₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,403 members, 4,936,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 09:46 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (80187 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nairalane:

Aiit bro.... I'll do that....

Did you a mail to the address you provided. You can take it down.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nairalane: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

Did you a mail to the address you provided. You can take it down.

Many thanks.... I'll also catch up with you on whatsapp.......
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nairalane:

Many thanks.... I'll also catch up with you on whatsapp.......

Aight

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by daddytime(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uppy us...we are just getting started.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by daddytime(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Congratulations bro,am happy I bought the book and it was worth reading
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Agbo2(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2018
gaby:

Aight
Please make sure your book gets on amazon
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by JayRise(m): 12:23am On Jan 15
daddytime:
More

Congrats.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:32am On Jan 15
JayRise:

Congrats.

Thank you sir...
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Timantech(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20
Gaby nice I shot a movie on this it on YouTube see Morocco see Spain but am rewriting the script with things like taramaset jadamary Ramasay and all the vocabularies
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20
Timantech:
Gaby nice I shot a movie on this it on YouTube see Morocco see Spain but am rewriting the script with things like taramaset jadamary Ramasay and all the vocabularies

Beautiful bro...See Morocco see Spain...Camarat..
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Francon(f): 11:53pm On Feb 19
gaby:
Before we set off into Niger we've been advised on the need to hide our monies properly because of robbers.

So we resorted to folding the bills to the size of a tampon wrap in a nylon and insert into our assholes grin straight up it gets sucked in and buried in your belly.

Whenever you'll need to defecate always remember not to forget you are about to log into your bank account. So at every poo time you get to fiddle with your poo,wash and reinsert. If you need to buy or pay for something,you poo,fiddle to reach your bank,make withdrawal,re wrap and return balance to account.

All the dollars for there dey smell so so poo..lol

How about those that died? Can't their stored money in the stomach be removed?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Onetop(m): 3:11am On Feb 20
Hiaaaaan. So, that 100 naira book cover guy design don the go places. Not only online smiley
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Tiabaj: 12:36pm On Apr 24
smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by lordjosh(m): 4:17pm On May 15
I'm unfollowing the thread.

I didn't have to wait this long for zubby in his Global runs series. The best real life story ever on nairaland.

You can sell your story to NAPTIP but I bet you, they gave enough.

please give me the link to this story(the best life story on nairaland)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) / The Silent Lover / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.