Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ask Seun - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ask Seun (14289 Views)

Always Specify On The Type Of Vehicle History Report You Want To Run.Always Ask / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2018
HRtechnique:

Do you do car inspection before purchase sir?.
What do you recommend for a first time car user with 800k.
Nigerian used and between Honda & Toyota.

Thanks.

Yes I offer pre purchase inspection service.

For a first timer, I feel you should just keep it simple. Any 4 cylinder, straightforward to fix model will do, as long as your budget is enough for it.
Re: Ask Seun by HRtechnique: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Yes I offer pre purchase inspection service.

For a first timer, I feel you should just keep it simple. Any 4 cylinder, straightforward to fix model will do, as long as your budget is enough for it.

I wish I understood the below:

Any 4 cylinder, straightforward to fix model will do, as long as your budget is enough for it.

For 800k, what do you recommend sir?
Re: Ask Seun by ileoloyin: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Do you handle German cars? Specifically Benz and VW...Thanks
Re: Ask Seun by diportivo: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRtechnique:

Any 4 cylinder, straightforward to fix model will do, as long as your budget is enough for it.

if u cld drive/own a manual,I have a sweet deal that wld suit u just fine

but I'm sure u are up for an auto.....

goodluck in ur search
Re: Ask Seun by aninweze(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
diportivo:

goodluck in ur search
Please share, i am interested
Re: Ask Seun by HRtechnique: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
diportivo:

goodluck in ur search

Thanks.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRtechnique:

Get in touch with dealers sir. I'm not in sync with prices.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
ileoloyin:
Do you handle German cars? Specifically Benz and VW...Thanks

Yes I do.
Re: Ask Seun by Waju83(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
HRtechnique:

I would love to also know which car one can get for this price . thanks oluwaseunola
Re: Ask Seun by Mayor555(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Oluwaseunla, good morning sir
Can you supply Volkswagen Passat 2002 engine? 4plugs?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mayor555:
Oluwaseunla, good morning sir
Can you supply Volkswagen Passat 2002 engine? 4plugs?

Good day sir. Can you get in touch with the number in my signature? I need to make some clarification.
Re: Ask Seun by Mayor555(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Good day sir. Can you get in touch with the number in my signature? I need to make some clarification.

OK sir
Re: Ask Seun by haryourdayG(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello boss, thanks for your kind response to questions. Here's mine: I intend to get a Volvo S80 D5 2005 model but it has been converted from RHD to LHD. AC works fine and I didn't see any fault yet, will you advise I buy it? Thanks and waiting for your honest reply.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2018
haryourdayG:
Hello boss, thanks for your kind response to questions. Here's mine: I intend to get a Volvo S80 D5 2005 model but it has been converted from RHD to LHD. AC works fine and I didn't see any fault yet, will you advise I buy it? Thanks and waiting for your honest reply.

Volvos are excellent vehicles. Won't say same for most Nigerian converted vehicles. I advice you avoid sir.
Re: Ask Seun by haryourdayG(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks boss

oluwaseunla:

Volvos are excellent vehicles. Won't say same for most Nigerian converted vehicles. I advice you avoid sir.
Re: Ask Seun by femmoy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Bad radiator, if there is a blockage in the system, compromised radiator cap, thermostat stuck close, bad CTS, Radiator fan condition and speed, a failing water pump, a leak along the coolant lines/pipes.

I once had a overheating 407 that was due to postioning of number plate in front of the grille, effectively limiting the heat loss from the cooling system.

thank you sir
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
femmoy:

thank you sir

Welcome sir
Re: Ask Seun by Haderbayor123: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good day Mr SEUN, Pls i need your view on what might wrong with my car AC. Any time am in traffic, my AC will stop chilling, and if I try to hit my gas again once am standing on a spot or on motion, it will start cooling again. What can be wrong Pls?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Good day Mr SEUN, Pls i need your view on what might wrong with my car AC. Any time am in traffic, my AC will stop chilling, and if I try to hit my gas again once am standing on a spot or on motion, it will start cooling again. What can be wrong Pls?

Pls clarify, when you are stationary, it stops cooling, when you move it starts cooling properly. If yes, most times its a failing compressor, sometimes, may be a system blockage. You need to diagnose.
Re: Ask Seun by generationz(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Thread is dedicated to solving car issues Remotely.

oluwaseunla is an experienced automobile technician and will gladly answer your car related issues.

Let the posts begin. wink

hello gazzuzz
oluwaseunla

I have been wondering, why is it that Nigerians don't buy Chevrolet cars despite the fact that the ones sold on auction export and other sites are very cheap?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
generationz:

hello gazzuzz
oluwaseunla

I have been wondering, why is it that Nigerians don't buy Chevrolet cars despite the fact that the ones sold on auction export and other sites are very cheap?

This depends on a lot of factors, majorly, availability of technical know how to manage the vehicles, especially if outside Lagos or Abuja. This means that vehicles bought, most times get killed due to various abuse, eventually vehicles are labelled as bad. Consider the fact that the popular brands are a little more tolerant to abuse than an average Chevy.

Many Nigerians buy cars with second or third hand value in mind. Point one above drastically reduces this value, and most people can't be bothered.

That was just two, there are some more.
Re: Ask Seun by generationz(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2018
oluwaseunla:

This depends on a lot of factors, majorly, availability of technical know how to manage the vehicles, especially if outside Lagos or Abuja. This means that vehicles bought, most times get killed due to various abuse, eventually vehicles are labelled as bad. Consider the fact that the popular brands are a little more tolerant to abuse than an average Chevy.

Many Nigerians buy cars with second or third hand value in mind. Point one above drastically reduces this value, and most people can't be bothered.

That was just two, there are some more.

can you repair this type of car ?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

can you repair this type of car ?

Yes I can. I will if it has not been abused. As a rule though, I won't want to be involved if abuse is extensive.
Re: Ask Seun by generationz(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Yes I can. I will if it has not been abused. As a rule though, I won't want to be involved if abuse is extensive.

what about dodge and ford cars?
Re: Ask Seun by generationz(f): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
oluwaseunla:

what about dodge and dodge and ford cars
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

what about dodge and dodge and ford cars

Same for them, from 2005 models though.
Re: Ask Seun by generationz(f): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
oluwaseunla:

and Hyundai?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

and Hyundai?

I fix most models except Chinese vehicles. From model year 2003 for most vehicles.
Re: Ask Seun by radautoworks: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Congratulations on being anointed by Gazzuzz grin
Re: Ask Seun by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
radautoworks:
Congratulations on being anointed by Gazzuzz grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by ugreat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Clean Nigerian Used Toyota 4runner Suv(jeep) For Sale / Pls Help Choose: Toyota RAV4 Or Honda CRV

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.