Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (4965 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Amar.abae has already moved on from that day arguments, but she come carry am for head like gala, are you amara? have I insulted you before, this bitterness will not lead you anywhere.

Jealous bitter somebody.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:
lol. .I like what's inside that bottle tongue
Awn kiss
Come closer let me feed you like a baby

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by bizzy500: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Try putting religion this year, maybe just maybe uniben will consider you, olodo, your mates are with degrees you are still struggling with jamb, come let me dash you my b.sc.ed double honor certificate, ewu Hausa.
easy girl easy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

Awn kiss
Come closer let me feed you like a baby
grin awon werey.tongue
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2018
You will just be on your own, and someone from nowhere will be stalking your every comments and waiting for an opportunity to insult you, something is definitely wrong with you, I don't even know you existed until today, just in case you don't know I respect amarabae even though we don't agree on some feministic issues, but you, you are a piece of trash. Kimbraa abi benita27 stay away from me.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm done with you. Bugger off forever!!!
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:
grin awon werey.tongue
grin grin
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2018
These e-fights can get very tiring and exhausting when it prolongs. What I do (when in the mood for a fight) I hit you with 2 or 3 strong points that leaves you feeling useless the rest of the day cheesy. It's far better than this long winded fight cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Well I woke up to see your senseless comments, I had to give it to you hot, you are so senseless all you do on nairaland is to insult people, is your life that pathetic? you can never be happy, jumping from one insult to another, we are all here to have fun, so dey your lane and don't try to interrupt my own fun, you call me an illiterate yet you have failed jamb multiple times, who is the illiterate here?

Even with her Ben.ita27 account she do quote me and say trash, I still ignore her cos she is not worth it, but still she won't stop, I argue with intelligent matured educated people and not an educational waste like you.
The boy that's deceiving you that you're 'Intelligent' just wants to get in-between your legs. If you spent four years in Education which is one of the faculty where never-do-well are sent to in my school and there isn't much difference between you and an SSCEHolder, then you're a clear definition of an Educational waste. I'll quote you whenever I feel the need, and there isn't much you can do as far as this forum is concern. Shebi, the people I insult are sanctimonious? Just like yourself that can't see the fault in you. Olodo!.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by DaddyKross: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol

Nawa
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
The boy that's deceiving you that you're 'Intelligent' just wants to get in-between your legs. If you spent four years in Education which is one of the faculty where never-do-well are sent to in my school and there isn't much difference between you and an SSCEHolder, then you're a clear definition of an Educational waste. I'll quote you whenever I feel the need, and there isn't much you can do as far as this forum is concern. Shebi, the people I insult are sanctimonious? Just like yourself that can't see the fault in you. Olodo!.
You are so dumb you feel people thats study education are never do wells, wow! how can someone be so dumb, you baffle me.. so all your teachers are never do well abi. Useless girl that don't know anything. Dumb olodo

Kimbraa is the dumbest girl on nairaland.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

I'v seen yours cheesy

Waiting for her cheesy
Kimbra is ugly and dirty. Both of them are ugly. It's like pot and kettle

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by bizzy500: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
be nice stop calling people ugly without no reason
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
You think talking about me up and down will make me deactivate, for your info I gat zero chills and you are the least of my worry, why will I bother about you pig eh? you are so beneath me, you feel mentioning me will give you satisfaction you are looking for, no it won't, you are a piece of shitt and that is all you are
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

U say? shocked

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
You are so dumb you feel people thats study education are never do wells, wow! how can someone be so dumb, you baffle me.. so all your teachers are never do well abi. Useless girl that don't know anything. Dumb olodo

Kim.braa is the dumbest girl on nairaland.
I couldn't have been talking of my lecturers but your likes that Universities helped instead of sending you back for a re-JAMB. Could you compare your uneducated self to my ECO Lecturers?

@embolden, you never disappoint. Dumb olodo is tautology. Pick a book.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

This is evil cheesy
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
I couldn't have been talking of my lecturers but your likes that Universities helped instead of sending you back for a re-JAMB. Could you compare your uneducated self to my ECO Lecturers?

@embolden, you never disappoint. Dumb olodo is tautology. Pick a book.
See ediot talking about eco lectures, oh so you don't know am an economist? oya come let me ask you some questions on that course you are lying to us that you are studying.

You think am those small small boys you bully on education section, benita27 don't try me, I will end your career on nairaland, I will teach you its not good to bully people and you cant bully chikita66.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Look how you're beating your chest. You can't even say something that'll shock me. cheesy I was mentioning you or you were making snide remarks directed at someone that could be your Aunt simply because Séun gave you a flatform to feel fly and when asked how "Missedu" is better than "Nurse Eliza" you became a victim of a troll, Benita? If my comment didn't struck a chord, you won't have mentioned me at 6am to register grievances.

Missy, go get a life. I'd rather sleep than converse with a functional illiterate like you. Bye!.
Wakandar:
You think talking about me up and down will make me deactivate, for your info I gat zero chills and you are the least of my worry, why will I bother about you pig eh? you are so beneath me, you feel mentioning me will give you satisfaction you are looking for, no it won't, you are a piece of shitt and that is all you are
kimbraa:
Look how you're beating your chest. You can't even say something that'll shock me. cheesy I was mentioning you or you were making snide remarks directed at someone that could be your Aunt simply because Séun gave you a flatform to feel fly and when asked how "Missedu" is better than "Nurse Eliza" you became a victim of a troll, Benita? If my comment didn't struck a chord, you won't have mentioned me at 6am to register grievances.

Missy, go get a life. I'd rather sleep than converse with a functional illiterate like you. Bye!.
ladies biko e don do
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by highqueen(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
ladies biko e don do
asin,I just weak.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:

You think am those small small boys you bully on education section, benita27 don't try me, I will end your career on nairaland, I will teach you its not good to bully people and you cant bully chikita66.

Nairaland career?

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

Nairaland career?

Wonderful
Her career on nairaland is to insult people and look for people to insult, I will end it for her. She just entered the wrong trap.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
ladies biko e don do
It cannot DO.

They should fight and tear their pan.t and bra.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:

asin,I just weak.
since on weekend u ladies just dey throw punches at each other. Quite unusuall. I thought such was only a common trait with we guys on nlcheesy. Anyway gud morninwink.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2018
These two ladies are seriously angry. It shows in their write-ups. Learn to never take social media serious. It's fake and not real. Insults hurled at you are of no relevance.

I think that's where we guys are different. Biko sheath your swords ladies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Wakandar:
Her career on nairaland is to insult people and look for people to insult, I will end it for her. She just entered the wrong trap.

cheesy

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

It cannot DO.

They should fight and tear their pan.t and bra.

i guess u a fan of mudfight b/w two chickscheesy... I am a bit of a fan too on that but brother its getting quite too much. Since on Saturday na im some of these ladies dey fight and now d fight don enter new week.na wa.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2018
bizzy500:
be nice stop calling people ugly without no reason
you mean I should call 'ugly' beautiful? Call black white? No braaa, I will call it what it is
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is evil cheesy
I believe you've not seen her pic before.
Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by donstan18: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i guess u a fan of mudfight b/w two chickscheesy... I am a bit of a fan too on that but brother its getting quite too much. Since on Saturday na im some of these ladies dey fight and now d fight don enter new week.na wa.

I want them to fight till next year, so that e go belleful dem...so that whenever they remember how bloody their beef went, they'll respect each other.

They should keep fighting.... we are enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. by Amarabae(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2018
E Don do, Biko nu o.
See vexing everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Itching This Slay Queen....view Pic / Viral Photo Made By Artist Of A Girl Smiling Only When Your Eyes Are Half Closed / Birthday Gifts And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.