Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret (392 Views)

Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ / Woman Chops Off Penis Of Rapist / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret by treatise: 3:22pm On May 24, 2018
A 41-year-old man is nursing injuries at a hospital in Eldoret after his wife allegedly cut off his private parts with a knife. The second-hand clothes businessman claims he was asleep when his 23-year-old wife chopped off part of his manhood.

He said the incident happened at about 2am on Tuesday. “I felt cold and something like water flowing down my legs. In a second, I realised my private parts had been cut. My wife ran out and started screaming. She then left and did not return until early the next day,” he said. The man said when he switched on the lights, he realised blood was dripping onto the floor. He struggled to get out of the house and found a boda boda operator who took him to hospital. The Standard found his wife at an Administration Police post in Huruma as she waited to be taken to Eldoret Police Station. She denied committing the offence.

The man, a caretaker at New Pentecostal Church in Huruma, claimed his wife was too lazy to give him his conjugal rights and blamed the incident on her "superior economic status".

“Since she started working she has been rude and claims she can make it on her own. She has been looking for reasons for us to part ways. Sometimes she leaves for days without explanation,” he said.

A doctor’s report from Mwangaza Medical Centre indicated his scrotum was severely damaged.

http://speakerng.com/2018/05/24/woman-chops-off-husbands-private-part-in-eldoret/

Re: Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret by mrphysics(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Woman Chops Off Husband’s Private Part In Eldoret by MysteriousAnn(f): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
Davido is not safe. The day he breaks chef chioma heart... That one is kuku an expert at handling knives.. grin

(1) (Reply)

It-would-be-difficult-to-get-200-virgins-in-ghana-prophet-kumchac / How Can I Build Long Lasting Trust In My Lover . / I This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.