definitely fun for me!

Yeah, true @but our plans are sometimes God's plans for us. You are right.

My week was ok. We thank God. Hope you kept to your decision about Sundays.
Happy new week cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.