Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! (15446 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / This Is Why We Love Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

They are the best I have seen.
corrected.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

you said you know her main..
Don't you ?

Don't tell me that this is the first time you have seen op's sentiments echoed by a particular moniker grin
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
by generalizing it to all igbo guys. Its a subtle dig. I agree with ur line of thought cause I lodged with an igbo guy who paid all d expensive bills down to d last details. But ur generalisatn pinch me.
now listen, i didn't say igbo guys r the best in nigeria even tho i think they r ., or they r the best to get married to, i said why i love igbo guys n if u can read very well I said it's based on my observation n I recognized the fact u may think other wise!!! I also said they r bad ones as well, so i think u need to read my post again or check the meaning of generalization!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

your aunty undecided
your aunt? undecided
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Amarabae(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
now listen, i didn't say igbo guys r the best in nigeria even tho i think they r ., or they r the best to get married to, i said why i love igbo guys n if u can read very well I said it's based on my observation n I recognized the fact u may think other wise!!! I also said they r bad ones as well, so i think u need to read my post again or check the meaning of generalization!!!
You don't need to apologize to anyone.
Always pepper them and watch them Burn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
grin

You guys should know you are arguing with an ibo sister

The op is ibo

No one will ever believe their tribe is not significant

Not in a fucking tribalistic Nigeria grin
u are ryt honestly. And then her sis came to defend her cause whereas both highqueen and amarabae can both point to several stingy igbo guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Unlike me?
Hahaha.
A bit pathetic dear.

I am not here for unnecessary bragging,
Whatever you earn a month is what I use in weekend soup cooking.
So don't go that area.

And stop taking things personal.

lol its ok to deceive yourself housewife, I don't brag either I'm just trying to decipher why you sound pained if its actually pathetic and i can't even recall quoting you, maybe you should quote someone who cares, thank you
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
You are right. Though I've met stingy ones o.

One thing I hate about them is their conservative way of reasoning.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
lol she is high on fantasies. She can explore.
grin

1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
u wanted contributions i came contributing and u are vexing. Well dat doesn't change d fact dat u are high on fantasies ur preceeding comments said so. Just explore its a free world.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

am laffn cause u dnt knw i might be igbo.

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Amarabae(f): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol its ok to deceive yourself housewife, I don't brag either I'm just trying to decipher why you sound pained if its actually pathetic and i can't even recall quoting you, maybe you should quote someone who cares, thank you
Lol.
Her true pathetic colour is coming out.
BTW housewife is not a sin for those who are.

Little raat, I have a Nursing career that I am proud of.

My salary a month being in the federal system will transform your "men-dependent" life throughout this 2018.

You are beneath me in all classification.

Shalap and respect yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by CSTR2: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I think you will find far more conservative group of men than igbo men.

And also, I think our relative conservativeness is a major reason why we make the best husbands in the country.

The old principle of attending to your responsibilities without fail as a family man is a product of our conservativeness.

The reigning trend now among men, is to fucck and go. Nobody wants the bagagge of a family. Everybody wants a baby mama.

Conservativeness keeps the values intact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Amarabae(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
am laffn cause u dnt knw i might be igbo.
I don't remember asking you your tribe.
Did I?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

my own is they like male children too much!! Like female child no be pikin?? Rubbish ideology they dont wanna let go

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:
I don't remember asking you your tribe. Did I?
i neither remember telling u my tribe. Did I?
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Don't you ?

Don't tell me that this is the first time you have seen op's sentiments echoed by a particular moniker grin

my first time though. .
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by CSTR2: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
my own is they like male children too much!! Like female child no be pikin?? Rubbish ideology they dont wanna let go
Ironically, our best minds are females. Also, I think there are far more numbers of educated igbo women than men.

So the trend is changing. The new generation are not so hooked on that given the level of female child education in igboland, which is probably the highest percentage in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.

My salary a month being in the federal system will transform your "men-dependent" life throughout this 2018.

lool

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

dat is d point am tryn to make and op no wan gree.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.

tell em!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.

tell em!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
CSTR2:

I think you will find far more conservative group of men than igbo men.

And also, I think our relative conservativeness is a major reason why we make the best husbands in the country.

The old principle of attending to your responsibilities without fail as a family man is a product of our conservativeness.

The reigning trend now among men, is to fucck and go. Nobody wants the bagagge of a family. Everybody wants a baby mama.

Conservativeness keeps the values intact.
Good reply. Odinma.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some people dont actually read to understand!!! Abi is it that they can't read!!! Well whatever!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.

oh nurse, atlast something interesting about you, good thing I'm also into the nursing thingy and according to you I'm a little rat, how does it feel that a little rat(soon to be a nurse) who's not as old as you're BTW earn same or more than you,

I'm just sorry for you, you're dumb and you're not even bothered, who depends on govt salary and stipends from hubby this days, cretinous fellow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
Dont worry, it's from our culture and traditions. They need a male child to carry on the name.
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Amarabae(f): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
tell em!!! cool cool
Lolx.
She thinks that the "housewife" jab still work.
Not knowing that there are some hardworking housewives who are safe employed and are working in their home.

Her little brain don't tell her that.
Some housewives too are graduates who are yet to find a nice job.

What does a kid know kwanu

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
my first time though. .
Alright
Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
u are ryt honestly. And then her sis came to defend her cause whereas both high.queen and ama.rabae can both point to several stingy igbo guys.

what she said it the truth...and i can't point out where she generalized. ..why is it paining you and mhizbliss..

please,save us the stress..

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Shugavee(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Lolx.
She thinks that the "housewife" jab still work.
Not knowing that there are some hardworking housewives who are safe employed and are working in their home.

Her little brain don't tell her that.
Some housewives too are graduates who are yet to find a nice job.

What does a kid know kwanu
nothing my dear!! Be a housewife if u wish, just hv a job n something doing!!! Don't be dependent to no man!! That's music to my ears

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igbo Guys!! by Amarabae(f): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
oh nurse, atlast something interesting about you, good thing I'm also into the nursing thingy and according to you I'm a little rat, how does it feel that a little rat(soon to be a nurse) who's not as old as you're BTW earn same or more than you,

I'm just sorry for you, you're dumb and you're not even bothered, who depends on govt salary and stipends from hubby this days, cretinous fellow
Aunty quack Auxiliary.
You are not a nurse and will never be.
So stop messing around with that doctor that is deceiving you and telling you that you are a nurse.
He has a wife at home.

Take my advice.
You better start respecting yourself online and know your mate.
It will help you a lot.

Cretinous?
Lolx.
Pigs don't know what class is.
If you meet me one on one,
You will know that shoe get size.

Swerve.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is A Blood Covenant / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.