Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59610 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by bizzy500: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry to say, Sir...your comments are usually like that of a juvenile. You can still catch fun and act your age and status.

1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
The difference is that most nairaland men don't even know he is married, whereas a certain someone jumps from one thread to another to announce it to the world, while ensuring everyone knows she has money and majority of men are broke. Oh, I forgot to add her tribalistic rants in politics section

So it is really hard to miss her
. She called me out because I said I prefer an anti feminist kpekus to that of a feminist and I begin to wonder when it has become a crime for me to mention pussy. Nawa .@kimbraa no vex o.lol.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Well if that's what you think,but i say the truth as it is whether married or not,I'm always a jolly good fellow or maybe the comment I just made on this particular post affected you? Beside,that one is married does not make him or her old.
When I said you should act your age, I wasn't implying that you're old but that you should act with maturity. On gender threads, your comments are usually laced with hypocrisy which shouldn't be from one of the married on the forum. I expect more objectivity. I've taken cognizance of one male moniker that's always objective no matter the occasion and he's single. Perhaps, I expected too much from you.

I apologise if you find this or the previous comment offensive. I respect married people. grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by conductor123(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow kudos for this thread.
I am an unapologetic feminist,
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period
Why won't you be a feminist when your husband is twice your age.... Oniranu grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Well if that's what you think,but i say the truth as it is whether married or not,I'm always a jolly good fellow or maybe the comment I just made on this particular post affected you? Beside,that one is married does not make him or her old.
catch ur fun bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow kudos for this thread.
I am an unapologetic feminist,
A strong lioness.

Those girls that are opposing feminism are playing to the gallery in order to get a pat on the back from men.

No intelligent woman can oppose the good news of feminism which is geared towards fighting injustices against women .
Period

conductor123:

Why won't you be a feminist when your husband is twice your age.... Oniranu grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
The difference is that most nairaland men don't even know he is married, whereas a certain someone jumps from one thread to another to announce it to the world, while ensuring everyone knows she has money and majority of men are broke. Oh, I forgot to add her tribalistic rants in politics section

So it is really hard to miss her
I don't know the lady you're referring to, and if he hadn't announced it on here, how then did I come of the knowledge?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. She called me out because I said I prefer an anti feminist kpekus to that of a feminist and I begin to wonder when it has become a crime for me to mention pussy. Nawa .@kim.braa no vex o.lol.
Far from that, you've said far worse to ladies, and I chose to just read and pass.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't know the lady you're referring to, and if he hadn't announced it on here, how then did I come of the knowledge?
You know the person I am talking about grin

if you aren't aware, then why talk about hypocrisy in your previous post. Hypocrisy in reference to who?

if you can answer that question sincerely, then you will know who I was referring to with my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Special announcement.

My mention box is allergic to zombies who think that I am the type that can be bullied online.

Make sure you are mentally fit before quoting me.
I don't reply riff-raffs.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:

He is referring to Her Royal Highness Amarabae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
When I said you should act your age, I wasn't implying that you're old but that you should act with maturity. On gender threads, your comments are usually laced with hypocrisy which shouldn't be from one of the married on the forum. I expect more objectivity. I've taken cognizance of one male moniker that's always objective no matter the occasion and he's single. Perhaps, I expected too much from you.

I apologise if you find this or the previous comment offensive. I respect married people. grin
. Like I said,I'wasnt offended and I can't be. You pointed out stuffs you felt was bad and its left for me to make an adjustment if I feel I wasn't getting it ryt. Am not above corrections. No bad feelings but as for what I said I didn't see any hypocrisy in it. I made it clear that I will always prefer to be with an anti feminist to a feminist. Maybe I used a vulgar words which got u angry. All the same no bad feelings.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Nairaland guys are hypocrites na. At times I read his comments and ask myself if I'm sure he's married. Just felt like bringing it to his notice 'cause it doesn't give a good impression of him.

You did well by bringing it up. I actually wanted to ask him too. Greiboy is referring to the female I earlier referenced.

The problem is not even his choice of words, but lack of objectivity, hypocrisy, double standard and extreme scking up to juveniles who do the very dirty work.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Special announcement.

My mention box is allergic to zombies who think that I am the type that can be bullied online.

Make sure you are mentally fit before quoting me.
I don't reply riff-raffs.

Thanks.

I hear you loud and clear your majesty cheesy. What will you be needing from your loyal subjects today? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
A married man was corrected and he apologized

Married woman was correct but insults everyone

Oops, before I could type a comment, I already noticed a like on her comment

So who are the hypocrites now grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Far from that, you've said far worse to ladies, and I chose to just read and pass.
. If you are talking about my comments on every upset girl's thread,then I don't ve any apology because she has said more derogatory things about guys,but anyways,no bad feelings my dear.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You did well by bringing it up. I actually wanted to ask him too. Greiboy is referring to the female I earlier referenced.

The problem is not even his choice of words, but lack of objectivity, hypocrisy, double standard and extreme scking up to juveniles who do the very dirty work.

Yes the said lady is the only person I dislike on this forum because of her very obvious display of hypocrisy.

I detest it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
You know the person I am talking about grin

if you aren't aware, then why talk about hypocrisy in your previous post. Hypocrisy in reference to who?

if you can answer that question sincerely, then you will know who I was referring to with my post.
I said Nairaland guys are hypocrites 'cause you lot have double standard; one for yourself and one for ladies. Infact, if a lady steals and a guy does, the guy might be ignored for stealing while a lady would be bashed heavily. Infact, women don't have the right to make choices whereas men do. grin As for the lady you're referring to, I don't have an idea.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by kazyhm(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Is this not the lady that works at cabin biscuit company?

That use to package biscuit inside vans for customers

Won't you go and prepare for work tomorrow cheesy

Next time if theu call village people, plz raise your hand up.....to'ju bole
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Yes the said lady is the only person I dislike on this forum because of her very obvious display of hypocrisy.

I detest it cheesy

If I don't dislike anyone here, why should you? grin

I like her for one reason, she is tough.
I love people that can take the heat alone. You have to give her credit for that.

Do you know some ladies here say things that are pro-male, to avoid bashing? Do you know some don't comment for same reason.

Respect the troublesome ones like us... cheesy
It is not easy to be a vocal lady on NL.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I said Nairaland guys are hypocrites 'cause you lot have double standard; one for yourself and one for ladies. Infact, if a lady steals and a guy does, the guy might be ignored for stealing while a lady would be bashed heavily. Infact, women don't have the right to make choices whereas men do. grin As for the lady you're referring to, I don't have an idea.
Which lady was the comment you quoted referring to before you made that statement ? grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. If you are talking about my comments on every upset girl's thread,then I don't ve any apology because she has said more derogatory things about guys,but anyways,no bad feelings my dear.
I don't follow the girl's comments but if that's the case, Sir, you should be the bigger person here. I'm not asking for an apology 'cause it's something I rarely do on social media when I have reasons for my comments. My point is, be objective enough 'cause if I were your wife, I won't be happy with your social media activities.

Infact, I'll ban you from using nairaland but since I'm not her, there isn't much I can do. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If I don't dislike anyone here, why should you? grin

I like her for one reason, she is tough.
I love people that can take the heat alone. You have to give her credit for that.

Do you know some ladies here say things that are pro-male, to avoid bashing? Do you know some don't comment for same reason.

Respect the troublesome ones like us... cheesy
It is not easy to be a vocal lady on NL.
I am not against the anti men comments, I have seen her true colors in the politics section.

I was initially disappointed, but eventually settled for disliking her.

You are right though, I shouldn't be taking anything on nairaland seriously.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Which lady was the comment you quoted referring to before you made that statement ? grin
I see...
The perception you hold of her isn't what I do. BTW, political views don't always align so don't expect her comments to suit yours. She makes objective comments here.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by kazyhm(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:
i am a very diplomatic person!!! Read my first 3 sentences!!!U don't hv to agree with it but leave me with my opinion, n my feminism n quit being hateful!!! Abi r u surprised with our continuous advocacy we still make it!!! With the insults, we never stop!!!! Like we intimidate them!! Please being a feminist is not by force n can never be but if u choose to be hateful towards it!!! And hv No respect 4 it!! Especially with the fact ur a woman, n with the improvement feminism hv brought 4 all women!! I really dont care anymore!!N this is a well known fact that most of them are single n desperate!!!

you re sounding as if feminism is a title. please do you have a certificate ?

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't know why misogynists are always quick to rob in a lady's marital status in an argument.
Weak ass morons who fears lioness like me.

Guys who are busy with work or business will never have the time to be online and arguing with a woman.
We know the caliber of guys that do that.
grin grin

#over and out

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Married women should not be online ranting about some single guys unless they are bored as fvck and we know why cheesy

A Lioness indeed, one who runs from a challenge. I laugh in swahili cheesy grin

The challenge still stands wink

You ran like a dog with it's tail in between it's legs. grin

7 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I see...
The perception of hold of her isn't what I do. BTW, political views don't always align so don't expect her comments to suit yours. She makes objective comments here.
I respect different political views based on concrete ideology, but I detest tribalistic views portrayed as political views

Anyways, I should probably respect our differences. I just felt a little gutted that the hatred was coming from a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
I am not against the anti men comments, I have seen her true colors in the politics section.

I was initially disappointed, but eventually settled for disliking her.

You are right though, I shouldn't be anything taking nairaland seriously.

LOL, yea... I see them too. I see one of your "brother's" comment there too. It is a whole lot similar to hers.

Don't take it serious enough to dislike anyone. Personally I love to read people's post without any ill-feeling. The only way I can achieve that is by purging myself of dislike. Highest be say, I won't quote you and I won't reply your quotes.

Oh, I actually hate one Nlder grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't follow the girl's comments but if that's the case, Sir, you should be the bigger person here. I'm not asking for an apology 'cause it's something I rarely do on social media when I have reasons for my comments. My point is, be objective enough 'cause if I were your wife, I won't be happy with your social media activities.

Infact, I'll ban you from using nairaland but since I'm not her, there isn't much I can do. grin
. So my comments will become objective when I start bashing my fellow guys? That will be difficult. I stand with my brothers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, yea... I see them too. I see one of your "brother's" comment there too. It is a whole lot similar to hers.

Don't take it serious enough to dislike anyone. Personally I love to read people's post without any ill-feeling. The only way I can achieve that is by purging myself of dislike. Highest be say, I won't quote you and I won't reply your quotes.

Oh, I actually hate one Nlder grin
True

@bolded

Who might this person be ? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
True

@bolded

Who might this person be ? grin

LOL, someone that earned it. It takes a lot to earn my hate. So, I really have to commend that person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.