Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him (543 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by HeWrites(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018

A first year student of Chuka University in Kenya has committed suicide because his girlfriend was cheating on him.

The young man whose name was given only as Kevin, was heartbroken because his girlfriend, a final year student identified only as Stella, cheated in him.
Before killing himself, he took to Facebook to drop a hint that he was going to take his life.

He wrote:
"Sorry guys, I might not be active for the next 90 years or so. Emphasis on might."

He also left a suicide note addressed to Stella. Sadly, no one took the post seriously and he later committed suicide by hanging.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/student-commits-suicide-because-his-girlfriend-allegedly-cheated-on-him.html

Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by HeWrites(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by Buffalowings3(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
D
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by Earthquake1: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2018
pussy nigga grin
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2018
grin because of vagina
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by falconey(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2018
I love pussy but it's not worth dieing for.
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by 912(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Sad to see that the young man thought his girlfriend's vagina is worth more than his life.

I wonder what he is telling his maker now
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by ubunja(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2018
vagina worshipp always ends badly.
martin0 come see your destiny bro

1 Like

Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Pointless death... I will Fvck the Biitch if I had the chance.a Cvnt is to be utilized, it cannot be owned.
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why Not Cheat Back And Send Her The Video...
Re: Student Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Allegedly Cheated On Him by habsydiamond(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Students with cockroach brain....instead make them face their studies dem dey do love mi jeje love tender....dem no know say e dey affect their studies.....e come go kill himself because of woman....for this world ladies plenty like ants and maggots...ogaa ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Women / Thanks Seun For The Great Rewards / Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.