Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover (394 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover by Upritman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
@SuanusBlog

A Catholic Priest, Rev.Fr. Patrick Edet who dumped the Catholic Church last year has finally wedded his new found lover, Iyene.
Suanu’s Blog gathered that the wedding held on Saturday in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

The wedding took place on Saturday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

While dumping the Catholic Church, Mr. Edet, had said;

“The reason I am doing this is that I want to be right with God first. I want to go to heaven when I die. A box is already made for you and you cannot go outside that box.

“You cannot know God beyond that box. You cannot express God beyond that box. And any attempt for you to go beyond that box brings you label”.

This announcement brought his 11 years of priesthood to an end.

He now owns a personal ministry called the Grace Family with massive followership.

See pictures below:
http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/03/photonews-reverend-father-who-dumped.html

Re: Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
See wetin konji dey cause.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If The Person You're About Marrying Is The One / Learning The Art Of Walking Away / Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.