Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19269 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
texazzpete:

There's a phone number in this ad. Did no one think of calling this fellow to set him up?
I'm beginning to see Onwan's point and perhaps I owe him an apology. The alleged victims themselves are not acting like people who lost any money at all.
If I was in their shoes, his nuts would be hanging on my wall as I type this.
@Texazzpete
Im glad you are seeing my point in the whole thing (that does not mean you have to agree with my idea) - My own put-off was that at a point, it appeared as if one of the "victims" Rawe45 (who appeared as soon as beecrofty disappeared) felt the whole world was struggling to impress him by helping him (like I said, its my view) and I started thinking - This is a virtual transaction, all electronic (phone, email, etc), nothing physical, no agreement, no signing anywhere (which should at least have been witnesses by a Police officer OR someone worth the amount you are dropping).

Then it ocurred to me that someone who would shell out close to 2M without anything physical, has/had not informed the authorities prior, might not need my help in tracking whatever became of the transaction, ALSO IF I was to do that kind of transaction ( without have anyone I can hold or smoke when its getting funny) then Im probably too big to think about it when its going badly.

Even craigslist.org, autotrader, ebay, etc, they all have fraud alerts - meaning its all online, so you should get a substantial proof and reference of the existence of the party (ies) involved and of the goods/service in question.

So the sellers are online (virtual, like the adverts) - the same way, the buyers are online (virtual); so until there is a physical meet, with assessments from both sides, nothing is real - and anything can happen. The same way I can pay a seller 100% of the cost and he vanishes IS the same way I can pay Kunle-A or Fhemmmy or Inspired or German007 40% of the cost and he brings the car in and I tell him Im broke, or that I must have the car and pay him as and when I can (which is very unfair too)

An example, there was a BMW X5 on craigslist I wanted Kunle-A to help source and ship in; He straight told me there was someone I would go meet physically AT A BANK to sort out payments and stuff. That was OK for me (that might not be the same for someone else).

freshmoney:

omode oshi. Ti mi ba gba e mu, iya e o ni da e mo. Who gave you the right of action to spit on people as you like, you this twit, untaught child grin grinmo ti tu ile agbon cheesy grin thunder of grammar, and series of tongue-lashing awaiting, grin wink Busy body, elenu blade, I am waiting, cool

Apparently, Onwan was trying to get everything sorted out between both sides unknown to him that the ptconsult of a guy is a fraud. So Mrs Enu, dont blame this big boy. I blame Onwan that he didnt fulfill his promise to get EFCC involved on this; though, he said when the victim himself wasnt serious, it would be difficult for him to take the whole situation all by himself. Onwan don't mind this Mrs Enu AKA Mrs Mouth. Oya Busybody, come with brutal force, and rain abusive words on me. I have not had enough, stubborn girl sad

@Freshmoney
How's it been sir!, its been a while now; hope you've bought your Escalade. How's your Nissan school bus cheesy
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by babslepe: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
nairalanders pls i need rawe45's phone number i am so suprised we want this thing just to pass like this please asap
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Shock(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2010
cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 5:37am On Jun 20, 2010
Onwan nice to hear from you. the pathfinder has proven the best car so far, I gave it to my wife though. Planning to lift 09 X6 By the month-end. Got a bargain for 8mil at cotonou, think its ok, what u think? However, though,due to technical problems related with Bmws, I may settle for '10 infiniti Fx50. How'z life?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tomialph(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
freshmoney:

Onwan nice to hear from you. the pathfinder has proven the best car so far, I gave it to my wife though. Planning to lift 09 X6 By the month-end. Got a bargain for [b]8mil at cotonou, think its ok, what u think? However, though,due to technical problems related with Bmws, I may settle for '10 infiniti Fx50. How'z life?[/b]

this is a quote from freshmoney on june 17 from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451936.0.html

Bros, I like you. You are a very focussed man. However, with just 3 sets of 3 bedroom flats, dont you think 8 million for a car is too much? Not trying to boast, I drive a 2.6mil pathfinder though i am successful enough to get this benz. Morever, for me, before I can get this ride, I will have acquired a totally furnished hotel, and at least 3 15-self contained room hostel.

I am just unable to reconcile these 2 statements,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Pennywise(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
. . . . . .
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
freshmoney:

Onwan nice to hear from you. the pathfinder has proven the best car so far, I gave it to my wife though. Planning to lift 09 X6 By the month-end. Got a bargain for 8mil at cotonou, think its ok, what u think? However, though,due to technical problems related with Bmws, I may settle for '10 infiniti Fx50. How'z life?

@Freshmoney
You seem to be tied to Nissan/Infiniti vehicles - one thing about them though; you can take them for granted, especially the Pathfinder. The BMW X6 is not practical in my own view, the X5 is a better option. The 2010 FX is an amazing ride too - Its in a world of its own. Im doing very well, thanks.

For the Cotonou price, I think you can beat it just a bit lower IF you are ready with cash and you meet those lebanese sellers themselves - Make sure you handle the negotiation yourself - Usually with a deposit of 2M (for that budget) they will know you are serious and ready to buy, at that point you can tell them you will pay 7Mill. Usually the 8Mill is "to discuss" - BUT even at 8Mill, its a very good deal.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
tomialph:

this is a quote from freshmoney on june 17 from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451936.0.html

Bros, I like you. You are a very focussed man. However, with just 3 sets of 3 bedroom flats, dont you think 8 million for a car is too much? Not trying to boast, I drive a 2.6mil pathfinder though i am successful enough to get this benz. Morever, for me, before I can get this ride, I will have acquired a totally furnished hotel, and at least 3 15-self contained room hostel.

I am just unable to reconcile these 2 statements,

Mister, thanks for your input. Now who told you before the month end, I will not complete my project(I dont need to tell you what exactly it is) Besides, you don't know how heavy my pocket is, so stop looking into someone's private life. Get a better thing to do.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Onwan:

@Freshmoney
You seem to be tied to Nissan/Infiniti vehicles - one thing about them though; you can take them for granted, especially the Pathfinder. The BMW X6 is not practical in my own view, the X5 is a better option. The 2010 FX is an amazing ride too - Its in a world of its own. Im doing very well, thanks.

For the Cotonou price, I think you can beat it just a bit lower IF you are ready with cash and you meet those lebanese sellers themselves - Make sure you handle the negotiation yourself - Usually with a deposit of 2M (for that budget) they will know you are serious and ready to buy, at that point you can tell them you will pay 7Mill. Usually the 8Mill is "to discuss" - BUT even at 8Mill, its a very good deal.

Onwan,thanks a lot for your input. I love the fx to the bone. But someone told me I am likely to see one for 6 million. I am looking at other expenses too( family responsibilities). But I have a good reason to get this ride cool

How is your family? I know, perhaps, someday, we will meet and have fun together. Me I like girls oooo grin. Have a great day!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tomialph(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
freshmoney:

Mister, thanks for your input. Now who told you before the month end, I will not complete my project(I dont need to tell you what exactly it is) Besides, you don't know how heavy my pocket is, [b]so stop looking into someone's private life. Get a better thing to do.[/b]

noted,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
freshmoney:

Onwan,thanks a lot for your input. I love the fx to the bone. But someone told me I am likely to see one for 6 million. I am looking at other expenses too( family responsibilities). But I have a good reason to get this ride cool

How is your family? I know, perhaps, someday, we will meet and have fun together. Me I like girls oooo grin. Have a great day!

@Freshmoney
IF you are buying locally, there is a guy I am sure will get you the lowest possible price of that high-end vehicle - Dantitiki. He is a hard working guy and when it comes to getting those kind of cars/trucks locally at a blow-away deal price, then he is your man.

Family is doing very ok, thanks. Im sure you and yours are enjoying the naija breeze/rain cheesy.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
x
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by frediko(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
some fools gather and accused me of being ptc consult and nw u allowed an unknown RICHARD AWE accusing me of stealing his money and threathen my lives , who are this fools?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 1:43am On Sep 28, 2010
frediko:

some fools gather and accused me of being ptc consult and nw u allowed an unknown RICHARD AWE accusing me of stealing his money and threathen my lives , who are this fools?

Brother, if truly you are not PT consults, then you over-messed up.
For how long has this issue been on ground and you never deemed it fit to clear up your name,  haba!!  na wa o, after the issue has been dug under the mat you now start crying foul,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by frediko(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
hav been out of nairaland for a while,i did not know untill wen i playfully typed my name on google search and i saw this whole mess, i dont do pre-order,so i dont know wat investigation dey carried dat pointed accusing fingers at me, dats is wat wat am xpecting dos so called people to xplain to me.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by sonety2k(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
frediko:

hav been out of nairaland for a while,i did not know untill wen i playfully typed my name on google search and i saw this whole mess,[size=14pt] i dont do pre-order,so i dont know wat investigation dey carried dat pointed accusing fingers at me, dats is wat wat am xpecting dos so called people to xplain to me.[/size]

FREDIKO  BUT  YOU  SAID  YOU  DON'T  DO   PRE - ORDER ?  CHECK  THESE  YOUR  LINK  BELOW

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=410125.msg5683116#msg5683116
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by violent(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^ hehehe

BUSTED!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by frediko(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
yeah thats true,i did posted that,but God see my heart even though u won't beleive me, that post was when i was fresh into the car biz and the friend that introduce me into it,was actually into pre-order, he gave me the prices of those cars and IF u actually followedup my post,i did not post any pix of any car i pre-order,and the idea was dat if any client should call,i will give the job to my friend who will conclude it and giv me my own percentage, and i say this with God being our final judge dat i didnt receive any call concerning that advert, u may think is a cookup story,but am actually writing  dis to clear my name, pls call me on 07036678911,and dats is the only number i  have use to advertise,and am sure non of  the victims of ptconsult can say that they called my line, i still stand my ground,i dont do pre-order, so to u BEECROFTY dat knws the "BAS tard" believe wateva u want to believe but am saying this to evryone on nairaland,i am not ptconsult,as i said before check my profile on facebook "freddy oyeks" which i will neva do if truly am the scammer. AM ALWAYS ONLINE IN THE NITE
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2010
Why did you state at first that you do not do pre-order? if you were in a court of law, what you said ealier would be used against you my friend, Milk has been spilled , stop crying foul! You said you don't do pre-order but now you do, and your friend(which might just be PTConsult) is the one that told you to do it. You are a car dealer and you were away from where you posted your cars for such a long time, why did you have to leave at a point where the scam began, and the name of the account owner is your friends, mr man, all fingers point at you,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by cutesy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
Is it only me, or has no-one else been able to track this guy's shenanigans down?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-354975.0.html

Pls, take a look at that link, where dami_ptc ( another alter-ego among the many e.g privatei, gadgetvil, pt consult and fred-somthing-or-the-other etc) is looking for something lucrative to "invest" his ill-gotten gains of about 3m in? And on another forum, Naijahotjobs, he shamelessly brags on how he made 6m online etc and offers to show others the way, *smh*.

Well, it always pays to run a background check on someone before doing business with them; I wanted to buy something from him and simply googled his phone-number after being told he needs the money paid upfront before delivery (imagine, na today? angry ) and voila!!! Pandora's box is open.

Another red-flag is when the offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is!!!

As always, kindly shine ya eye!!!

Just my 2-cents, as usual, and @texazzpete, I hail oooo cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by mrkels(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
This is 2013, so these guys are still roaming the street as free men? Shame on you nairalanders!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG - How To Interpret / Understand A VIN Report + F. A. Q.s ⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.