Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (46978 Views)

Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap / Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Don't blame PMB blame dumb protocol officers and advisers
Education can't be a waste
What you don't know you don't know .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

BMC crew will avoid this thread like a
Buhari running away from his responsibility as a leader.. grin grin
Someone said don't blame him,that he doesn't understand the meaning of red carpet reception .. grin grin grin grin
But truth be told, baba is a certified dullard .
How do you defend this nonsense now?
Yarimo, Bawaa, Sarkki, do you have any defense line as usual ?..

chuksjuve:

See zombie talk !!
If I were you I will keep mute And watch in silence !!
Give who a break !
It's people like you that makes buhari and co have the effrontery to do the nonsense they do and get away with it...
Because they know one zombie like you will come to their rescue ..
Shame on you angry
What exactly in your problem that is making you crying up and down the thread? How was your life before Buhari became the president and how has his administration negatively affected you.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
maasoap:

What exactly in your problem that is making you crying up and down the thread? How was your life before Buhari became the president and how has his administration negatively affected you.

I know what you are looking for ..
Have it

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
maasoap:

Wait a minute

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
akinszz:
one thing abooki want is to get the power, after getting the power, they seem to lack knowledge on what to do (responsibility) in power. they start behaving like madc*w... don't they have brain ni...
As if your tribesmen were any better.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

Nairaland and its way it conceals people who think they know it all and term anyone who goes against their narratives as kids, whereas they are just no different from those almajaris in the north in thinking.
It's all good man..
Life's good like LG..
Cheers
My last response to you
So, in your little mind and delusional state, you actually think you are better than Almajris in terms of thinking? Funny.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by neonly: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
deomelllo:
Tomorrow's headlines will be PMB disgraced himself because The sky wasn't blue when he visited Yobe

How sorry, pathetic and absurd can some jobless Nigerian youths be?
Who make them jobless

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
conehead2018:
I don't think d abokis handling the heardsman -in- chief knows the implications of the red carpet.. that's abokis for you always doing gragra for power but dont know what it entails.
Everyone has something to say, even the one who couldn't differentiate between power and authority.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
maasoap:

So, in your little mind and delusional state, you actually think you are better than Almajris in terms of thinking? Funny.

Oga get lost !!

It's too late to start trading meaningless debate with a stone cold and hardened sycophant ..

Good night ..

Any further mentions on me will be in mute and dead silence ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

Oga get lost !!
It's too late to start trading meaningless debate with a stone cold and hardened sycophant ..
Good night ..
Any further mentions on me will be in mute and dead silence ..
When you criticise all the time without solid reasons, it becomes boring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by CorrectionFLuid: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The red carpet wasn't Buhari's fault.

It was the decision of the YBSG reception committee.

Indeed ignorance is bliss.

So you admit Buhari is not to be held responsible for the red carpet, hence your initial criticism was ignorantly misplaced.

He is not responsible for placing the carpet but he is responsible for walking on it.

Saying buhari shouldn't be held responsible is like blaming the pdp for Fulani herdsmen's killing, like some of you do... But forgetting that pdp isn't in control of the military and paramilitary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by naijjaman(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
They probably told the old man he was attending a wedding ceremony. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by deomelllo: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2018
NPComplete:

You are the daft one here. You were trying to be witty but ended up talking like a fool.

So a president has the time to wait for a red carpet to be rolled out before visiting a disaster site? You sycophants are the real enemies of this country. You should know when to shut up and not sound like a fool.

I didn't know you were the jobless ipob losers standing, waiting and actually saw PMB standing and waiting for the red carpet to be laid.

I hope and pray you get a job and find something meaningful to do with your miserable life instead of trecking to Yobe just to sit around waiting for PMB's motorcade to show and then sit and wait to see PMB sitting around for red carpet to be laid.

You jobless ipob losers really do come up with the most idiotic and senseless rubbish for real.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Telemundo: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2018
He doesn't know the carpet is red.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by deomelllo: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2018
neonly:

Who make them jobless

You have to be jobless and have a sorry and miserable life to be on the internet crying and wailing over a common red carpet that other people obviously rolled out for the President as a sign of respect.

Like they say, little things affect little minds
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by degamemaster(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2018
I wonder how the zombies wilrbe feeling right now, seeing the dullard commit another blunder.
I feel their pains and strife shaa because the most difficult thing to do now is not rocket science but to defend buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Dollabiz: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by no1madman(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Na wa! Cow dey wear agbada. . Very important cow. .(V.I.c)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by neonly: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2018
deomelllo:

You have to be jobless and have a sorry and miserable life to be on the internet crying and wailing over a common red carpet that other people obviously rolled out for the President as a sign of respect.

Like they say, little things affect little minds

Y are pain like dis who did this to u pele

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2018
ivandragon:
give the man a break people...

crocodile sympathy or not, he has gone to Dapchi, the site of the sad incident.

whether this visit is a political gimmick or not is matter for another thread.
it vs been long since this happened
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Assassin101: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2018
he is d "victor", Benue is d "vanquished", hence the red carpet reception given to him as a conquering herdsman. Dat Benue Governor is an ass-licking gay. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maxtamazin: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2018
ivandragon:
give the man a break people...

crocodile sympathy or not, he has gone to Dapchi, the site of the sad incident.

whether this visit is a political gimmick or not is matter for another thread.

Are you loosing your mind? You people needs to step out of that suit hole country to experience true leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2018
maxtamazin:

Are you loosing your mind? You people needs to step out of that suit hole country to experience true leadership.

no I am not.

but I guess you have lost yours.

in your little mind you have assumed I haven't been out of the country, shows how obtuse your reasoning is.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by NPComplete: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2018
deomelllo:

I didn't know you were the jobless ipob losers standing, waiting and actually saw PMB standing and waiting for the red carpet to be laid.

I hope and pray you get a job and find something meaningful to do with your miserable life instead of trecking to Yobe just to sit around waiting for PMB's motorcade to show and then sit and wait to see PMB sitting around for red carpet to be laid.

You jobless ipob losers really do come up with the most idiotic and senseless rubbish for real.

Now u have confirmed u are a morön. I was just guessing before. LMAO. Everyone that's sensible and against your stupidity must be IPOB. Lol
No one hates IPOB more than I do. But I don't condone any sort of stupidity either. I am guessing Soyinka is also IPOB.

Just look at the type of slow mind that is supporting the president. No wonder he keeps making grevious mistakes. If only Buhari will be bold enough to get rid of people like u, he will be the best president the world has ever seen.

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by deomelllo: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s]
NPComplete:

Now u have confirmed u are a morön. I was just guessing before. LMAO. Everyone that's sensible and against your stupidity must be IPOB. Lol
No one hates IPOB more than I do. But I don't condone any sort of stupidity either. I am guessing Soyinka is also IPOB.

Just look at the type of slow mind that is supporting the president. No wonder he keeps making grevious mistakes. If only Buhari will be bold enough to get rid of people like u, he will be the best president the world has ever seen.

Fool.
[/s]

I was actually expecting you to show us a pic or video of PMB waiting and sitting around for red carpet to be laid for him, instead of the same ignorant and unintelligent rant.

Don't spew rubbish that you can not prove with facts.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by deomelllo: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s]
neonly:

Y are pain like dis who did this to u pele
[/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing sane to talk about
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by neonly: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing sane to talk about

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by maxtamazin: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
ivandragon:

no I am not.

but I guess you have lost yours.

in your little mind you have assumed I haven't been out of the country, shows how obtuse your reasoning is.

Am.100% sure you have not left your village because if you had...you will know it is insane to roll out red carpet for a president while visiting the scene of the worst massacre in Nigeria. Go out more and get fresh air in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
maxtamazin:

Am.100% sure you have not left your village because if you had...you will know it is insane to roll out red carpet for a president while visiting the scene of the worst massacre in Nigeria. Go out more and get fresh air in your brain.

worst massacre in history of Nigeria?

lol. well, you are obviously an individual with very limited reasoning faculties, so I will let you bask in your fake identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.