Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka (26414 Views)

Buhari Has Fallen Sick And Is Now Been Treated At The Presidential Villa / Imo Was A Laughing Stock Under Okorocha – Uzodinma / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by COOL10(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
Really it feels like Demons are in power, all their endeavors is too make the people suffer and force them to live below human standards, so demonic! I already made the decision not to even get married to a Nigerian woman, I'm scared of my blackness bro then how can i bring another black child into this Nigeria to go to what school? What health care or What security? What financial assurance do i even have? What life in general? Nothing man!

Lmao. I made that decision since I was 12 but for different reasons sha grin . Seriously mehn,it's something else. Everyone is running away including the supposed saviors of this country: Our doctors. Hmmm,if my leg dare enter U.S ehn,make I hear say I come back until after 10 years. It's annoying really,just look at how Macron came and shocked the world. Can that kind of phenomenon happen in this country? God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Stallion93(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
COOL10:

Lmao. I made that decision since I was 12 but for different reasons sha grin . Seriously mehn,it's something else. Everyone is running away including the supposed saviors of this country: Our doctors. Hmmm,if my leg dare enter U.S ehn,make I hear say I come back until after 10 years. It's annoying really,just look at how Macron came and shocked the world. Can that kind of phenomenon happen in this country? God help us
They won't let someone like macron be incharge, they only put in people they can control. This terrain even cannot groom someone with a vision like macron, see youths gulping tramadol trying to quench their strife and the rest few reasonable ones taking the same political thieves as God fathers and mentors, Lol! No hope man
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by COOL10(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
They won't let someone like macron be incharge, they only put in people they can control. This terrain even cannot groom someone with a vision like macron, see youths gulping tramadol trying to quench their strife and the rest few reasonable ones taking the same political thieves as God fathers and mentors, Lol! No hope man
. Trying so hard not to accept this right now cheesy.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Hope Soyinka is not going the Odumakin and FFK way..

The same Igbos putting silly Ideas in your head will still sing Hausa/Fulani praise later. It's what they always do.

Soyinka should choose his words wisely and speak like a reasonable omoluabi not osu like Uzor Kalu.

Can't u exist without calling the igbos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
Sure bro, we have failed woefully, it's funny to see people hoping if a different party comes into power things will change, Our mediocrity has eaten deep into coming generations. Why not give the whites a chance and see how far that will go? Mandela was wise enough not to talk about ousting the whites and u see the result today

The result of Mandela's action is that white South Africans 4.5 million people own 75% of SA lands n resources, while the 50 million indigens are sharing 25% of the lands

On average the whites earn 400% more than what the black man earns in S.A..
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by adidison(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2018
mexxmoney:

“The treatment of Nigerians by the military led me to relocating to a saner clime. I remember invading Obasanjo’s residence in Lagos and challenging him concerning the way Nigerians were being treated. It is a disgrace to us, as a nation. We have been left behind in nearly every field.

Lol ... Naija no dey carry last! Now our eye don dey open we are not even the race.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Luminee(f): 2:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Truly sick, the Nigerian malady has yet no medicine.

Check my signature to join a pan African community
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Gkemz: 4:41am On Mar 16, 2018
This old man should just go and rest. Let him enjoy the dullard he threw his back for in order for him to win against Goodluck.
Thank God it's beginning to dawn on him and many of his western betrayers, the personality of the clueless man they bundled and brought into power not based on merit but based on nepotism with waec result.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Kabaka100: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2018
wwwtortoise:
I owe my children another nationality even if it's Ghana or Cameron.

Please don't say that. This is our problem and we have stick around to fix this problem ourselves. If we all have this runaway mentality then who's going to fix this problem for us. Do we want oyinbo back to come and fix it for us by ruling us again? I know ur answer is no....so why run?
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by ikennaya100(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2018
The administration you supported made Nigeria sick.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Burukpe: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Once the head of a fish is sick and empty, the entire fish is also sick and empty; visa-vis PMB and Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by deebrownneymar: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Round table with desperate crooks like Pat Utomi and Peter Obi?

Woke Soyinka is a coward. He couldn't mention Buhari's name. He could confront Obasanjo but wouldn't dare confront Buhari because he knows he would be finished.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Zeromoney(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2018
guterMann:

Nigeria has crossed the rubicon.....

The common greed of the political elites in what is keeping 'its unity'.

I have never read a truer statement about Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by prudentkolly(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2018
wwwtortoise:
I owe my children another nationality even if it's Ghana or Cameron.
same with me
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by itchie: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
how did you know he voted him?

Super mumu
And where did you see me saying he voted for him?
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Catastrophe1: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2018
This imbecilee was among those that sold the old evil man at aso rock to Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
So who is to blame
when nigeria got independence
we were just three
northern region,estern region and western region
then the presidency was to be rotated between the three
western people were using cocoa to build its states
then all of a sudden we became dishonest and we started breaking till we got to 36
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Pepsi101:
Soyinka stop complaining cos you're one of the sai barbarians.
leave my Soyinka only, if there should be anybody to blame? it should be the colonial masters for stockpiling three separate nations into one and bestowing power to the north. take a good look at any country in the world today. despite indian's over 500 different tribes with their own separate languages were already united with a sacred language called Hindi before the arrival of the British. China has the Chinese language despite the awareness of some already existing languages like Mandarin, Cantonese etc..still they all chose to speak Chinese instead, etc. come to think of it; if our virgin Nigeria should have remain untouched and untapped by a foreigner's leacherous, corrupted and selfish ideas leaving each part to its own originally; by now every part would have blown up the world in awe, and developed quickly at its own pace'. all we see today is 'uncontained' corruption and economic backwardness, yet we keep observing its snail-paced 'film-sh*it-show' and are already subscribing to it like theater audience. colonialism beget corruption and corruption beget furthermore 'corruptions'
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by Landwey(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by farem: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
thundafire:
Didn't u vote him mumu

This is where his brain is better than yours!

Mere fact that he voted for a candidate Will Not stop him from criticizing if the actual is falling short of the expected. Unlike you that has loyalty stwepidly tied to party, tribe and other mundane things.
Re: Nigeria Is Sick And Empty, A laughing stock- Wole Soyinka by kayusely70(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria is now seriously sick and going into comtose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.