Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,859 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Fiance Said I Need To Be An Independent Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Said I Need To Be An Independent Lady (330 Views)

My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Said I Need To Be An Independent Lady by hearthdesire: 10:37pm On May 22, 2018
Anonymous

Good day mr joseph I need a serious advice

I am a 24 year old lady currently unemployed. I live with my mother and she is a single parent, I studied paramedic but its been very hard for me to get a job. I met my boyfriend in 2016 and he wasn't working. I loved him so much coz he was a good guy and treated me good. he also studied paramedic and he is from an unfortunate background but I didn't care I loved him and supported him.

I got a mini stroke early last year(2017) due to depression of not getting a job, I called him and he promised to come but he never showed up even when my mom called him. I was very hurt but he sent me money to go see a doctor and my mom told me to forgive him. he got a job and he was always busy but we are doing fine. Till I suggested to him that he must buy a car so we could spend more time together and he is currently busy paying off the car. he then got a better paying job and he changed. he is so selfish now... he doesn't do anything for me anymore
he always tells me that he is paying the car. he promised to help me get a job but he is very busy right now. everything is about him now.......
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/22/my-fiance-said-i-need-to-be-an-independent-lady/

(1) (Reply)

Help / The Love Story / Beau Just Proposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.