Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Hide Apps On Any Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hide Apps On Any Android Smartphone (1268 Views)

How Can I Hide Apps In Xender? / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Apps On Any Android Smartphone by iamadilanwar: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Think if someone had used your smartphone for a while and get your identity details what he/she can do it with your handset. They can able to text people make calls, they can post your sensitive pictures to facebook or social site, they can also get access your bank accounts and make purchase with your bank account on your name. They can do anything which is possible by your smartphones. i was searching for the solution and i found this on web. http://techontrend.com/hide-apps-on-android/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks / Charging A New Bought Phone / Nokia X: First HMD Smartphone To Sport A Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.