Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom (815 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by profnews: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Want to know how to make him want you and ONLY you even when they have round big bottom?? This is what most women hope to achieve when dating someone new. Here’s how to get his attention. This is what we all aim for when dating someone new. It’s always awkward never knowing where you stand or how they feel. Putting forth your best effort and learning how to make him want you the most is what it’s all about. Because he could be dating other women.

That means you have some competition and if you really like him, you’ll have to put in some work to make him see you and only you. And that’s a very tough thing to do because we all know guys don’t exactly have the best attention span.

The dating game can be extremely competitive This is especially true if the guy you’re after is a catch. They’re far and few between. Meaning, every woman in her right mind who’s been on a date with him is trying to do exactly what you are.

They want him for themselves. And he might just be basking in the attention. When a guy catches wind that women are into him, he’ll milk that for all its worth. But if you truly care about him and have a feeling he’s feeling the same about you, doubling down on your efforts to make him yours is a wise idea.

How to make him want you and forget the rest Obviously, you only want to work hard for someone you think you can have a real future with. If he seems like the one, these tips can help you make him yours and yours only.

#1 Have an interest in his life. I know this seems obvious, but there’s a certain belief in society that says the guy should be into the girl and not really vice versa. We think they should ask us all the questions and then we just kind of shrug off their hobbies like they’re nothing. Don’t do this. Take an active interest in his life and get him talking about the stuff he loves. When he associates you with such a great conversation and a care for what he likes, he’ll always think highly of you.

Read more at source: http://lovecake.tk/12-ways-make-want-not-even-think-women/

Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by pressplay411(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Confam.
Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by pressplay411(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2018
Confam.
But OP you wicked oh. That second pic should come with a warning. I forgot everything I read.
Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by Homeboiy: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2018
See as I de get erection this morning
Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by Luukasz(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
See as I de get erection this morning
Una mates dey think of how dem go make money and have a fulfilled day. Na erection una dey get my brother the thing wey una village winch do you strong gan oo

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by Fadiga24(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Nothing would ever make a guy forget about big bottomed girls grin
Re: How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom by Partnerbiz3: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2018
so na govt job?

(1) (Reply)

When You Want Somebody Of Higher Class, Does That Make You Materalistic? / Aliko Dangotes Daughter's Portrait Painting Nigerian Artist Ayeola Ayodeji Did / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Mind Blowing S*x Experience Before She Left Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.