Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Diary Of A Local Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Local Prostitute (544 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Local Prostitute by Felixgold: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
[url]flexinnovative.com[/url]
click link for full diary

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now I’m found, was blind but now I see’ her lips moved slowly as she led the hymn.

It was another beautiful Sunday in Holy Springs church, the mighty auditorium was filled with about a thousand people or more, it was one of the biggest churches in Uyo. It occupied a large proportion of land and stood out on its own, the church had a bakery and an enormous and well-packed bookshop to its name.

It wasn’t a storey building; it was built like a bungalow but much more spacious. The seats were metallic and the pillars were well established. Holy Springs church was an abode for all manner of people, the rich, the poor, the blind and those with sight. The church was approximately twenty years old.

‘Thank you for that Hymn sister Naomi, may the Good Lord bless you’ Elder Agu climbed the pulpit for the announcements before ushering the pastor for the sermon.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja / Https://colonrejuvenatorsite.com/science-based-green-detox/ / Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.