Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,179 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280264 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2019
omicpet:

Take a deep deep and deep breath . Now breathe out . take a moment to comprehend my post . In no way have I supported Clone's action , what I won’t support is you dragging Iyke for Clone's behaviors or act .

Now be reflective , if you’re Iyke who has never met physically with clone nor is privy to all his dealings would you welcome strangers to drag you for Clone’s misdemeanor or atrocities ?

And me saying no be only you loose to clone isn’t a phrase it’s a remark to make you understand that whatever amount you might have lost to him it doesn’t cover what others might have lost to him or through him not just via monetary value but other values be it business .
For some they understand clone is business gone bad and even if monies are got back lost ground can’t be repaid back like money . Everybody is hurt , disappointed but you won’t drag mr sheep for mr goats offense even if they both feed on leaves! That is something no sane court of law or anybody would do . That isn’t justice .

No wonder some dude could pull off a stunt to arrest an handler to punish a picker over a battle on suspected ill gotten item and 80% of the pickup thread turned there eyes the other way round . And we want naija to be better ! Shior

Dr, you clearly need your own therapy. You should have taken triple dose of deep breath before reading my comment; that way, you would have gotten the message clearly.

6 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2019
bobo65:
I really pity all these people that are coming to defend clone, you guys don't understand what's happening, even those ones that are coming to be a mouthpiece for him, u guys haven't heard of affiliation or accessory to a crime Abi?

No one knows how much clone is owing people, but if person carry this case enter Sars or pursue it legally, all of you doing ITK and mouthpiece, una go hear am.

It's painful Na, what could possibly be happening to someone that he will be owing people, coming online and selecting people to reply?

Everyone that wants to be angry should be angry, cos this is just a big insult and slap to the customers face

Ok so make the person go carry police arrest Iyke abi ? Or arrest Omicpet that has stated the obvious fact that Iyke shouldn’t be held liable for clones actions cos there’s no Proof that Iyke is privy to all clones transactions after a fact has been made obvious that clone and Iyke met online and they’ve never at a point in time been in same room and the only thing Iyke does is give items to proven owners according to clones directive when clone was still available . And when he became AWOL he cooperated stilll and released item after a buyer can proof beyond doubt its his ? Please you can pm me for my address and bring a team of detectives , my number is on one of my post too . The system is welcomed to question me on my views .
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2019
omicpet:

Ok so make the person go carry police arrest Iyke abi ? Or arrest Omicpet that has stated the obvious fact that Iyke shouldn’t be held liable for clones actions cos there’s no Proof that Iyke is privy to all clones transactions after a fact has been made obvious that clone and Iyke met online and they’ve never at a point in time been in same room and the only thing Iyke does is give items to proven owners according to clones directive when clone was still available . And when he became AWOL he cooperated stilll and released item after a buyer can proof beyond doubt its his ? Please you can pm me for my address and bring a team of detectives , my number is on one of my post too . The system is welcomed to question me on my views .

Let me tell you a story
There was a time in late 2015 that dollar rate came up to 500 per dollar , importers got a loop in sterling Bank, they had small slots of sending dollars to China at a Cheaper rate, the guy that does this for most of us , named George all of a sudden disappeared, now the lady that sits beside him in d bank, at times wen he isn't around, he tells ppl to drop money with d lady, that she will give him wen he comes back, as I'm talking to u, that lady who was pregnant then, after her pregnancy got arrested and has lost her job with the bank, I don't know of now o, but as at early 2018 she was still in jail, me I don let go of the money wey d guy thief from me but some of my other igbo brothers no gree, see the best thing to do in cases like this is to just walk pass as if u are seeing nothing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2019
bobo65:

Let me tell you a story
There was a time in late 2015 that dollar rate came up to $500, importers got a loop in sterling Bank, they had small slots of sending dollars to China at a Cheaper rate, the guy that does this for most of us , named George all of a sudden disappeared, now the lady that sits beside him in d bank, at times wen he isn't around, he tells ppl to drop money with d lady, that she will give him wen he comes back, as I'm talking to u, that lady who was pregnant then, after her pregnancy got arrested and has lost her job with the bank, I don't know of now o, but as at early 2018 she was still in jail, me I don let go of the money wey d guy thief from me but some of my other igbo brothers no gree, see the best thing to do in cases like this is to just walk pass as if u are seeing nothing

Has anybody ever made payment for any item to clone through Iyke ?

Has Iyke ever stood in for clone for exchange business or pickup business ?

The lady in question apparently knew George was running such business , she was physically present and money was given to her in place for the George guy . Hence why she’s serving jail time cos definitely it’s against her profession ethics and a fraudulent act against her employer (sterling bank )

True talk @bobo65 na say make person walk buy like say e no c Wetin happen or say nothing concern am but it’s that mindset that has made many innocent people suffer for a wrong they knew nothing about , the reasons why people get away with lynching and the reasons why the politicians steal our wealth because we feel no be my papa money me I sha do chop , the reasons people involved in accidents die at the scene without help while people drive by and the reasons nurses or doctors are non challant about saving lives cos as long as it’s not my blood or my family or am not directly involved NOTHING CONCERN ME , lemme just wakka pass or Sidon look

7 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lionlee216(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
It's just very unfortunate the legal system of Nigeria is messed up. You just cook up a story and Gbam, the Nigerian police accepts it.

there have been reports about US Police too but then US police wont arresst you for the crime of someone else as long as you are not an accessory..

You don't get arrested until a crime is committed but in Nigeria, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

So if I run away with people's money, I guess the next person to arrest is IBL. Don't let sentiments cloud our judgements.

Clone is responsible for his actions not Iyke. Pls let's leave the young man alone

Pls, I know it is hard to say but just forget the money is gone in order to save you from unnecessary headache and if clones come back, you get your money back.

I have been a victim of Linkto too.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by timijoseph01(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2019
omicpet:

The lady in question apparently knew George was running such business , she was physically present and money was given to her in place for the George guy . Hence why she’s serving jail time cos definitely it’s against her profession ethics and a fraudulent act against her employer (sterling bank )

Hey bro, i think rather than going on and on to approve your position on this matter.. Chill first..
There are better ways to let them know Iyke is not involve in this without insulting their intelligence..
And you may want to know with all these your "gra gra" if anyone decides to takes things seriously, the NPF that we all know wont hear all this one's you are saying even to think Iyke still communucate somehow with Clone..
Even the IBL case, want to to be reminded how much IBL lost..?? You really want to be reminded..?? Maybe you need to go back to Lionlee msg referring to that..
And Yet IBL was just offering a delivery service, just a messenger like Iyke..
Stop dragging this on and on and insulting those people's intelligence.. It's not until every one start explaining what they have lost (not monetary value alone) due to Clone disappearance..
You think Iyke shouldn't be responsible for this..? That's your position, don't be aggressive in doing this, afterall the NPF we all know wont hear all this ones,, even if Iyke comes out bailed later, you know how much would have come out of him..??
Let people pour out their anger in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by timijoseph01(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2019
lionlee216:
It's just very unfortunate the legal system of Nigeria is messed up. You just cook up a story and Gbam, the Nigerian police accepts it.

there have been reports about US Police too but then US police wont arresst you for the crime of someone else as long as you are not an accessory..

You don't get arrested until a crime is committed but in Nigeria, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

So if I run away with people's money, I guess the next person to arrest is IBL. Don't let sentiments cloud our judgements.

Clone is responsible for his actions not Iyke. Pls let's leave the young man alone

Pls, I know it is hard to say but just forget the money is gone in order to save you from unnecessary headache and if clones come back, you get your money back.

I have been a victim of Linkto too.

Peace
Now this is the way Omicpet ought to have put it, not being aggressive, rude and insultive at it.. Those people aint kids fah.. Wisdom is very important while addressing issues like this

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
There is a simple solution to this as tension has been high because people claim clone has been talking to them.

CLONE SHOULD BE AVOIDED UNTIL HE COMES ONLINE TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHY HE IS HOLDING THEIR MONEY. PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH CLONE SHOULD DESIST FROM STATING THAT ON THIS PLATFORM. IF EVENTUALLY CLONE IS A CRIMINAL, THEY COULD BE BROUGHT IN FOR STATEMENTS AND INTERROGATION

PS: iyke should not be brought into this again. He has fulfilled his end of his business with clone by handing out all items shipped in by clone. He has no control of PayPal funds in clones account.

On a final note, and I will state this in pidgin cos I
feel it is better conveyed as such " clone2020 you nor try at all "

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lionlee216(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

Now this is the way Omicpet ought to have put it, not being aggressive, rude and insultive at it.. Those people aint kids fah.. Wisdom is very important while addressing issues like this

Yes people are hurting, I get that.. We all know Iyke is going to be in big trouble if police gets involved because they dont care whether hes innocent or guilty.

Even a Client of mine mistakenly paid money into clones account.

But still I dont want to believe Clone ran away with peoples money because he has alot to lose.

I'll suggest when a new picker/pickup thread shows up, maybe the mod needs to verify his identity(of course we know the picker will be legit) but having his US residential address/Nigeria address needs to be verified just incase he tries to scam people in future and after which a scam/fraud has been established.

I am highly disappointed but yet I wont still call him a scammer.

7 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Una too wicked for here to
With all this mindset una expect naija to move forward
Later u will b saying "in the us...this and dat

Change ur mindset
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Stop empowering miscreant police men anyhow
Na una deh give them power to. Intimidate pple anyhw
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hemor(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
omicpet:

True talk @bobo65 na say make person walk buy like say e no c Wetin happen or say nothing concern am but it’s that mindset that has made many innocent people suffer for a wrong they knew nothing about , the reasons why people get away with lynching and the reasons why the politicians steal our wealth because we feel no be my papa money me I sha do chop , the reasons people involved in accidents die at the scene without help while people drive by and the reasons nurses or doctors are non challant about saving lives cos as long as it’s not my blood or my family or am not directly involved NOTHING CONCERN ME , lemme just wakka pass or Sidon look
Bro I think you should stop arguing with these angry people, anger won't let them see how wrong they are until they're calm.

From what people said Iyke released all the items he got from clone after seeing proof of payment, he has done his own part. Going to arrest him is just harassment.

Contacting Nigerian embassy in the US like someone suggested earlier seems like the best option for getting clone arrested.

I'm sorry y'all lost your money and possibly items but harassing an innocent man is also very wrong and unjustified.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Please I understand the need for everyone who still have their money or goods with clone to get angry. Clone's actions and disappearances is very bad and more like scamming now, but Iyke is a very good person. The guy is very good and humble, the last time I even went to meet him to pick up my item, I was short on tfare and he gave me money to transport myself back to my school after successful pickup. And I am very sure if you still have goods with Iyke, you can get them once you go and meet him with proof of payments. Iyke no be bad person. Clone is the bad person here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

Please point out where I was aggressive or Insultive to anybody and I’ll apologize duly
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
lionlee216:

Yes people are hurting, I get that.. We all know Iyke is going to be in big trouble if police gets involved because they dont care whether hes innocent or guilty.

Even a Client of mine mistakenly paid money into clones account.

But still I dont want to believe Clone ran away with peoples money because he has alot to lose.

I'll suggest when a new picker/pickup thread shows up, maybe the mod needs to verify his identity(of course we know the picker will be legit) but having his US residential address/Nigeria address needs to be verified just incase he tries to scam people in future and after which a scam/fraud has been established.

I am highly disappointed but yet I wont still call him a scammer.

SECONDED !!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Only Tabbaz has used the right words here, where she stated that people should not transact with Clone again as he's not stable.

I wouldn't say much again as the issue has been dragged already. But for people saying Clone's mouthpiece should be arrested, I'm waiting ooo, bring Una SARS and EFCC operatives, rada rada
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

Hey bro, i think rather than going on and on to approve your position on this matter.. Chill first..
There are better ways to let them know Iyke is not involve in this without insulting their intelligence..
And you may want to know with all these your "gra gra" if anyone decides to takes things seriously, the NPF that we all know wont hear all this one's you are saying even to think Iyke still communucate somehow with Clone..
Even the IBL case, want to to be reminded how much IBL lost..?? You really want to be reminded..?? Maybe you need to go back to Lionlee msg referring to that..
Stop dragging this on and on and insulting those people's intelligence.. It's not until every one start explaining what they have lost (not monetary value alone) due to Clone disappearance..
You think Iyke shouldn't be responsible for this..? That's your position, don't be aggressive in doing this, afterall the NPF we all know wont hear all this ones,, even if Iyke comes out bailed later, you know how much would have come out of him..??

Anybody can pour out his anger I am not against that what I am against is the thought process of labeling Iyke who so far has been cooperative enough and isn’t privy to clones transaction to be held liable for clones action . Such thoughts when voiced out leads to a butterfly effect and such a slippery slope

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by timijoseph01(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
omicpet:

Please point out where I was aggressive or Insultive to anybody and I’ll apologize duly
I don't have time to do that.. You said a lot of things with wrong choice of words which made you aggressive insultive and rude..
But while I won't be wasting my time to point out those statements, it's important to let you know both you and Lionlee have said SAME thing but with different approach.
Go through all your prev posts and then Lionlee's,, i believe you are smart enough to figure out that..
Peace

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Sportwin:

Change ur mindset

No mind them cos dem sabi some recruits and dem give them small change. And when the real thing happen now, all of them go chicken out. ME still dey wait for them oo, make dem come carry me, iranu. Msheew
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

I don't have time to do that.. You said a lot of things with wrong choice of words which made you aggressive insultive and rude..
But while I won't be wasting my time to point out those statements, it's important to let you know both you and Lionlee have said SAME thing but with different approach.
Go through all your prev posts and then Lionlee's,, i believe you are smart enough to figure out that..
Peace

Very well then I apologize to all wronged persons . Forgive my view , utterances and manner of approach . Almighty give us all the heart to bear the loses inflicted on us by clones action. Please I beg and plead that Iyke should be left out of it . Thank you . Shalom .

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2019
wildchild1:

No mind them cos dem sabi some recruits and dem give them small change. And when the real thing happen now, all of them go chicken out. ME still dey wait for them oo, make dem come carry me, iranu. Msheew

Until the day they arrest someone they are not supposed to arrest
And they + d recruit get arrested
Dem eye go open

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

In Nigeria we love to abuse power, especially when it involves people perceived not to have power or the right connect.

When it was proven that IBL and Lionlee had no personal connection asides from being a delivery company, the NPF shouldn't have been him. Leave matter o, e get as matter go sup with person wey no be IBL wey connect dey.
You wey go report to NPF naim dem go detain...infact you go even pay damages to the person.

On clones case, if people's goods and funds are still with him, the remaining people need to form a group. Using clone's information (name, address, phone no, card etc) they carry out a background search, using the information gotten they should petition the FBI, border police, ICE, financial crimes unit and welfare services (we need to be sure he's okay) attaching all relevant documents, chats and pictures for each person and send.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
sconp:

In Nigeria we love to abuse power, especially when it involves people perceived not to have power or the right connect.

When it was proven that IBL and Lionlee had no personal connection asides from being a delivery company, the NPF shouldn't have been him. Leave matter o, e get as matter go sup with person wey no be IBL wey connect dey.
You wey go report to NPF naim dem go detain...infact you go even pay damages to the person.

On clones case, if people's goods and funds are still with him, the remaining people need to form a group. Using clone's information (name, address, phone no, card etc) they carry out a background search, using the information gotten they should petition the FBI, border police, ICE, financial crimes unit and welfare services (we need to be sure he's okay) attaching all relevant documents, chats and pictures for each person and send.
Haba! Shogun laye ni shocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have a brand new Iphone 8plus silver 256GB factory unlocked for sale
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
omicpet:

That guy just told you the truth. If this case is taken up or reported to the EFCC or SARS, iyke will not be spared. He will be held until clone shows up. You think you are in the US where security operatives give a two penny Bleep about your views? All they care about is that you've been in contact with a fraudster; they won't hesitate to label you as his partner in crime. They won't even listen to your side of the story.

All they need is your nairaland comments that shows you to be defending this criminally-minded, irresponsible person with very bad customer service called clone2020.

Believe me, O ò ní dúró.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2019
sconp:

His phone number is known, but I don't think many people know his full name or address.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sodiq961(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
In need of Samsung s9 plus
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Sportwin:

Until the day they arrest someone they are not supposed to arrest
And they + d recruit get arrested
Dem eye go open

I challenge you and everyone defending clone to provide your full names, phone numbers and addresses here then. Believe me, you won't like the outcome

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
wildchild1:

Oya, produce your full name, phone number and address here if you dare. You've been defending iyke and clone2020 and giving the impression that you know their whereabouts and that you are in contact with a financial criminal. You will be the one to be used to trace clone2020.

Do you even realise that Clone's crime is synonymous with Financial Crime? You don't seem to know. You better watch your words before you implicate yourself. You think it is by empty gra gra, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Sportwin:

Change ur mindset

Some people love to take others for granted because they feel there is nothing the person can do to them. That's why it is justifiable to use any means to get justice at times, including using rogue police.

How will clone be selective with customers service? Does that sound right?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
omicpet:

If this case is aggravated, iyke won't be spared
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

I challenge you and everyone defending clone to provide your full names, phone numbers and addresses here then. Believe me, you won't like the outcome

Chai
If I call my uncle we b dss for Abuja now
Or my uncle weh b RTD general
Abi my uncle weh been contest for gov for one state we no win
Abi my guys Dem weh we finish for nms together weh b officers now
Or d ones weh b recruit

Abi na my paddy Dem for Sars

Or I should kuku tell my dad

Say person wan deh threaten me for nairaland

Which one make I do

Sir toplinetrend
Please do drop
Your name
And address
I would b sure to forward them to some of the above
Am sure they wouldn't mind paying you a visit
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Ain't supporting any wrong doing
Buh we don't quench fire using more fire
E no make sense to tramp upon an innocent individuals right

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.