Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Message To 2018 Jambites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To 2018 Jambites (936 Views)

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To 2018 Jambites by Jesuferanmi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
I saw this on a WhatsApp group and decided to share:
"© 2018 JAMB TOP SCORERS FORUM

ALL THE 2018 UTME CANDIDATES, TAKE NOTE !

AS U CHECK UR UTME RESULT TOMORROW...

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM !

1. God has the Power to Perfect everything that concerns U. HE is interested in your University education !.

2. In ALL things , give thanks to God.

3. LIFE is more important than the UTME. Life is more important than going to the university.

There's therefore no reason whatsoever for any Candidate to contemplate suicide because of mere UTME SCORE. SAY NO TO SUICIDE !.

4. If U ( the dreamer ) is alive, the dream of being to the University will eventually be fulfilled, no matter how long it takes

5. If U ( the dreamer) is dead, God forbid, the dream of being a University graduate also dies

6. Preserve your Life, don't give any moment of thought to suicide because your Future will be great eventually. Suicide thoughts are from the devil. YOUR FUTURE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL !

7. Having a low UTME result doesn't mean that you have failed. NOT ATALL !. After all, many factors could have contributed to it.

8. Having a low UTME Score doesn't mean that U will not be admitted into the higher Institution this year. NOT ATALL !. U will be admitted !

9. JAMB'S change of Course/ Institution is a Wonderful policy that gives U the opportunity to remake your choice of course or Institution based on your UTME SCORE . With this Policy, U can easily find a Course/ University that matches your UTME SCORE

7. If your UTME SCORE isn't good enough to get U a space in your original Course/ Institution of Choice, U can easily go in for a less Competitive Course/ Institution.

8. For instance, if your Score isn't great enough to secure U admission for MBBS @ UNILAG or UNIZIK, instead of spending another year at home, U could go for a related but less Competitive Course like Radiography, Physiotherapy, Physiology, etc. Interestingly, U can reapply for UTME again next year while U are already in year 1.

9. In the past, many Candidates have changed to less Competitive courses, only to end up becoming the BESTS in those departments & graduating on FIRST CLASS. With a FIRST CLASS degree, limitless opportunities abound before U irrespective of your Course of Study

10. I think it's far better to graduate on FIRST CLASS from a less Competitive Course than to Struggle through a more Competitive one & graduate uncelebrated

11. The Post UTME is still on the way. So, U can also prepare very seriously & become a Top Scorer here, thus making up for the setback U had in d UTME

12. Some of the Top Scorers we have had so far in the 2018 JAMB TOP SCORERS FORUM have attempted the UTME before ( Adewole, 337, Chiawa, 325, Ferjiro, 311 Ezekobi, 306 ).They scored low in the past, realised their Mistakes, worked harder under my supervision and are now reckoned among the Bests in the entire Country

13. Some years back, the BEST FEMALE graduating Student & 2nd Overall BEST in UNILAG with 4.92 CGPA attempted the UTME 4 times. Even at the 4th time, she still didn't make it, so she had to come into UNILAG via the diploma programme. She told me that while she attempted the UTME all those years, ( I hope U don't call that Failure ), she kept getting better & better Until she was ready to come to the University

My Dear Candidates, there's nothing to Worry about. By the Grace of God, your University admission this year is SURE !

REFUSE to be held back by any past, whatsoever !

REFUSE to be looked down-on by any person, whosoever !

ARISE & face your FUTURE with great hope & determination

YOUR BACKGROUND ISN'T THE REASON YOUR BACK SHOULD BE ON THE GROUND

U ARE BRILLIANT

U ARE THE BEST

U ARE UNSTOPPABLE !

I LOVE, ALL !"

4 Likes

Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by IamGoke(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice message!!

Kudos!!!
Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wish the girl that drank snipper to end her life because of jamb score, saw this...maybe she won't go that far.
Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by SamgoldBaba: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
crazysaint:
I wish the girl that drank snipper to end her life because of jamb score, saw this...maybe she won't go that far.
hmmm..o dip
Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
SamgoldBaba:
hmmm..o dip
You mean deep?
Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by SamgoldBaba: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
bossboy91:
You mean deep?
Yea 'deep 10ks
Re: Message To 2018 Jambites by gregory789(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wow, thanks a lot op. This massage is what a lot of youths/jambites need at this time.
Failing an exam can be depressing but its not the end of the world, there are countless possibilities ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Use Of English: Can Some One Answer These Questions / How To Check March 2018 Midwifery Council Exam Result / Again, Otammiri River Drowns FUTO Engineering Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.