Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account (84917 Views)

Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? / See Device LRU Is Using To Detect People Still Alive In The Collapsed Building / Meet The $7000 Virus That Can Hack Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by dulux07(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:
Keep it to yourself young man

Enemies of progress
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by royalamour(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress

Wish I can lay my hands on you right now.

3 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by millomaniac: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress

theif under the guise of yahoo yahoo spoted shocked

4 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by SenorFax(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Welcome to the age where a victim is called greedy and a thief called brainiac
If you are against this post, I pray one of ya family members fall for this and gets robbed bigtime.

Na so them go dey scream better naija, hypocrites them be.

Now i know why Naija is in such mess, it's simply Karma, and it's gonna eat you guys alive while you make others cry for your leisure.

F**kd up hustlers, lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by royalamour(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
ARE YOU MAD NI �?

If only I knew you.
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by oomar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
Hello everyone, I guess almost everyone is aware that facebook is no more allowing you to just open an account anymore, cos of SCAMMERS... So here is a new method this SCAMMERS are using now, to get access into your account, my account was hacked yesterday...i now saw the link on another whatsapp group this morning... So I decided to let everyone know about it... Once you click on that link, it will redirect you to a facebook like page, your email and password will be requested, once you login, instead of a facebook page ,you will see something like proxy server, Bla Bla Bla, it doesn't make sense to me... here is how the link look like...
Na So They Do Wom!
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Stbobbylee: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:
Oga if them hack ur account open another 1 n STP crying over spilled milk ...
No mind the yeye man.
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by shepherd003: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hate clicking on links angryI hate clicking on links
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by samuelchimmy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
I saw something like this also. Thank God I didn't click.
Lalasticlala cc
this happened to me yesterday sef, a female friend of mine, said she had (probably her acct was hacked also,) a new video, and I was given this link, in fact I have already logged in my credentials, when I realized my self, I moved sharply to block every login from any device other than mine, and changed my password

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Sagay212: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
LOL..JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY WILL USE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO ACHIEVE?
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Mighttty: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pls how can somebody know if your account is hacked?
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by talk2percy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
abi this wan dey mad ni ,dem hack my account, I'm telling other people to beware, you are saying nonsense ,no let me swear for your generation
lol...from the comments so far, u suppose know say nah yahoo boys full here...them no like am that u are exposing their secret ni....u dey spoil biz for them...

4 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Stbobbylee: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
ok...but I want people to be aware of it... Account I have been using for the past seven years
You think say na link for money... Abeg mek we hear word
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by talk2percy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sagay212:
LOL..JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY WILL USE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO ACHIEVE?
wait till they hack it, nah then u go know say all those ur friends u have been wasting ur mb on just chatting away and telling them how beautiful they are and sometimes they won't even tell u thank u are all potential clients and will pay heavily.. grin

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by omoadeleye(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
abi this wan dey mad ni ,dem hack my account, I'm telling other people to beware, you are saying nonsense ,no let me swear for your generation

Oga, na you brain dey pain, so you want to earn 10k just like that without any hassles
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by holuphisayor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Toide: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress
. one of them sighted!

2 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by madgoat(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
Hello everyone, I guess almost everyone is aware that facebook is no more allowing you to just open an account anymore, cos of SCAMMERS... So here is a new method this SCAMMERS are using now, to get access into your account, my account was hacked yesterday...i now saw the link on another whatsapp group this morning... So I decided to let everyone know about it... Once you click on that link, it will redirect you to a facebook like page, your email and password will be requested, once you login, instead of a facebook page ,you will see something like proxy server, Bla Bla Bla, it doesn't make sense to me... here is how the link look like...

Greedy boy... U want to earn 10K without working abi? Serves you right. How i wish they even hacked into your bank account and cleared the account.. Thats if u even have money sef.
Only greedy people fall for scams or are targets of hacked accounts.
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
talk2percy:
wait till they hack it, nah then u go know say all those ur friends u have been wasting ur mb on just chatting away and telling them how beautiful they are and sometimes they won't even tell u thank u are all potential clients and will pay heavily.. grin

LOL...MAYBE YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT YOU ONLY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH VIA FACEBOOK. NONE OF MY FRIENDS WILL GIVE YOU KOBO! THEY GET MY NUMBER. THEM GO CALL ME
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Toide: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
those condemning this man for saying the truth pretending they are yahoo boys on nairaland don't even know what hacking means.

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by donnie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Yahoo boys are protesting... grin

Enemies of progress
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by donnie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress

Yahoo boys are protesting... grin

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Ibrahim94(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Two days ago, my FB account was disabled .Till now I Never have access to my account. Watin dey want derived from hacking the account self.

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by talk2percy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sagay212:

LOL...MAYBE YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT YOU ONLY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH VIA FACEBOOK. NONE OF MY FRIENDS WILL GIVE YOU KOBO! THEY GET MY NUMBER. THEM GO CALL ME
u dey try, there's no way u will have the phone numbers of all ur friends on fb, including the foreign ones?? Perhaps u just joined fb last year.
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Gossiplover: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
no be Yahoo boys oo. na local scammers

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by OurworkComNg1: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liboi97:
Lol. Heaven knows I can never, ever fall for this. I click a link and I'm asked to login my Facebook why on earth will I do that when I know my Facebook can never be logged out except I log out on my own. It's simple reasoning. Scammer nor fit scam Scammer! Impossicant.

if you logout from another site with a poorly written logout code, it can log you out from facebook and other websites that you normally stay logged in

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by DeWisedon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress
That guy is really enemy of progress ,

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by omotolly22(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
my fb account too was hacked yesterday, the person Changed both my email and password I can't access it again, but I didnt see any notification

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by DeWisedon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
of what benefit is that your account to you when all you can do with it is to chat up local girls that dont have value at all.
lts better your account is hacked so that it will be used to earn a living rather than following girls up and down

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Xisnin(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:
Oga if them hack ur account open another 1 n STP crying over spilled milk ...

taylor89:

Enemies of progress

Fraudsters, go get a job, even if it is wheelbarrow pushing.

2 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by omotolly22(f): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mighttty:
Pls how can somebody know if your account is hacked?
you won't be able to log in to your account again and u will be receiving strange invitation

2 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Awoo88: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
You don't need to. His generation is cursed already. Opera browser logged me out of my fb and nairaland account suddenly. The stupid thing is asking for my password word. I just jejely move to another browser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Airtel Promo: 1024mb/1gb Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.