Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (46986 Views)

Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap / Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:

when you where forming social media chest beater & quoted me in a s!lly manner you were 'high' right?

& is pmb not your president too? or your noxious fumes have clouded your reasoning too?

It goes to show you don't read and you didn't see where I said "our" president !!

You just want to argue rather than listen and learn..

My dear don't worry I have seen where the fault is...

My advice is for you to read through the thread is discuss when you started to quote and you will discover you are the one who is getting it twisted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by QuotaSystem: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
ibotic:

You suffer from a persecution complex....coupled with ignorance.....you are a simpleton who in spite of his obvious education is trapped by the narrow mindedness of ethnicism.... cool

So show me where I blamed Buhari as opposed to the morons who put out a red carpet and Buhari who did not have the clarity of mind to have refused to step on it.

Lmao my Yanmiri perpetual marginalization crying, victim-playing friend wants to talk about persecution complex grin. The irony.

If not for your petty mindedness borne out of a clear lack of valid criticism, you would be concerned more about the actual purpose of the visit, instead of the lazy pedestrian issue about his refusal to step on a carpet that had already been laid on his path.

What a lousy opposition y'all are undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

It goes to show you don't read and you didn't see where I said "our" president !!

You just want to argue rather than listen and learn..

My dear don't worry I have seen where the fault is...

My advice is for you to read through the thread is discuss when you started to quote and you will discover you are the one who is getting it twisted..

sorry, but you aren't making sense anymore.

I made a comment you didn't agree with, rather than ignore me, you chose to insult, now I am facing you, you are twisting the matter. I even made it clear I am not a fan of pmb, but you were so lot in your drivel.

look, feel free to insult pmb all you want, just don't expect every tom, dick & harry to kowtow to your opinion always
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by kereman1: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tchewwwww buhari again

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by dsylvo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mr President may not even know he walked on red carpet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by CSTR2: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anybody that expect buhari to behave rationally deserves to be flogged.

The senile old fool has a history of irrationality .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Awoo88: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
Don't worry, Garbage Shehu or Femi Adesiliar will come with a technical excuse that it was the principal that provided the red carpet, not buhari.
Those guys are the worst publicists any man will get. They make matter worse with stupid daft talk and explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Ojuororun(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
SAI BABA smileygrin SAI BUHARI THIRD TIME NO SHAKING BABA CONTINUE JARE grinsmiley
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Godwin978(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari speech======we fromise tu mark nayeria a secured praise
so all am pliding tu inch and evary one is tu pout me in 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by sunnybobonwa: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
We are most unfortunate as a people.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by gr8tone: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
You want to know who kidnapped the Dapchi girls? Just remove the first and the last two letters from d APC hi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by gr8tone: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
d APC hi
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chronique(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Things like this, have been made possible by majority of the idiots who weren't sane/intelligent enough,to detect that they were campaigning and voting for a complete mo.ron in 2015. It's pathetic to note that some of them are still preparing to do same in 2019. I don't know how any sane or right thinking human being,can continue to defend Buhari. It just shows you how daft a good percentile of the Nigerian populace, are. With Buhari,there has hardly been a week that the executive didn't feed us with something to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Ttipsy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chronique(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
dsylvo:
Mr President may not even know he walked on red carpet.

Lolz. Epic!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:
give the man a break people...

crocodile sympathy or not, he has gone to Dapchi, the site of the sad incident.

whether this visit is a political gimmick or not is matter for another thread.
honestly,buhari issue is enough to get one tired....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by saarumann: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Awoo88:

Those guys are the worst publicists any man will get. They make matter worse with stupid daft talk and explanation.
They are employed professional liars.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Pope22(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari going there was the right thing to do but buhari should understand that the kind of hatred Nigerians have for him has made everything he does to look bad, wrong and abomination. Let him step down after this tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Daboomb: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
CharleyBright:
Who do we blame?
Is it the Clueless President that didn't know it was morally wrong to be walking on a Red carpet on that occasion, OR the idiotic and bootlicking charlatans whose "Ranka-dede" mentality have perpetuated them into forlorn servitude.

In truth, they all have something in common.... an Aboki is wired not to think logically.
It is their way.

You and scolanto are perfectly right.

This Buhari is either brain-dead or those handling him are planning his doom or both!

Baba Iyabo was a School Cert, retired soldier when he was President between 1999 and 2007 but he never goofed this much, so l cant say it is because Buhari is not formally and properly educated.

This Buhari is so ill-mannered that he doesnot know the difference between what is right, morally acceptable, morally wrong and completely unacceptable.

Red Carpet, in a place of wailing and mourning, with the children (over a 100) still missing?
Is Buhari out of his senses?
And who are the silly, moronic people that were trying to impress him when he should be crying and they should be wailing?

Na God go punish all of una wey dey involed in this red carpet stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Tunks2017(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Red carpet.........
Was he at the Dapchi oscars award ??...........

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Achorise: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
All of you are talking rubbish. Buhari didn't know that he walked on a red carpet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by AkanUdoette(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
he will walk on same red carpet back to daura in 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Daboomb:

You and scolanto are perfectly right.

This Buhari is either brain-dead or those handling him are planning his doom or both!

Baba Iyabo was a School Cert, retired soldier when he was President between 1999 and 2007 but he never goofed this much, so l cant say it is because Buhari is not formally and properly educated.

This Buhari is so ill-mannered that he doesnot know the difference between what is right, morally acceptable, morally wrong and completely unacceptable.

Red Carpet, in a place of wailing and mourning, with the children (over a 100) still missing?
Is Buhari out of his senses?
And who are the silly, moronic people that were trying to impress him when he should be crying and they should be wailing?

Na God go punish all of una wey dey involed in this red carpet stupidity.
just calm down!!!

Wait for the next misyarning from baba,we don't know if it will be greater than the last one but let us just sit and enjoy.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Kingspin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some people just want to president...
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by progress69: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
This federal republic social media citizens ehn....
Dem nor dey tire...
He nor go dem complain, he go na red carpet dem.complain for, he nor go Benue dem complain, he go na political gimmicks. Una nor dey tire? What a miserable job u av got...wailing day and night on the internet.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by talk2percy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Red represents blood, the blood of innocent Nigerians he signed out

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by HomeOfMe(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerians-react-as-president-buhari.html?m=1
Why àre people so gullible. If people àre smart they would read between the lines of Buhari's comment when he said he acted faster and better in response to Dapchi girls kidnap. This speaks volumes. They'll soo bring back those supposed kidnapped girls in one piece just to score points. It happened the first time,"chibok",and now Dapxhi",oh please!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by talk2percy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shithole president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
They are employed professional liars.
They can't even lie with sense. You listen to them than become very angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by bakbravo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Disappointed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by NPComplete: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
deomelllo:
Tomorrow's headlines will be PMB disgraced himself because The sky wasn't blue when he visited Yobe

How sorry, pathetic and absurd can some jobless Nigerian youths be?

You are the daft one here. You were trying to be witty but ended up talking like a fool.

So a president has the time to wait for a red carpet to be rolled out before visiting a disaster site? You sycophants are the real enemies of this country. You should know when to shut up and not sound like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The red carpet wasn't Buhari's fault.

It was the decision of the YBSG reception committee.

Indeed ignorance is bliss.

So you admit Buhari is not to be held responsible for the red carpet, hence your initial criticism was ignorantly misplaced.
See wetin person when claim educated de talk, firstly you acknowledge its wrong, but then as a nut case you want to shift blame to the ybsg reception committee? Did they force him to step on the red carpet? Could he have asked them to take it off? I.e if he is even aware its not proper. Knowledge=0; sympathy=0; humility=0, for a leader of a nation? They say a pic says a thousand words and this shows he cares less for the plight of the kidnapped kids or their parents and nigerians at large. The other day he was in kano enjoying himself while his fellow herdsmen where shedding blood in benue. To him its all about the show and 2019 obvously hence he was quick to beat his chest about gej and chibok with over 100 still missing for about 3years now despite his failed promises, but your likes are just too blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.