Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? (480 Views)

Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Lildoks(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2018
I was watching an episode of a popular America TV series whereby a little told her loving father she would love to get married to him when she is all grown and it got me thinking. Knowing what you know about your parents, their marriage and not just about them being a good father or mother but also if they are a good husband or wife. So can you marry someone like your mother or father?
As for me I would be lucky to get married someone who is like my mom.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Hell no
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Agadsman(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2018
N to the O
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Capital NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by DaddyKross: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2018
There's no one like my Momma but hypothetically, hell yeah. Imma wife her straight up.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

No to both. I have my reasons.

☣ ☠
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
NO!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Popular Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Is Saying To Straight Women / To Love A Lady/guy Is To Love His/her Problems / Is It So Bad To Try The Merchandise Before You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.