Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

"Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" (1384 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / 'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I came to this public forum to alight one of the major dangerous problems facing families in general. In the family i emerged from when we are very little everything looks normal until we started growing up. I notice my junior sibling were prefecially treated which pained the hell out of me. Everything i do is nt just right in my parent face to the extent if my junior ones offended me am nt allow to beat or scold them, if i report to my parent am d one that will wrong to the extent my junior ones develop the habit of insulting me regularly .in public, if i touch them i will be beaten and nt be given food and money.

So many i cried secretly most times thinking how will my younger one insulting me blue black without fear and respect, i developed the habit of staying in the bush daily talking to my self (i still do it now that am an adult) everyday i begged God to uproot my from the house, i did so menial jobs to buy my waec and jamb forms without my parent showing any insterest...
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
i meet my parent severally that i need to learn an handwork they shun me off. I developed hatred for my family begging God to erase it. So many times attempted suicide

I finally gained admission, "i am totally freed" i cried. Each time i remember, i feel worthless and pained.

SO PARENT NEVER SHOW ANY ATOM OF FAVOURITISM IT WILL TEAR THE FAMILY APART! PLS!!
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Rosarie(f): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
parenting aint easy
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by anoda(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2018
Rosarie:
parenting aint easy
it sure aint easy, but being partial makes it worse and difficult
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
anoda:
it sure aint easy, but being partial makes it worse and difficult

I tell you, mayb parents dnt even think of the vice that it will lead to before indulging in it.
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Chubhie: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2018
You've passed through the struggles, lessons learnt. What would you do differently once you have an opportunity to start a family?

You see, we are all creators. I expect you to create something different and better than what your parents did. Same way you pass the baton to your unborn babies. This is the law of creation. Evolution must happen.
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chubhie:
You've passed through the struggles, lessons learnt. What would you do differently once you have an opportunity to start a family?

You see, we are all creators. I expect you to create something different and better than what your parents did. Same way you pass the baton to your unborn babies. This is the law of creation. Evolution must happen.

In my entire life neva will i ever, i repeat i will neva exhibit dat character to my children, what will i stand to gain? conflict among my children when they eventually mature? No! NEVER!! children are equal, each deserve, love, care, attention. i hv made gone to homes personally and secretly ask d children, "who do ur daddy like more?" they reply "we dnt know" "what abt ur mummy" they reply "nobody" with smiles. To me favouritism among ur children is more dangerous than a polygamous family. By special grace of God I neva be like my parent! Amen
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Chubhie: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Baiysam:

In my entire life neva will i ever, i repeat i will neva exhibit dat character to my children, what will i stand to gain? conflict among my children when they eventually mature? No! NEVER!! children are equal, each deserve, love, care, attention. i hv made gone to homes personally and secretly ask d children, "who do ur daddy like more?" they reply "we dnt know" "what abt ur mummy" they reply "nobody" with smiles. To me favouritism among ur children is more dangerous than a polygamous family. By special grace of God I neva be like my parent! Amen
Fantastic mindset! I would wish that you stretch it to accommodate the motherless and fatherless. I can see you've be well trained for your roles. Worry not about provision cos creation has you covered.

I will lurk around and make contact at the right moment.
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chubhie:

Fantastic mindset! I would wish that you stretch it to accommodate the motherless and fatherless. I can see you've be well trained for your roles. Worry not about provision cos creation has you covered.

I will lurk around and make contact at the right moment.

Beautiful Idea with all submission i will definitely take action. thanks
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by anoda(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Baiysam:

I tell you, mayb parents dnt even think of the vice that it will lead to before indulging in it.

true talk, they don't giv a fu*k
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by anoda(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2018
when my dad caught my bro fighting when we were kids, he just called them, gave them some latches then..........walks away, he didn't ask what the probs was he just flogged and left, this can stirup more anger and hate btw the two brothers
Re: "Parents!, Never Show Much Love To A Child Than The Rest!" by Baiysam(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
anoda:
when my dad caught my bro fighting when we were kids, he just called them, gave them some latches then..........walks away, he didn't ask what the probs was he just flogged and left, this can stirup more anger and hate btw the two brothers

you will see, no matter how long some of things happen, it will never be erased frm memory

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED- 1 Left! A Few Low Rent Rooms And Flat To Let In Lekki / God Bless Our Moms/wives / My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.