Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (48833 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
abbeyty:
Does she thinks it is just about money? what about the trouble and the nagging ? Many men are still finding it hard to keep a woman not because they don't have money but cuz of the woman attitude and this one is talking about more wives
just imagine getting married to 8 nagging and troublesome women. D death wey such a husband go get will be swift and precise.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Duru009(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Whether you like it or not. In a couple of years to come in Nigeria . its gonna be one man to two wives or more wives. The rate of single Ladies nowadays is becoming alarming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Coldfeets: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ayiibobo:
wicked guy,.....kaka kaladze grin

Not wicked.

I'm just stating the facts. wink
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ellabae(f): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't Like sharing. So polygamy is a no for me.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Mechanics96(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings
U really need an IQ in 2 digits.... Critic
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by biggy26: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
and you've been to alakijas house to see her wash her husband undies? I'm not saying the woman shouldn't work but like it or not, the husbands duty is to pay his children school fees and take care of the household bills. The wife can help but it's not her primary duty.
I listened to her interview and I have a friend that worked with her at her fashion outfit.

Yes, men have those responsibilities, but every marriage has its uniqueness depending on how d couples want it. But as a woman, u choose d side of d road u want to walk on, u are either a help meet or a come chop.

What I'm simply saying is don't go into marriage with an entitlement mentality, but go in knowing you are complete and can weather any storm in case of eventualities. As my sis, just giving u some tips.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
biggy26:

I listened to her interview and I have a friend that worked with her at her fashion outfit.

Yes, men have those responsibilities, but every marriage has its uniqueness depending on how d couples want it. But as a woman, u choose d side of d road u want to walk on, u are either a help meet or a come chop.

What I'm simply saying is don't go into marriage with an entitlement mentality, but go in knowing you are complete and can weather any storm in case of eventualities. As my sis, just giving u some tips.
entitlement? So the wife cooking and bearing kids is an entitlement?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Buhari4Hunger: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion
Reduce your lips first
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by biggy26: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
entitlement? So the wife cooking and bearing kids is an entitlement?
That's why I said each couple have their unique arrangement or relationship. Bearing kids in marriage is a natural flow except d woman doesn't want.

I know a friend that d wife said she isn't interested in kids and they don't have till date. Good thing is that he already has from a previous marriage.
I also know some men that do chores without stress and their wives don't disrespect them. I can tell you lots of couple stories of people I'm close to. So marriage is a union of understanding between two mature people. That's why I started by saying women or some women should change their mentality. Young ladies speak ignorantly these days about marriage and relationship and it's disheartening.

Nothing is an entitlement, understanding is everything. So be complete and choose wisely.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Bmas01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Bmas01(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Truflexunits:
pls any Bible passage to justify this?.

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by tartarus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Even broke guys agree with her. Nairaland guys ehn! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by keneck1: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
GBTYO:
ugly thing dey find who she go attach to

Useless hag
Hansome Prince Charming,use words correctly,stop abusing words.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TheKingIsHere: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:

brother go and read
1 corinthians 7 -1...15

I have read it, it doesn't say one man should marry one wife.

"Each man should have his own wife", does that statement mean one man should marry one wife? Na wa o
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by waluga(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
for those attacking islam....I thought most prophets in the bible married more than one wife...either legally or not...Abraham, Solomon, job, David, etc
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
HopeAlive14:
Women are like political parties.

Imagine having APC and PDP as wives!

Then you must be JEGA. Just be fair and not repeat what happened in 2015. grin

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by joinnow: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
yes! it is written in the bible

Bible is always on point and is not outdated
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by joinnow: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I have read it, it doesn't say one man should marry one wife.

"Each man should have his own[b] wife[/b]", does that statement mean one man should marry one wife? Na wa o
Check the highlight

Let me help out
The bible for say wives if it support more than one. Beside Adam was only give one wife aka eve.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mechanics96:

U really need an IQ in 2 digits.... Critic

My IQ is far above your father's in multiple folds
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
sulasa07:

Idiot,D command was from GOD,y,coz people back then could marry like 10,15 wives.It was only brought to a limit of 4.And besides it's optional

I wud hv been able to gv u proper reply if I had known where you stand religion wise. By d way, I am saner than your father
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
SheikShola4rill:

Appeal to authority......you think you are smart by quoting one rotting man for me? If you are of saner mind, you will knw dt nothing is useless in itself, not even war.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
TTLegacy:

Respond to the reason she gave instead of religion. Can sentiment ever allow you pass any good job interview?

I dnt knw y dullards like you are quoting me, your deductive reasoning is abysmal. The question is will she ever boldly come out to speak above peadophiles? She dares not. because it is expressly supported by her religion.

Get some sense b4 u quote me baffoon
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
cashkid:

Try get sense even if na to borrow n stop disgracing urselve!

I dnt really hv time to waste with pple like u. Hv u asked urself if any Moslem hv been able to spk against peodophiles?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Mechanics96(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2018
ehinmowo:

My IQ is far above your father's in multiple folds
I can see you were not taught good manners, too! That's definitely how you insult your father. Omo ale
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by BabaRamota1980: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good advise. I already have two and im willing to add another one. Too many young girls turning to prostitution and some others enjoying life as side chicks because they cant find suitors. Time is ticking, my goal is to have three by age 40. Then pause for 15yrs. Add one more before 60. My last will be at age 70. May God grant me and my wives long lives. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mechanics96:

I can see you were not taught good manners, too! That's definitely how you insult your father. Omo ale

If you hv manners would you hv quoted me with insult? Foolish cretin
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Mechanics96(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
ehinmowo:

nothing u say will ever change who u are... I'm done wt ur rotten ass
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Mechanics96(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
ehinmowo:

nothing u say will ever change who u are... I'm done wt ur rotten ass
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by oluwamae(f): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Funny....quite right
abimic:

Exactly, even ordinary roommates, ladies hardly get along when they cohabit talk more of marriage. A man that wants to stay long should be weary of his partner(s), it tells how long he would live. A home with man married to more than one woman would hardly have peace even if outwardly, peace is been projected but inwardly, they sober.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ThatFairGuy: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Coz of what exactly?
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A man should take good care of one before marrying two na.

Me can't share o.

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ThatFairGuy: 1:17am On Mar 18, 2018
ehinmowo:

I dnt really hv time to waste with pple like u. Hv u asked urself if any Moslem hv been able to spk against peodophiles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.