Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work (14061 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / "3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by enonche85(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
All those write ups are false...
if you are a female, your pussy will do, fvck that biitch rude coworker till his dick bleeds blood

See how useless ur comment sounds?...

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by 12345baba(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
By telling the person to shut the bleep up. This time add bleep
Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by samuelchimmy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
So i have to read all this epistle just to tell someone who is not my boss, to shut tha f:ck up, okwaya,
Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by mediclife1987(m): 3:43am On Mar 19, 2018
ObservantFellow:

From my experience, I can CONFIDENTLY tell you that you have no idea what this topic is about. You're probably having it all your way for now, or you really think/believe you are. What the OP described up there has nothing to do with the real abilities of the people in question, but an irritating negative work habit. I'll be damned if I'm wrong cool

You're truly observant. 7 blessings to you.
Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by mediclife1987(m): 3:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Zico5:
Not just co-workers get such attitude even those directly down ur line can be provocative but ability to put then in their place matters a lot.
I have this lady I directly employed in my place of work, though the management were not supportive of her employment but I got her in for some reasons. One she looks Godly, active and diligent but with third class. This is the reason why they were sceptical about her employment but I broke the protocol cos of my position. Fast forward to like two years, the direct accountant to the chairman resigned and I recommended this lady for the post. I just realized that she changed just of a sudden due to her present relationship with the chairman. She started taking undue advantage like taking over my work schedules under the excuse that I was busy.
When I realized that her overbearing is becoming too much I have to challenge her before the chairman and made her know what I have done for her and why she must not joke with me without minding the consequences. The chairman was surprised and she wanted to talk but the man shut her up. Then things became normal, everyone was amazed. She then became sober and work continues but due to my relationship with the wife of chairman cos the company is jointly owned by them, I reported everything that was going on to her cos I know she must be planning something within. I told the woman I don't think I can work with her again. The woman was surprised cos she told me the hubby never explained anything to her. I was surprised to see the lady at my table the second day pleading that I shouldn't have taken the matter to madam that she doesn't mean all she has been doing. She pleaded I should forgive and forget. That was how things became normal again. We should never be intimidated cos of anything, we should be proactive and act wisely cos many dangerous people are outside there.

I've suffered enough in peoples hand my brother....no be small tin.
Re: How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work by farzanabasheer(f): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2019
Good topic for thinking.............
Business Protection Insurance

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace / Consol Limited Demanding Workers to buy headset to work as customer care agents / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.