Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (281037 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Alhajiemeritus: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks offerup has limited offers compared to eBay? And sometimes, it seems offerup items are expensive

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
frinx:

Available
I am interested, sent you message on whatsapp please reply me
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by GreyBlood: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Am I the only one that thinks offerup has limited offers compared to eBay?
And sometimes, it seems offerup items are expensive
eBay is more expensive, in Offerup u can get cheaper deals and still negotiate to get a better deal but factoring the whole pickup charge and shipping it becomes really high most times. Ebay on the other hand has unlimited listings and larger alley of products to choose from but the bidding and the presence of more buyers make it difficult sometimes for some of us to get better deals there.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Idboyostic(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Clone2020:
Bayo

+ Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
+ Box
+ Leather case
+ type C adapters

Picked up in Yonkers for 93k
After days of waiting....You finally clinched the deal for me....make sense....�
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2018
Idboyostic:
After days of waiting....You finally clinched the deal for me....make sense....�

Yes o
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2018
GreyBlood:
eBay is more expensive, in Offerup u can get cheaper deals and still negotiate to get a better deal but factoring the whole pickup charge and shipping it becomes really high most times. Ebay on the other hand has unlimited listings and larger alley of products to choose from but the bidding and the presence of more buyers make it difficult sometimes for some of us to get better deals there.

I Use Both Very Well... I Must say I disagree with you on that eBay being more expensive point, they both have their pros and cons.

In this year, I've not bought any Smartphone from offer Up for once and i open it everyday and see good deals. Why? I see so many mouth watering deals on ebay with even lesser stress. If you want to enjoy ebay, have a stable PayPal account with funds in it, search with the buy it now/ make offer and newly listed filters then you're good to go. Doing auctions on eBay is a total waste of time, people know eBay as auction site thus so many bidders on any single item. The best and cheapest deals on ebay are under newly listed buy it now/ make offer and they last for only few seconds or minutes so you gotta be fast, smart and keep your eyes on the listings.

For example, I recently bought a slightly cracked Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on ebay for 40k, total landing cost to me. That's what I'm using right now.

On the other, Laptops are crazily cheaper on Offer Up if you search right. wink

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by larisdena(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2018
its a matter of negotiation.

Alhajiemeritus:
Am I the only one that thinks offerup has limited offers compared to eBay?
And sometimes, it seems offerup items are expensive
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by larisdena(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Sir clone.keep up the good work.am ordering another device soon.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Olami1224: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
aywhy93:

I Use Both Very Well... I Must say I disagree with you on that eBay being more expensive point, they both have their pros and cons.

In this year, I've not bought any Smartphone from offer Up for once and i open it everyday and see good deals. Why? I see so many mouth watering deals on ebay with even lesser stress. If you want to enjoy ebay, have a stable PayPal account with funds in it, search with the buy it now/ make offer and newly listed filters then you're good to go. Doing auctions on eBay is a total waste of time, people know eBay as auction site thus so many bidders on any single item. The best and cheapest deals on ebay are under newly listed buy it now/ make offer and they last for only few seconds or minutes so you gotta be fast, smart and keep your eyes on the listings.

For example, I recently bought a slightly cracked Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on ebay for 40k, total landing cost to me. That's what I'm using right now.

I need these kind s8plus deal o, if there is any!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Deal alert

Google pixel 2 XL 128gb with box and accessories
(Seller says it unlocked)
****Device has a barely visible crack on the top right corner. Refer to pics below.

151,875 total Landing cost to Lagos

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by WaterDrunkard: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Still available?
frinx:
Deal alert

Mint HP PROBOOK 440 G3
-TOUCHSCREEN
-BACKLIT KEYBOARD
-NEW INSTALL OF WINDOWS 10
-500GB HARD DRIVE
-12GB OF RAM
-INTEL (R) Core(TM) i5-6200 (6th gen) CPU @2.30GHZ 2.40GHZ

82,500 naira total landing cost to Lagos

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
WaterDrunkard:
Still available?
No sir
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by WaterDrunkard: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
frinx:

No sir
Can get a deal similar to this one for me?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Saltwater: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
aywhy93:

How do you ship items bought on ebay? freight fowarders on NL don't accept items they didn't order themselves.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Deal alert

y410p Lenovo Gaming Computer with Free External Fan

-Colour:Dusk Black
-4th Generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ /
- 8GB RAM /
-14.0" HD Display 1600 x 900 /
-1TB HDD /
-NVidia GT755M 2GB /
- Bluetooth /
-Cam /
-DVD Drive /
- Windows 8

N98,580 naira total landing cost to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert

y410p Lenovo Gaming Computer with Free External Fan

-Colour:Dusk Black
-4th Generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ /
- 8GB RAM /
-14.0" HD Display 1600 x 900 /
-1TB HDD /
-NVidia GT755M 2GB /
- Bluetooth /
-Cam /
-DVD Drive /
- Windows 8

98,580 naira total landing cost to Lagos

Available & price updated
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kenneyor(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Frinx , clone2020 , pls i need a laptop (new) and iphone 6s...pls
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frebor(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
FiddyEn:
Oneplus 5 or 5t good deals anybody abeg

OnePlus 5T 8GB 128GB

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kentochi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert!
Samsung note 8 (at&wink Phone only

140,626 Total landing cost to Lagos
still available?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
Super Deal Alert!

Clean unlocked note 8

With box, charger and earpiece (charger and earpiece not follow come)

140,125 is total cost to Lagos

Whatsapp 08151145139 for to pick this up

This deal is far gone
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by error4040: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
frinx:

Available & price updated
whats the current price ??
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Iamnobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please which free vpn can be recommended for iPhone?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Babaisaac(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Iamnobody:
Please which free vpn can be recommended for iPhone?
Use open VPN get USA config file from vpngate its the best and if your iPhone is jailbroken get location faker from Cydia with both combo not even NASA can determine your device and GPS location

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Olami1224:

I need these kind s8plus deal o, if there is any!

Noted!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Saltwater:
How do you ship items bought on ebay? freight fowarders on NL don't accept items they didn't order themselves.

I have my private shipper in the States.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Babaisaac:

Use open VPN get USA config file from vpngate its the best and if your iPhone is jailbroken get location faker from Cydia with both combo not even NASA can determine your device and GPS location

I'm sure you're kidding with the bolded.

If NASA Really Needs to Get You, They Will..!

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2018
See this guy Clone2020

am late for the party. trusted guy from way back

cc come see

Fashrola
completey
pricelessnikky

let me get my deal ASAP.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Ahmed4002:
See this guy Clone2020

am late for the party. trusted guy from way back

cc come see

Fashrola
completey
pricelessnikky

let me get my deal ASAP.

I sight u bro, long time

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Clone2020 post=68283193][/quote]

i Just get a deal.

oya check your whats app and bill me.

will drop others deal here for some peeps to catch.

grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by forandy(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Any PS4 or Note 8 deal?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by QuestionMac: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Any google pixel 2 deals please?
I don wait tire.
Not a big (XL) version o. Just the regular size
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by depair: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
aywhy93:

I have my private shipper in the States.
can I enjoy the services of this your private shipper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.