Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media (15045 Views)

The Desperation Of Men / Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site / What Do 9ja Babes Do When They Are Horney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2022
I remember like 10 years ago when i dey university. You will chat up babes on social media they will likely ignore only few responded. Today na babes dey enter my dm on Facebook and instagram. Even when you tell some of them you are not single they will still say it doesn’t matter. You will also see ones wey no fine / broke having audacity to enter dm because they done see abroad guy. I usually use them to catch cruise and reply how babes used to reply me in the past. Tables have turned, what if i be ritualist or womaniser. I for just dey chop and dump anytime i enter Nigeria.

Mod no front page o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2022
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by MoneySEASON: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Are all these chat from one girl or different girls? grin

Well, I face that alot currently. I remember when I was so broke man, like broke to the moon, I normally do chat up some girls but they gave me attitude. Some will even tell me straight up, they aren't interested or have no time.

Boom, God blessed me in 2019, I bought an iPhone X then, took a mirror selfie with it and uploaded it as profile pic on Facebook. boom! Girls started coming to my DM like water, some course mate started hitting me up that they'll snap with it in school grin some will even forget that they once told me I should get out grin because I stopped chatting them and I don't also clear chat so they forgot they once told me to leave them, they'll now rush to click "Delete for everyone" grin

It's now becoming worst when my blessings started coming in big bags, when I bought a car and all of that.

Once you have money, Nigerian girl will flood your DM indirectly giving you that moves for you to go ahead and toast them or go ahead and ask her how much she charges for hookup lol

But I don't give a damn anymore, focusing more on my family, they deserve my money more than any girl.

Becauce any girl that comes my way now, I don't know if they genuinely love me or my money, lol. Even Runtown once said this in his song wink

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Candidlady: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2022
sad

Same person!! different phones

One on the right hand the other on the left

All for what exactly undecided
Some people can be so childish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Same person!! different phones

One on the right hand the other on the left

All for what exactly undecided
Some people can be so childish
so I chatted myself as far back as January just for nairaland post I cropped their names and pictures. I should have posted them abi. Abeg go rest

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Fmghewzy2: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Bro you are jobless oooo, look at the sort of thread you are opening at 7 in the morning undecided shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:
Bro you are jobless oooo, look at the sort of thread you are opening at 7 in the morning undecided shocked
its 1.46 am where i am currently. I just came back from Nigeria where there is like 6 hours time difference suffering from jet lag. You can google it . My body has not adjusted to the the time zone here. Make una dey get sense

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by virginprincess(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Your motive of opening this thread is just to tell us that you don't reside in Nigeria. Congratulations on your achievement undecided tongue.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Your motive of opening this thread is just to tell us that you don't reside in Nigeria. Congratulations on your achievement undecided tongue.
false. Already had threads that entered front page na. Not a new thing. Talk another thing
https://www.nairaland.com/6604475/skydiving-experience-cookstown-ontario-pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/7360519/helicopter-tour-downtown-toronto

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Maxxim: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
I remember like 10 years ago when i dey university. You will chat up babes on social media they will likely ignore only few responded. Today na babes dey enter my dm on Facebook and instagram. Even when you tell some of them you are not single they will still say it doesn’t matter. You will also see ones wey no fine / broke having audacity to enter dm because they done see abroad guy. I usually use them to catch cruise and reply how babes used to reply me in the past. Tables have turned, what if i be ritualist or womaniser. I for just dey chop and dump anytime i enter Nigeria.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2022
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Are all these chat from one girl or different girls? grin

Well, I face that alot currently. I remember when I was so broke man, like broke to the moon, I normally do chat up some girls but they gave me attitude. Some will even tell me straight up, they aren't interested or have no time.

Boom, God blessed me in 2019, I bought and iPhone X then, took a mirror selfie with it and uploaded it as profile pics, boom! Girls started coming to my DM like water, some course mate started hitting me up that they'll snap with it in school grin some will even forget that they once told me I should get out grin because I stopped chatting them and I don't also clear chat so they forgot they once told me to leave them, they'll now rush to click "Delete for everyone" grin

It's now becoming worst when my blessings started coming in big bags.

Once you have money, Nigerian girl will flood your DM indirectly giving you that moves for you to go ahead and toast them or go ahead and ask her how much she charges for hookup lol

But I don't give a damn anymore, focusing more on my family, they deserve my money more than any girl.

Becauce any girl that comes my way now, I don't know if they genuinely love me or my money, lol. Runtown once said that in his song wink
different babes o. Still have more but make i just free the matter. Honestly the thing is annoying. Make these babes go hustle and stop gold digging online.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Fmghewzy2: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
its 1.46 am where i am currently. I just came back from Nigeria where there is like 6 hours time difference suffering from jet lag. You can google it . My body has not adjusted to the the time zone here. Make una dey get sense

In a bit to sound logical and defend your senseless act.You just showed how illogical you are.

Let's just say you are saying the truth, so 1:46 am time you ought to use to sleep or do something productive as it's the case over there.

You are creating senseless threads grin grin
Na wa for you ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

In a bit to sound logical and defend your senseless act.You just showed how illogical you are.

Let's just say you are saying the truth, so 1:46 am time you ought to use to sleep or do something productive as it's the case over there.

You are creating senseless threads grin grin
Na wa for you ooo
if your mental capacity is too low don’t engage me. Its 2am in Canada and 8 am in Nigeria . If you travel from Canada to Nigeria today. When its time to sleep in Nigeria your body will still be working with canada time which will still be in afternoon. Hope you learnt something new today

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Maxxim: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
I hope I get this chance, wetin I go use these ladies eyes see ehn, before, my height and looks always comes to my advantage but these days they could smell the sapa in me from yards away grin me sef kuku always dey my dey dis days

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Jman06(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Op, I perfectly understand where you're coming from man. Keep giving it to them wotowoto. Those hungry, broke b1tches that want to reap where they did not sow.

They'll now be forming yeye love in a bid to trap an abroad husband. Many of them are here on nairaland.

Yeye gender

33 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ajekpaks(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2022
hmm
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Maxxim:

I hope I get this chance, wetin I go use these ladies eyes see ehn, before, my height and looks always comes to my advantage but these days they could smell the sapa in me from yards away grin me sef kuku always dey my dey dis days
nah you dont have to do that. Just ignore them or use them catch cruise. Nothing to gain in sleeping with multiple girls, they fit go give you diseases or even set you up or steal from you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by MoneySEASON: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
different babes o. Still have more but make i just free the matter. Honestly the thing is annoying. Make these babes go hustle and stop gold digging online.

Lol, the hook-up is their hustle na grin
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Fmghewzy2: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
if your mental capacity is too low don’t engage me. Its 2am in Canada and 8 am in Nigeria . If you travel from Canada to Nigeria today. When its time to sleep in Nigeria your body will still be working with canada time which will still be in afternoon. Hope you learnt something new today

Canada or Nigerian bullshit, your excuses are not enough to justify you creating a stupid thread.

Okay lets accept you "jet lag excuse ", is that why you are creating senseless threads
shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
so I chatted myself as far back as January just for nairaland post I cropped their names and pictures. I should have posted them abi. Abeg go rest
no mind de mugu wer jus de show face 4 every post like say she be monitoring spirit. Always forming to love dia gender on social media but very wicked to each other in real life

24 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Maxxim: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
nah you dont have to do that. Just ignore them or use them catch cruise. Nothing to gain in sleeping with multiple girls, they fit go give you diseases or even set you up or steal from you.
You're right boss

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Mercury12(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2022
So you don't know they got modus operandi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by JoeRizzla(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
That's their way.

When I was damn broke non of them look my face, always giving attitude, slow in chatting sef some go even reply you the next day sef chai.
But now every morning na them dey wake me up with good morning messages and most of them are broke ass girls, now na my turn make i catch cruise with them

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2022
na Una know.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Canada or Nigerian bullshit, your excuses are not enough to justify you creating a stupid thread.

Okay lets accept you "jet lag excuse ", is that why you are creating senseless threads
shocked
Oga go nd create ur own sensible thread nd leave another person's senseless thread alone. Why e de pain u like dis?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Anunakeeh: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Be A Valuable Man. Valuable Men are the PRIZE.

There Is nothing that will make me DM any "Average/Poor Nigerian Lady again" Most especially those "Poor & Broke Ones" I have them In my DM rotten away there. You even tried by replying them, As for me I Ignore them outrightly and sometimes block them If they are being persistence.

I am aiming so high to level up with the Elite & Wealthy status and my hustles are paying me. Thanks to the Powers that be upon the Universe.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Anunakeeh: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Maxxim:

Lol Most of the Hungry Bitches Of These Days don't Value looks and sincerity anymore. I'm handsome and financially okay and I Ignore these bicthes a lot.

I am aiming so high and concentrating on better things to the extent that Most Vagiina People will always be Invisible to me. They will be the Least of my Priority. No Time..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Anunakeeh: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:

Tunde you are Wise and Disciplined. Keep It Up.

7 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Kingzeez10: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

shocked
Rest oga. What are you doing in the so called senseless thread?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

shocked
why are you in a useless thread yourself Eont you have work to do Or are you one of those guys who simp online so that ladies can send you 2k . Ogbeni rest

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.