Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (48849 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by laydoh(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Jiang:

There was this pretty girl I loved so much, she was almost perfect But she threatened my life style, she hates video games, dosent like action & horror films, she even hates anime( ok, this I can understand),

anyways we broke up cause it won't work.

I want I & my wife to be something like this at least 2-3 hours a day, she's out there & I will find her
you will definitely find her.i also share in ur enthusiasm.adding to wat u mention earlier,my girl shud v a bit of passion for football.if she doesnt like all those u mentioned.wat does she like then,she must be extravagantly boring.am nt a fan of anime sha.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Tennorazy: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Let God forgive me if not to marry is a sin undecided
I don't know why, i just can't.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by nellyelitz(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2018
I didn't even click when i knw she must be one of them
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Those are not words of Master Jesus the son of Marry. Jesus's reported speeches can only be found in the books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Those are human doctrines by Paul who is a Roman. It is a Roman culture. The FACT remaine, NOT a single verse in the Bible denounced marrying more than one wife. NONE!

Correct! You have anointing on your head. Some people cannot separate oyibo culture and Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by highchief1: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont let them drive you crazy Biko. Leave their matter. Tomorrow go better.
amen o.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Adamummya(f): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Where in the Bible did they say a man isn't supposed to have more than one wife?

brother go and read
1 corinthians 7 -1...15
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:

brother go and read
1 corinthians 7 -1...15

Can you paste it here so that everyone will see. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by 2016easy2017: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion

sorry.havnt u evr had it wt a man who eventually ddnt marry u?
ur man is inbetween some two fat legs now. as ussuall every day
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You don marry?

almost.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by 2016easy2017: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:

brother go and read
1 corinthians 7 -1...15
Abraham. the father of faith, had howmany?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Tennorazy: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Randomshotz:
To put things straight, one man one wife is not a Christianity thing. It is the tradition of the whites that brought Christianity!

And for living longer with one wife is a lie. Have you noticed that our polygamous grandfathers lived longer? The reason is simple. When a man marries one wife his heart and emotions are tied to that woman. She can toy with it at will. But if he's polygamous, he can easily escape emotional enslavement by running to the second wife who will welcome him with open arms.

Emotional trauma that wives give their monogamous husbands are part of the reasons some men die young.

You are absolutely right here, My grandfather married more than 22 wives and littered lots if children that he couldn't even remember all, could you believe this man lived for over 120+ years before he died. And in addition, my grandmother which happens to be one of his wife is still alive at 90+. Who will die will die sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:

brother go and read
1 corinthians 7 -1...15

Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.”

2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.

3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.

5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.

7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.

9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

10 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.

11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.

14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

From the above where does it forbid polygamy?

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by megama: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
HeWrites:
An Abuja-based Nigerian lady, Fatima Aliyu Daku has encouraged men to marry more than one wife, as long as they can afford to take care of them.

Her reason being that there are many single ladies and less single men.

She wrote;
"Dear Men, Pls marry more than one wife if u have the means. Too many single ladies around"

See Reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/dear-men-please-marry-one-wife-means-many-single-ladies-around-lady.html

okkk.nobe 1-1 againg
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Simbrixton(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
HeWrites:
An Abuja-based Nigerian lady, Fatima Aliyu Daku has encouraged men to marry more than one wife, as long as they can afford to take care of them.

Her reason being that there are many single ladies and less single men.

She wrote;
"Dear Men, Pls marry more than one wife if u have the means. Too many single ladies around"

There are actually more unmarried men

See Reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/dear-men-please-marry-one-wife-means-many-single-ladies-around-lady.html

There are more single men tho so two wives is wrong
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by MrMystrO(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't mind her.Not every woman can share her husband and besides in other to reduce over population I don't think polygamy should be encouraged.You rarely find peace and unity in such homes.

Not every woman can share her husband with different women, Very true. I think the problem with her post is Generalizing the advice for ALL men if They Can Instead of The ones Who NEED to if They Can. And i say this always, same way some women cannot share their men, what happens to a man who can't live with just one woman and doesn't want to play games?? And so i believe sensitive issues like this have to be balanced in order to suit the views of everyone. Monogamy and Polygamy can exist side by side without dragging everyone into a murky fight.. You're a liberal mind and i expect you to understand this.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
kanmifad:
Take away 'HIS' THEIR Children.
thanks
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
kanmifad:
Take away 'HIS' THEIR Children.
unfortunately, in Africa and nigeria, the children are viewed as 'his' children . But thanks anyway
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by JFT24(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion
And where did she mention your men
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by JFT24(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
kuntash:
Nonesense,

if her religion didnt preach that to get to her head and probabaly with attached consequences , would she have said same?

what point are you driving at exactly
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by oluwaahmed: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
lanocfoods:

Matthew 19:3–6
1 Corinthians 7:2
1 Timothy 3:2
Timothy1 Timothy 3:12
You can still go ahead and believe whatever you like. It does not change the Bible conviction. Christ came to redeem us from the Law which is the old testament. Its one man one wife but you can marry 30 if you can, at the judgement day na OYO oh
As a Christian it's good to quote from the summary of the whole text. I am going to breakdown ur scriptures one after the other
Matt19,3-6:7-9
They said to Him, “Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?” He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. Jesus said wives not wife. So why would you divorce when u have more than one wife?
1Cor7:2.
Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. A wife is someone who leaves her home and clings to her husband irrespective of weather he's married or not. This scripture doesn't even prove anything.
1Timothy3vs12?? Did u make a mistake here bcoz d scriptures you quoted has no correlation with marriage
Please don't quote crap here, ur making real Christians feel bad.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
Marry many women and end up separating fight everyday. Marry many women and feed them and their children with the small salary brother is managing? Who told her all ladies are as desperate as she is ?
leave brother with his salary alone ma,find husband 1st,.....i can sense painment in ur comment

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by oluwaahmed: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Randomshotz:
To put things straight, one man one wife is not a Christianity thing. It is the tradition of the whites that brought Christianity!

And for living longer with one wife is a lie. Have you noticed that our polygamous grandfathers lived longer? The reason is simple. When a man marries one wife his heart and emotions are tied to that woman. She can toy with it at will. But if he's polygamous, he can easily escape emotional enslavement by running to the second wife who will welcome him with open arms.

Emotional trauma that wives give their monogamous husbands are part of the reasons some men die young.

Very correct. My grandpa had more Dan one wife and till today, we are all cool and go to our houses to spend holiday, no beef.
White people marry only one and it's even a civil offence to marry more than one til Dis day. It works 4 Dem, doesn't mean it can or should work for us. African tradition a man with many wives shows wealth and riches. In those days adultery was a taboo that's why men married many wives so as not to anger the gods. White brought their tradition and mixed it with religion then forced it down our throats.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:
What of men like us who don't even want to marry at all...? wink
wicked guy,.....kaka kaladze grin

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tinalex:
Hmmmnnn...its better for a man to marry one wife and have side chic/s than marry 2 or more in one house, cos his portion shall be untimely death except hez very rich n the wives are in different locations. Happy weekend y'all.
wat u are saying only happens in yoruba film,its very convenient to marry more than 2 in a roof for men like me,if i die at the age of 70 is not too bad na,mo shi jaye na

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Very correct. My grandpa had more Dan one wife and till today, we are all cool and go to our houses to spend holiday, no beef.
White people marry only one and it's even a civil offence to marry more than one til Dis day. It works 4 Dem, doesn't mean it can or should work for us. African tradition a man with many wives shows wealth and riches. In those days adultery was a taboo that's why men married many wives so as not to anger the gods. White brought their tradition and mixed it with religion then forced it down our throats.

That is it. It pains me when our supposed graduates with their exposure through school cannot separate Christianity from westernization/colonization.

5 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ayiibobo:
leave brother with his salary alone ma,find husband 1st,.....i can sense painment in ur comment
painment about what ? Huncle , trust me by God grace, I'm not looking for a husband. At all. My problem is choice
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
kuntash:

what two , three or 700 plus 300 cucubines can give a single woman can do same, ..

The Creator of Man is so wise , thus he gave rules on how to manage such...

You cant tell me , its possible to have same affection for your children , let alone your wives or girlfriends, ...

the load of just one is enough for a Man, and our Maker knows that ,

lets stop all these desires that leads to no where !
and where did our creator mandated it for men to marry just one wife?,God did it in that ratio for a reason,he didn't create dem to die without a husband,stop using sakamanje to cover up wat is plain and bare for all to see ojere.............I don't consider a one wife man as being man enuf.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
painment about what ? Huncle , trust me by God grace, I'm not looking for a husband. At all. My problem is choice
dats wat y'all do say,......i pray u make the right choice
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ayiibobo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not in this matter.
u are too stingy,wat is there?,...ordinary dick

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by sulasa07(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings
Idiot,D command was from GOD,y,coz people back then could marry like 10,15 wives.It was only brought to a limit of 4.And besides it's optional
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Harkholarworle(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks18:

The Bible forbids polygamy, divorce and remarriage. It is one man, one woman. The two shall become one flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 1 Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
None of the verse forbid a man marrying more than one, if not what the westerners has put into our head, feminist, feminist and feminist, most of them can't even stay with one woman, they cheats, grab women, divorce many times, have side chicks etc. Don't be deceived, IF U HAVE THE MIGHT, marry more than one, the sad thing about that is that most people take advantage of the privilege but that doesn't stop anyone who has the financial, physical and intellectual power not to marry more than one. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Hahjascho(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
END TIME PROPHECY.....THAT'S AN AUTOMATIC HELL ON EARTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.