Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (25034 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE? ARGUMENT:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night. Please WHO OWNS A MAN?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night. Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
this is interesting. the wife gave some solid points but at the end of the day, the mom still owns the child. he can change his wife a million times but he can never replace his mama.

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
My mother comes first before my girl.

My girlfriend can be replaced but my mother cant be replaced

Mama wey carry you for 9 months deserves all the accolades in the world .

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
My mom comes first before my woman ..

wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this

361 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
iamJ:
wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this

That's your opinion , don't force it down on me please

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by iamJ(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

That's your opinion , don't force it down on me please
I wasn't talking to you, used u to do example

I was talking to people that have sense

254 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
A man isn't an article that someone should own so women should stop saying this I own him, you don't. In my opinion, that a man is married doesn't necessarily mean his mother should be overlooked. The wife isn't more important than the mother, both of them are. Treat both right as it's said a man would treat a woman how best he treats his mum.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
how can we own another human being ... this is not slavery
wife and mother equally play different roles in a mans life...

25 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't know why none of my post have been move to front page since i registered nl
cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't know why none of my post have been move to front page since i registered nl

Deliverance is all you need.

Tommorow, by 12 am, enter your bathroom and wash your head three times.

First wash takes boredom far away from your threads.

Second wash brings you Lala's favor.

Third wash brings you people's favors so that they would be the one pushing for your thread to make front page.

Do these every day for three days and after that, make a post and you will make FP.

21 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Deliverance is all you need.

Tommorow, by 12 am, enter your bathroom and wash your head three times.

First wash takes boredom far away from your threads.

Second wash brings you Lala's favor.

Third wash brings you people's favors so that they would be the one pushing for your thread to make front page.

Do these every day for three days and after that, make a post and you will make FP.
please take your pills and go to bed to avoid such mistake ok ? Buy brain

5 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
please take your pills and go to bed to avoid such mistake ok ? Buy brain

"A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." (Mark 6:4)

7 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

"A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." (Mark 6:4)
prophet please go find project and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
prophet please go find project and mind your business

Take it easy. I was just pulling your leg. Okay, I am sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Take it easy. I was just pulling your leg. Okay, I am sorry.
lol the same here jor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by roarik(f): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
The mother and wife should play their role ...Nobody owns the man..my opinion tho undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
lol the same here jor

No problem, sweet one grin

Enjoy the evening.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

No problem, sweet one grin
Enjoy the evening.
thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by GuntersChain(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
only one mother, but you can have many wives.

4 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Adasun(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Did da wife just said he stayed between her legs every night and she scream in pain

Like seriously,pain or pleasure? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Berlyn1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Both grin even his grandmum and great great grandmothers
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IamPlato(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018

The Bible Says "and Therefore Shall A Man Leave His Father And Mother and Cling To His Wife And They Shall become One Flesh"...

The Bible Also Says "a Man's Body Belongs To His Wife And So Does The wife"...

When I Am Married My Wife And Children Come First... Your Mother Doesnt Own You Anymore...

Your Wife Owns You And You Own Her...

45 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
iamJ:
I wasn't talking to you, used u to do example

I was talking to people that have sense

Hahahahahahaha

Chai! This Guy Na Mad Man...

See Undiluted Savage grin

28 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
a wife cannot take the place of a mother, neither can a mother play the role of a wife. respecting each other is the balance, no one owns the man.

6 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Amazinpeace(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
None of the above, man is a free being according to my philosophy lecturer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:

Cause your post are handicapped, they ain't move front

Try writing on more important topics ¿ and you will see the diff cheesy
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by MARX77(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
NONE, a man owns himself... he is not a commodity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Offpoint: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Godgrin

I dey my house come beat me op

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by hush15: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:

none but God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savagery! (pix) / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos) / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.