Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280902 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Deal Alert!

Unlocked Note 8

Just phone and charger

153,125k would get this to Lagos

Whatsapp 08151145139
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro
Tomjazzy2:
Deal Alert!

Unlocked Note 8

Just phone and charger

153,125k would get this to Lagos

Whatsapp 08151145139
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by izsmike: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ahmed4002:

will drop others deal here for some peeps to catch.

grin
if your gonna be dropping deals on here pls be consistent. I know how many times I use to refresh this trend hoping to see something new and nothing comes up

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dayo23(f): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pls guys help us with good deal. Anytime I see 100K plus I dey melt

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Vickerexchanger(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
pls i need nice deals on 6s or 6s plus
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mygee33(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
izsmike:
if your gonna be dropping deals on here pls be consistent. I know how many times I use to refresh this trend hoping to see something new and nothing comes up
Deals can only be dropped when AVAILABLE mbok.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by donshady(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Any IPhone 8deal?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tmanis(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
aywhy93:

I'm sure you're kidding with the bolded.

If NASA Really Needs to Get You, They Will..!

Well, technically, NASA is National aeronautics and space adminisration... So they have no direct business with tracking you... But if you trigger them FBI and CIA, they will track both you and your VPN grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Clone2020 where art thou?!!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
izsmike:

What are you looking for?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2018
dayo23:
Pls guys help us with good deal. Anytime I see 100K plus I dey melt

What do you want to get?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2018
donshady:
Any IPhone 8deal?

What's the budget?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by error4040: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2018
lordfredrick:

What do you want to get?
hello can i get a quote on cheap gaming laptop not up to more than 80k ?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
error4040:
I have a suitable hp for 75k. Whatsapp 08126869850
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tosin

+Sprint iphone 6s
+ case & screen protector
+ Charger cable

Picked up in the Bronx for $75

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Clone2020:
Tosin

+Sprint iphone 6
+ case & screen protector
+ Charger cable

Picked up in the Bronx for $75
Texted you since yesterday, if you make me lose this sweet s6 deal for $30 nairaland go hot for us ooo

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by martyns200(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
shapman:

Texted you since yesterday, if you make me lose this sweet s6 deal for $30 nairaland go hot for us ooo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by error4040: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
nothalfbaked:
I have a suitable hp for 75k. Whatsapp 08126869850
please am not intrested in HP elitebook 8440p,8460p or 8470p.

Re-qoute me if what youre offering is not any of those Listed.

Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
error4040:
common ,you asked for a gaming laptop not up to 80k. If it's truly what I know as gaming laptop you should budget at least 150k.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by QuestionMac: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
lordfredrick:

What do you want to get?

Google pixel 2.
Budget is 150k
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
QuestionMac:

Google pixel 2.
Budget is 150k

I would let you know when I have a good deal for you.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by izsmike: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
lordfredrick:

What are you looking for?

Mad deals on iPhone 8 and above...
factory unlocked with no cracks...
plus box and accessories
Budget Mad deals are always Capital friendly
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by que4: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please I'm still interested in any great s8 or s8+ deal (especially towards the end of the month)
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
The OP ain't taking the venture serious

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
shapman:

I beg to disagree bro. He stated it on the first page that he will only be available by 1pm -7pm Nigeria time on work days. And that he might be busy or sleeping whenever he didn't reply your messages. Just send the link of any deal you want him to pick up for you to him via whatsapp and relax. He will finalize everything and pick it up. He is trusted and genuine. Even more better than some other pickers here on Nairaland that will read your messages on whatsapp and not reply you atall or reply after 1 week self.

Please deal with the Op. He is good at what he does. Talking from experience

8 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
OmoDavido:

I beg to disagree bro. He stated it on the first page that he will only be available by 1pm -7pm Nigeria time on work days. And that he might be busy or sleeping whenever he didn't reply your messages. Just send the link of any deal you want him to pick up for you to him via whatsapp and relax. He will finalize everything and pick it up. He is trusted and genuine. Even more better than some other pickers here on Nairaland that will read your messages on whatsapp and not reply you atall or reply after 1 week self.

Said my mind fully
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2018
shapman:
Probably we're dealing with different OP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Deal

Unlocked Iphone 7plus 32gb mint

#145,000 Landing cost
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2018
OmoDavido:

you forgot to add that those other pickers will end up hijacking your deals and sweat and pretending not to see your messages. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you forgot to add that those other pickers will end up hijacking your deals and sweat and pretending not to see your messages. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Shrapnels: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Rakiticbarca:

lol..exactly what he did to me..hijacked a clean blacklisted s7edge (80dols) ..I was forced to ask d seller(after seeing sold on d fone) who came to pick it...oyinbo say sebi na me...lol

Anoda 1 na lappy...2 lappy at cheapest price...he hijacked DAT too.. how many person wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chidekings(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
error4040:
please am not intrested in HP elitebook 8440p,8460p or 8470p.

Re-qoute me if what youre offering is not any of those Listed.

Thanks

And your looking for gaming laptop for 80k,u people can be so funny sometimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.