Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo (20430 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by donqx: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
oh
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by oyetunder(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
he embarked on a mission that would have made him to follow his mother instanta.
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
who says he must bury his mother? just dump the dead body in the ground and that's it. Afterall the dead body wll not notice, it's dead!
No one should be put on so much pressure to the extent of stealing just to bury their dead mother.

For those of you who are supporting the thief, what about the owner of the Bike? he has a mother too to look After.

The thieve should be buried alive with his mother, it seems he loves his mother's dead body so much to the that extent.

I ve told my children when i die just sell my body parts and use the money To party and smoke ganja grin it's not like i am going to need them or even notice, it's a dead body!
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Martin0(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
who says he must bury his mother? just dump the dead body in the ground and that's it. Afterall the dead body wll not notice, it's dead!
No one should be put on so much pressure to the extent of stealing just to bury their dead mother.

For those of you who are supporting the thief, what about the owner of the Bike? he has a mother too to look After.

The thieve should be buried alive with his mother, it seems he loves his mother's dead body so much to the that extent.

I ve told my children when i die just sell my body parts and use the money To party and smoke ganja grin it's not like i am going to need them or even notice, it's a dead body!

pastor gypsy I greet u oogrin ur children should get a gun then and blow off your brainsgrin
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Martin0:

pastor gypsy I greet u oogrin ur children should get a gun then and blow off your brainsgrin
well... if that's what they want, i can't stop them grin so you thinks it's okay for people to steal from you just so they can afford to bury their mother?
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
well... if that's what they want, i can't stop them grin so you thinks it's okay for people to steal from you just so they can afford to bury their mother?

Na wa ooo it not a good idea sha just bury in a low key simple
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Mitchsin(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man identified as Mr. Osondu popularly known as 'Onya Mechanic' was caught after dismantling a stolen motorcycle which he intended to sell and use the money for his mothers burial in Ibagwa-Ani area of Nsukka, Enugu state.

The man was nabbed by members of Omaka vigilante team as he revealed to them during interrogation that he committed the act because of his mother's burial.

He was paraded round the town as he was forced to carry the remaining part of the scattered motorcycle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/thief-caught-dismantling-motorcycle-sell-mothers-burial-photo.html

I'm speechless
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo it not a good idea sha just bury in a low key simple
i don't care! i am going to live a good life. why would my dead body care if it's buried low key?
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by alizma: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
velai:
Just yesterday, I met a guy who once picked my pocket in 2014. Nna eeh, his present condition made me almost shouted " thunder fire Bubu ".

So I approached him and said to him; "guy this one wey you be like this, you no see phone steal again?" I did not even wait for him to give me a reply before I walked away.

Many people are trying to justify this man's action just because he was trying to raise money for his mother's burial. But me, I think that a thief will always be a thief. Since mama don die and money no dey, him for bury the woman and go work for money. when he makes enough money he can now do the burial ceremonies.
my question to those trying to justify his action is whether the man's late mother will be happy to know that his son has result to stealing to raise money for her burial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
i don't care! i am going to live a good life. why would my dead body care if it's buried low key?

yes oooo
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by focus7: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
I know he must be an igbo man, once it is a crime related story the first suspect to come to mind is an igbo.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by thegreencoal: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
F Latinos!!! grin grin grin
Re: Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo by globatop: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I feel so partial now.
I wish I could ask them to pardon him since he did it for the love of his mom.

Mothers deserve all the sacrifices possible because without our mothers we are nothing.

We owe our existence to them.

Will his mother eat from whatever he uses the money to buy? It would have been better if the proceeds was to feed or treat his mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) / NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA / Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.