Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic (3522 Views)

Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
Who is she to you sad
my sister

I prefer to call her my girl
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
twentyk:
Oh she is just his mum primary sch classmate daughter....nothing is happening between and among them....
lol twentyk
How you know
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by twentyk(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
lol twentyk How you know
sense wee not kill all of us finish
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
my sister
I prefer to call her my girl
You can't play me cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Innocentchild(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
You look good but I have to ask, why post your pic on NL where you know is filled with frustrated and depressed people .
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
You can't play me cheesy
am not playing you or myself
Believe me
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Innocentchild:
You look good but I have to ask, why post your pic on NL where you know is filled with frustrated and depressed people .
wherever I find joy that's the place I keep visiting.
Nl have been of help to me especially in getting rid of my Emotions.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
am not playing you or myself Believe me
I hear you Amani cool
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by watuma(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
wherever I find joy that's the place I keep visiting.
Nl have been of help to me especially in getting rid of my Emotions.
"getting rid of my emotions." What da hell?

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Innobee99(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
The guy looks good abeg

Haters, go and plug mango biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
I hear you Amani cool
thanks for your trust

Where you go since

Exile?
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
watuma:
"getting rid of my emotions." What da hell?
What the heaven? I guess you wanted to say

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
thanks for your trust
Where you go since
Exile?
I've been around just on a low key sometimes cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
I've been around just on a low key sometimes cheesy
OK
Sometimes is good to be on a low key

So Nne here I say
Goodnight
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
amani63:
OK Sometimes is good to be on a low key
So Nne here I say Goodnight
Goodnight cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
I must admit Amani63 you're indeed handsome kiss

Wait! wait!! wait I hear you say you have a girlfriend? embarassed Amani why embarassed
girlfriend or u mean girlfriends?cheesy.. I know amani go get plenty sidechics nacheesy. Be smashing all those togolese babes with fat fat ukwucheesy.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
girlfriend or u mean girlfriends?cheesy.. I know amani go get plenty sidechics nacheesy. Be smashing all those togolese babes with fat fat ukwucheesy.
No wonder he's gradually losing weight shocked
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
No ooh

No be Togolese ukwu I came for

Make I double my hustling first
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
No wonder he's gradually losing weight shocked
Hahhahah you think is Togolese girls that made me to lose weight.
Think again because am not even after them
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:
Hahhahah you think is Togolese girls that made me to lose weight. Think again because am not even after them
Amaniiii

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Amaniiii
truth be told am not after them the only thing am after is my Customers and you know that is true
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:
truth be told am not after them the only thing am after is my Customers and you know that is true
Yes I know you're after your hustle but sometimes you do pay this ladies in kind cheesy

But how are you coping as a Nigerian living there how do you get costumer
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:

No ooh

No be Togolese ukwu I came for

Make I double my hustling first
all work and no play make jack a dull boy

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
all work and no play make jack a dull boy
na true talk be that but that will be later
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:
na true talk be that but that will be later
correct guycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Yes I know you're after your hustle but sometimes you do pay this ladies in kind cheesy

But how are you coping as a Nigerian living there how do you get costumer
coping very well
I enjoy my peace here more than in Nigeria.

My customers are mostly from Nigeria but that una Buhari spoiled everything since he enter as Nigeria president.

Before I came to Togo exchange Naira to XOF was
Xof1000=#250 but since that Man called Buhari enter exchange Don skyrock to xof1000=#650 during Nigeria recession it was xof1000=#900

This is the reason I lost some of my customers because no one would come and buy shoes that cost almost the same thing in Lagos.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by biacan(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
amani63:
coping very well
I enjoy my peace here more than in Nigeria.

My customers are mostly from Nigeria but that una Buhari spoiled everything since he enter as Nigeria president.

Before I came to Togo exchange Naira to XOF was
Xof1000=#250 but since that Man called Buhari enter exchange Don skyrock to xof1000=#650 during Nigeria recession it was xof1000=#900

This is the reason I lost some of my customers because no one would come and buy shoes that cost almost the same thing in Lagos.
Same thing happened to me when I travel out of the country with my younger brother early last year I spent much that's when I knew he has messed up this country embarassed

Just keep your heads up Amani and put your hustle in the right direction avoid any negative things remember you're different from them that place ain't Nigeria where you have something to fall on if things go wrong...... Amani stay focus smiley
Re: Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Same thing happened to me when I travel out of the country with my younger brother early last year I spent much that's when I knew he has messed up this country embarassed

Just keep your heads up Amani and put your hustle in the right direction avoid any negative things remember you're different from them that place ain't Nigeria where you have something to fall on if things go wrong...... Amani stay focus smiley
thank you very much dear

Surely I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Break Up Letter A Girl Wrote To Her Boyfriend / I Want To Cook This Rubbish Now [Picture] / If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.