Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (59589 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / To Pinkjacket9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

She's fun to be with and ginger me a lot. cheesy

Pinky you rock cheesy kiss

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by kilokeys(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pinky u rock... grin

because

U rock pinky

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by vizkiz: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
so this is the girl who took over your music career? No wonder why you no see better song sing grin grin
I can see your hand feeling the boobs sha wink

Grab that shiit like you own it.... Grab it Morafurcker angry

**modified ****

Somebody said I should ask that what is that in her nose? I hope it's not mucous.... Iyanma lipsrsealed

Isn't this the same girl that created a thread about Airforce1 cheating on her last month

www.nairaland.com/2785872/im-heart-broken-right-now

Going through her threads now, all she ever did was create a thread about Airforce1... Call me crazy but I am 80% sure Airforce1 is behind the female account. The lady might be one of his local girlfriends he is using her picture to run another account.... BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

536 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That 2nd pix lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin

Now I get why she rocks tongue tongue

femi4:
he dey take style press bobby grin

No mind am. He come dey say she e dey rocky

grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Bbsharon(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
so this is the Airforce1...I imagined you to be very handsome.

You are too popular on Nl to look this average.

Nawa for this Nl o so I cnt air my view again...see mentions abeg and those of you that cnt do without insulting am sorry u wnt get the attention you want cos I wnt reply. ***cheers***

286 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Worwor x worwor. grin

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
She Don gv u d koko na why.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why her armpit dey black?? cheesy cheesy

See as una two edit half of una lives grin grin

From the picx, u guys just finished fvcking.. chai
C as u grab borbi like say na Eba u hold grin grin
Se.un don bless Airforce1 career cheesy

I just hope her yansh is not as black as her armpit

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

Pishure of u or........ undecided

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

take your complaint to God. cry

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Next month, am gonna take a picx of my humble sef, Mr Smelly mouth and my newest doll - Prettythicksme grin grin
Y'all should watch out grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by ShakurM(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Una don fvck? undecided

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by xynerise: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is becoming stale. You posted same pictures on Celebrities section last month. Grow up, son

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Mhizkel(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:
so this is the girl who took over your music career? No wonder why you no see better song sing grin grin
I can see your hand feeling the boobs sha wink

Grab that shiit like you own it.... Grab it Morafurcker angry

grin cheesy

Airforce1, welldone oh! undecided
How could you have gone to the extreme just to raise your dying popularity on NL?

You're the one operating the pinky's account, and you post pictures of you and some random chick, deceiving yourself.

Dude, it's time for you to grow up.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by refiner(f): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought an artist is a celebrity and therefore do hit front page,wen posted here......

buh I doubt urs will!.....

leave women alone and face ur talent...if at all music is ur talent tho....cos I doubt!

cheerssmiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:
I thought an artist is a celebrity and therefore do hit front page.....

buh I doubt urs will!.....

leave women alone and face ur talent...if at all music is ur talent tho....cos I doubt!

cheerssmiley
I smell jealousy in your comment

But it's ok

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by dollyjoy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy which camera snap those pix?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by refiner(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
Worwor x worwor. grin
=worworess!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Synzu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
This iidiot never fails to disappoint. With his basic-looking gf and his 2mp camera.. grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:
=worworess!
and they'll make worworish babies grin

14 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Second time posting d same stuff. Airforce1 you'll never mak it in music if u continue lik dis. Watch and see.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by pinkjacket9(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks sugar kiss kiss

Missing you already cry

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where you put your hand so shocked And why this kind editing undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by MrCork: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

angry

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by RichYoungNigga: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why you dey post pictures of girls wet you dey fucck ??

You know how many Nairaland girls i don fucck ??
For security reasons, i no go post their pictures here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by MrCork: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Airforce1:

'cc lalasticlala

...ermm bro...not sure if you where glassses but do you realise she's dakskin?(no ofeense)! angry

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Hysmady(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Play safe tongue
I no wan hear another babymama yarns lipsrsealed
Happy hanging wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Kangol99(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
wow

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by princeonx: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
ShakurM:
Una don fvck? undecided
See jamb question

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.