Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19272 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2010
Loidee thanks for the input. What do you have to say about ptconsult of a guy? He scammed Nairaland member! And anything that happens to any of our highly respected member happens to everyone of us. What say do you have over this?

Any good contact with EFCC agent? ICPC?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Loidee(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2010
well i don't have any contact in efcc or icpc. you can only arrest someone you know his where about. mayb u shld report the case to efcc n icpc, @ least the pple who paid him money shld have a slip or a teller dey used in payin d money, that shld b enough to trace d dude,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by cooldudeng(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2010
It's very sad to know that people like PT Consult still exist in here, a dump move I must say. I’ve always been a fan of the Auto Section and by God's grace come June my car will arrived from the United States under this same pre-order arrangement, there are still trusted dealers in the house. With that said, I still don't want to be believe it’s  difficult tracking PT Consult since our local banks were involved. All that is needed is the evidence of the transactions, a law enforcement agency like EFCC gets a court order requesting for the account details of the alleged fraudster which the bank can't not refuse to honour according to Bank and other financial Institution Act “BOFIA” the bank has a right to disclose. If the alledge fraudster can't then be reached with the details provided the Bank becomes liable since that's what KYC is all about (Know you customer)

The question remains if the affected parties are ready to retrieve their funds because involving the EFCC is not rocket science. There is an EFCC office at Ikoyi to start with, where complaints can be made.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by showbobo(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2010
cooldudeng:

It's very sad to know that people like PT Consult still exist in here, a dump move I must say. I’ve always been a fan of the Auto Section and by God's grace come June my car will arrived from the United States under this same pre-order arrangement, there are still trusted dealers in the house. With that said, I still don't want to be believe it’s  difficult tracking PT Consult since our local banks were involved. All that is needed is the evidence of the transactions, a law enforcement agency like EFCC gets a court order requesting for the account details of the alleged fraudster which the bank can't not refuse to honour according to Bank and other financial Institution Act “BOFIA” the bank has a right to disclose. If the alledge fraudster can't then be reached with the details provided the Bank becomes liable since that's what KYC is all about (Know you customer)

The question remains if the affected parties are ready to retrieve their funds because involving the EFCC is not rocket science. There is an EFCC office at Ikoyi to start with, where complaints can be made.

You've Spoken Well. . . . . .
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:04am On May 20, 2010
Bewildering!

This guy has a name(s), facebook photos and account numbers yet no progress!

Where are the people that promised to assist in tracking this guy down?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 12:29am On May 20, 2010
^^^^^^

I wonder!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Shock(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2010
wwheelz:

Bewildering!

It seems everybody got tired when the initial response to accusations got so mixed up and confusing.

Worse still, busybody didn't help matters at all
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bafams: 1:39am On May 20, 2010
How do we go about this now?i made a deposit via internet banking to a gtb account with all evidence intact.pls pls house lets track this guy.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 4:28am On May 20, 2010
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 5:50am On May 20, 2010
Bafams I really feel for you bro. But as one of our respected posters said, please get to EFCC office and lodge your complains there.

House: Seriously, we have to avoid some folks like plague. Why trading words in this very vital thread?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2010
wwheelz:

Bewildering!

it's no surprise at all. just goes to show what kind of country we live in.

our law enforcement agencies are all engrossed in collecting 50 naira egunje at road blocks.
no intelligence gathering, no professionalism, no nothing!  sad
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by btlasisi(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2010
[b]My heartfelt sympathy to Nairalanders who are victims of PTConsult scams.

Do we really have a clear case of fraud against this young man?
YES

Who are the victims?
Letustalk was swindled 50,000 naira paid to OMINIRA OMOYELE GTB account
rawe45 was swindled 1.58 Million naira paid to AWOKOYA BUKOLA C Intercontinental account
BAFAMS was swindled 500,000 naira paid to OGWUCHE FIDELIS GTB account

How can we apprehend this fraudster and his cohort  collaborators before they  unleash terror on another Nairalanders or Nigerians?

[color=#990000]Let the victims use their real names to write petition to EFCC with the details of their transaction using the link below
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=32

My advise to others:-
Beware of likes of PTconsult in the house and raise alarm if you suspect any while you allow the fellow to deffend himself with enough proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Let all the immature breast sucking teenagers in the house keep their mouth shut next time serious matters like this is raised or contribute positively instead of derailing the thread with their foul mouth.

Thanks all [/b]
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 3:11pm On May 20, 2010
George_D:

busy body,
i'm still thinking about your proposal. meanwhile lets meet at the back of eko hotels so we can talk things over. copy that? wink

Hang on, from my record you are supposed to own Eko Hotel so we should be meeting in the lobby not at the dingy rat-infested back embarassed I need to go through my e-harem inventory again, something is not right, I have never miscalculated my future pension fund before angry And hope you are not gonna be telling me you don't own those six oil block angry angry tongue

wwheelz:

Bewildering!

Ignore the wails of these village idiots, not every investigator would employ the modus operandi of Onwan, who needs some flunky to mop his sweat with an hanky and praise him and rain accolade on him for every one post he makes. . .

And if only they can employ a bit of common sense, they should realise that it is not every case that needs be dealt with in the open. I know enough to know 3/4 people as well as professionals, relentlessly working on this case and and how far they have progressed and they are selflessly bending over backwards to make sure justice is served lipsrsealed Or how else do you think those details of the culprit is being obtained wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The only clog in the wheel is that some of the "victims" need to pick calls/respond to mails pretty fast, and if they can't because they are busy, should appoint someone to do so cool

[s]not condoning con artists and armed robbers as such, but he is so young, guess he is a victim of circumstances undecided Nigeria go better cry [/s]
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Madukaele(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2010
i belive the victims of the fruad and those willing to help should exchange numbers, how can u track someone in and comunicate in an open forum like dis. d frauds will read it and get there plan b before you guys trace them. ICPC can not help, it is EFCC job, i worked with ICPC i know the kind of job the do.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2010
busy body,
take it easy ooooo don't let the whole world know say we dey jolly together naaaa! grin

btlasisi,
you've to tone down on that rhetoric of yours. be reminded that you could get flaged for spam
with such uncontrolled outbursts and when that happens, you know what that means? ban! grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by cooldudeng(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2010
bafams:

How do we go about this now?i made a deposit via internet banking to a gtb account with all evidence intact.pls pls house lets track this guy.

You can visit GTBank Awolowo road, Ikoyi ask for "Syscon dept" to logde you complaints. The EFCC office is on thesame road as well (15A Awolowo road, Ikoyi).
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by babslepe: 6:49pm On May 20, 2010
my fellow nairalanders i have been following this thread for a while here is what i advised rawe and bafams not to wait for anyone it is very easy to apprehend this pt consult guy first invovle the police then you can work up to the bank and ask about activities of these accounts and the last time withdrawals were made and at what branch then go to the branch and their cctv would be rolled back to the date of the last withdrawal then we can get the real picture of bukola c awokoya and fidelis which would help a long way also for their present locations if these accounts have atm the banks can also check points of withdrawal via atm and go there roll back the cam and we get the pictures needed and once the area ids scrutized very well i believe we have ptconsult and we have marrowed our search to a particular location not just searching at large .
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bafams: 11:29pm On May 20, 2010
thanks all,we will be on move.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 3:53am On May 21, 2010
Thanks EVeryone,

On the Move! just needed to keep some things off this forum 'cos i know the PTCONSULT is still on here!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by texazzpete(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2010
You people are being pathetic.
People have provided Solid Info for you to work with. You have his real name, his photos and an approximate idea of where he resides and yet you do nothing but bicker?!

Go after this fellow, smoke him out and destroy him.

Report this to the police/EFCC. Grease a few palms and then apply the coup de grace: pay for advert space and have his face placed as a Wanted man in at least two high profile newspapers. Use the clearest, best photo you can find. State his real name and his approximate location.

You don't hunt a jackal with popcorn, stop thinking about finding him and start thinking about how you'll grind this thief into the dirt.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by chinesedoll(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2010
texazzpete:

You people are being pathetic.
People have provided Solid Info for you to work with. You have his real name, his photos and an approximate idea of where he resides and yet you do nothing but bicker?!

Go after this fellow, smoke him out and destroy him.

Report this to the police/EFCC. Grease a few palms and then apply the coup de grace: pay for advert space and have his face placed as a Wanted man in at least two high profile newspapers. Use the clearest, best photo you can find. State his real name and his approximate location.

[size=14pt]You don't hunt a jackal with popcorn, stop thinking about finding him and start thinking about how you'll grind this thief into the dirt.
[/size]

PERIOD.!!!!!!!,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by zylkenny(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2010
what's d latest on this? Its bn 2days since d last post. Has d young man been apprehended or have those involved decided to take this off d open 4obvious reasons?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2010
looks like pt consults is riggling himself free of this one as the fire of interest is dying gradually. sad
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2010
rawe45:

Thanks EVeryone,

On the Move! just needed to keep some things off this forum 'cos i know the PTCONSULT is still on here!

Ok.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Shock(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2010
any update?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 12:01pm On May 26, 2010
rawe45:

Thanks EVeryone,

[size=18pt]On the Move! just needed to keep some things off this forum 'cos i know the PTCONSULT is still on here[/size]

cool

Madukaele:

i belive the victims of the fruad and those willing to help should exchange numbers, [size=18pt]how can u track someone in and comunicate in an open forum like dis. d frauds will read it and get there plan b before you guys trace them[/size]. ICPC can not help, it is EFCC job, i worked with ICPC i know the kind of job the do.

cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2010
and so once again, pt consults goes scot free with 1.2m to boot! angry
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 12:48pm On May 26, 2010
George_D:

and so once again, pt consults goes scot free with 1.2m to boot! angry

Another N1.2m shocked shocked shocked Where, how, when, who?

N2m + N1.2m = N3.2m
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2010
oh, ok. 3.2m! na wao! i was even downplaying the heist! shocked
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2010
George_D:

oh, ok. 3.2m! na wao! i was even downplaying the heist! shocked

Who else did Ptconsults angry  duped (additional N1.2m) ?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by UnbanME(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2010
This PTConsult is a big time crook 419.

PTconsult was last active on the 19/5/10 (last week )using another ID "FREDIKO"

With this user ID "frediko" he was looking to buy:-

frediko:

pls i nid a toks range rover 2008 with a SUPER CHARGE TURBO ENGINE, wat price can it go for, my budget is 6m, do call me on 07036678911 or mail me on fredoyeks@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG - How To Interpret / Understand A VIN Report + F. A. Q.s ⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.