Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Special Eagles: Nigeria Set To Get An Amputee Football League - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Special Eagles: Nigeria Set To Get An Amputee Football League (332 Views)

How Algeria Help Me Win 50k Thanks To Our Super Eagles Nigeria / 2nd Edition Of Higher Institution Football League Starts Today / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Special Eagles: Nigeria Set To Get An Amputee Football League by DNaijab: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amputee football might not come as a shocker to people from several countries as it has become as big as the two-legged football league.

In line with that, Nigeria might join a host of other countries pretty soon to launch its own team according to the zeal exuded by the Amputee Football Federation.

RELATED: https://dailynaija.com/post/voice-of-the-streets-rapper-olamide-floats-new-tv-channel

The federation president, Sulaiman Isah, recently disclosed in Minna, Niger State capital that the Federation had already reached out to the Nigeria Football Federation on how to organize the amputee league so that it would take off without hitches.

Read More on: https://dailynaija.com/post/the-special-eagles-nigeria-set-to-get-an-amputee-football-league

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Mouth Odour ��� ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 06) / Help With Guidelines On Boarding A Plane From Lagos To Benin City? / My Fiance Said I Need To Be An Independent Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.