Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. (3498 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by fineboynl(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
the igbo traditional sees their daughter as investment. and when you marry them you end up carrying responsibility and a burden. not suitable for tribe in south south I really don't know of south west.

their daughter are So attached to their family especially their mother and that's where her money will be going 100% including the ones she will collect from you. she will never see the marriage as her responsibility but yours alone. she doesn't care about your family and their warfare but just her own. and the day you stop providing you will get problem.

it's better people understand the culture and mindset of the people they are getting married to. their girls are everywhere doing prostitution.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by fati2001(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
fineboynl:
the igbo traditional sees their daughter as investment. and when you marry them you end you carry responsibility and a burden. not suitable for tribe in south south I really don't know of south west.

their daughter is Soo attached to their family especially their mother and that's where her money will be going 100% including the ones she will collect from you. she will never see the marriage as her responsibility but yours alone. she doesn't care about your family other their warfare but just her own. and the day you stop providing you will get problem.

it's better people understand the culture and mindset of the people they are getting married to. their girls are everywhere doing prostitution.

AND IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

6 Likes

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
mbaise gals rytnow..

8 Likes

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by ShackWes(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cashapp wa oo
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just like every fuccking African wife. Once you marry African woman, her entire family members start seeing your home as an extension of theirs, strolling in and out of your house without prior notice like they contributed blocks when you were building it.

11 Likes

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seriously,I don't understand neither the head nor tail of this writeup.

I know many Igbo girls that their parents don't ask for exorbitant bride prices.

You wrote this for a reason entirely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
Just like every fuccking African wife. Once you marry African woman, her entire family members start seeing your home as an extension of theirs, strolling in and out of your house without prior notice like they contributed blocks when you were building it.
the family members must be very jobless then.person wey get job or business to oversee no go get dat time to dey stroll in and out of in law house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by flass: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2021
wahala be like bicycle

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by JaneYave(f): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2021
It depends on the enlightenment of the family. Many Benue men are married to igbo ladies and the families don't demand. Majority of igbos are into money making ventures, they are very responsible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by tubolancer(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2021
That is the meaning of African marriage now. You better work hard and forget about Igbo, it is everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 23, 2021
No go make money, dey here dey yarn rubbish

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by pointblank247(m): 5:30am On Feb 23, 2021
When the mumurity in your celebral cortex mixes with the yeyerity on your frontal Lobe, this is the kind of trash you begin to post.
You will be fine if you see a psychiatrist as soon as possible

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by BareFacedLies(m): 5:37am On Feb 23, 2021
pointblank247:
When the mumurity in your celebral cortex mixes with the yeyerity on your frontal Lobe, this is the kind of trash you begin to post.
You will be fine if you see a psychiatrist as soon as possible

Good advise for OP

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Were are the statistics to support this assumption? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by setobaba: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2021
ShackWes:
Cashapp wa oo
Oya drop
Your tag
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by johncallidon(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
undecided
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Specifically imo and anambra girls [color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by dimugonabo: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:
the igbo traditional sees their daughter as investment. and when you marry them you end you carry responsibility and a burden. not suitable for tribe in south south I really don't know of south west.

their daughter are So attached to their family especially their mother and that's where her money will be going 100% including the ones she will collect from you. she will never see the marriage as her responsibility but yours alone. she doesn't care about your family and their warfare but just her own. and the day you stop providing you will get problem.

So you only know poor igbo girls?

Boy, try and elevate your status.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by rafosky1: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:

My friend find better thing talk. People like you go just suddenly dey use your personal experience take dey judge every other situation as the same as your own. One man meat na another man poison. As your wife dey do you no mean say every other woman dey do the same thing.

First try to understand and change your myopic and bigoted mindset.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:

Op, What U Said Is 100% True. Dat's What I Hate Abt Dem. If U Marry An Igbo Girl, She Will Want To Burden U & Ur Finance By Bringing In Her Relative Without Minding D Financial State Of D Man. Dis Is Very Bad. No Igbo Girl Will Try Dat Nonsense With Me.
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by EmmySparky(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Op sorry but u just yarn dust...it's a general thing among African women...comot your leg for high tension go hustle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by ShackWes(f): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2021
setobaba:

Oya drop
Your tag

Send me mail make we reason for whatsapp
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Blitz888(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Truvel:
Op, What U Said Is 100% True. Dat's What I Hate Abt Dem. If U Marry An Igbo Girl, She Will Want To Burden U & Ur Finance By Bringing In Her Relative Without Minding D Financial State Of D Man. Dis Is Very Bad. No Igbo Girl Will Try Dat Nonsense With Me.

Guy step up and stop dating broke and hungry girls like you who see r/ship as a poverty alleviation scheme.

You're poor, broke, hungry, needy and frustrated... Fact!!! Hence the venom and vitriol in one post!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Blitz888:

Guy step up and stop dating broke and hungry girls like you who see r/ship as a poverty alleviation scheme.

You're poor, broke, hungry, needy and frustrated... Fact!!! Hence the venom and vitriol in one post!
U Are Blind & Stupid. It's Ur Useless Parents Who Failed To Raise U Well & Teach U Manner Of Aproach Dat Are Broke, Hungry, Needy & Frustrated.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Robertgreene1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
interesting...I'm igbo but I no go lie..igbo people..our wahala js too much abeg...nsogbu anyi Kariri akari..

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Blitz888(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Blind & Stupid. It's Ur Useless Parents Who Failed To Raise U Well & Teach U Manner Of Aproach Dat Are Broke, Hungry, Needy & Frustrated.

The nitwit with 'proper' home training brings in my proud hardworking fulfilled igbotic parents into his pedestrian beer parlour banter....

You obviously don't have the temperament and resources to have any of my beautiful hardworking igbo sisters for a wife.

Marry your broke, inferior, cheap, classless and dirty girls from your tribe and leave igbo girls who are obviously way above your status.

Cheap marries cheap.
Broke marries broke.
Rich marries rich.
Classy marries classy..

....do the above and your troubles will be less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by AlphaStorm: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
ShackWes:
Cashapp wa oo

Check my signature abeg.
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:
the igbo traditional sees their daughter as investment. and when you marry them you end up carrying responsibility and a burden. not suitable for tribe in south south I really don't know of south west.

This one is mentally ill.

It looks like he doesn't have relatives that will take him to the psychiatrist.

I wish a good Samaritan will pick him up and take him to psychiatrist where his fellow mentally deranged patients are.

To those who think am wrong:
his concern should be his people who are refugees in Benin Republic, if he is OK upstairs.
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Blitz888:

The nitwit with 'proper' home training brings in my proud hardworking fulfilled igbotic parents into his pedestrian beer parlour banter....

You obviously don't have the temperament and resources to have any of my beautiful hardworking igbo sisters for a wife.

Marry your broke, inferior, cheap, classless and dirty girls from your tribe and leave igbo girls who are obviously way above your status.

Cheap marries cheap.
Broke marries broke.
Rich marries rich.
Classy marries classy..

....do the above and your troubles will be less.
U Never Seems To Amaze Me. Ur Hypocrisy Doesn't Change D Truth. So 4 Ur Mind Now U Are Rich? Lol. It's People Like U Dat Likes Twisting D Truth.
Re: If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. by Owologbo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:

I've seen an Igbo woman built a house for her immediate family from the money her brother was sending from outside country for his own house (the lady completed her own while the brothers was still at window level).
I'm not in support of her action, but just trying to tell you that people are different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Area Girl Mercy And Boyfriend Leaked / Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car / I Am A Mess Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.