Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl (3494 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Pearl05(f): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2018
He messed up, but please don't kill him yet. Why will people be prescribing medications for individual whom you knew nothing about his medical history? OP, don't listen to all these quarks. Ampiclox, ciprotab and doxcicyline? For one person?

If you haven't died by now, and the symptoms are still there, go to hospital for proper diagnosis.

Even if you feel better now, still go for test.

Say No to Pre-martial sex. But as a weak fellow, Try A B C

A....Abstain from sexual intercourse
B....Be faithful to one partner
C.....Condom
Do A by all means but if you can't then B is your BAe where B is beyond you, C should be your best ally .

GOODLUCK
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Horlaidex:

If you ain't sure, you can get ampiclox and ciprotab at the pharmacy. I used to take that after unprotected sex.

Bro the ampiclox and ciprotab how long I go take am
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

Bro the ampiclox and ciprotab how long I go take am

Take the Ciprotab with Doxycyclean and not Ampliclox (Ampiclox is not as effective as Doxycycline for treating things like Gonorrhea et al. How many times will you be advised?

Then go do the test like I earlier advised.

The Doxycycline is to be taken like this: 1 tablet 3 times a day while the Ciprotab is one tablet twice a day

These drugs are just to halt the spread or ease the pains until you get your proper diagnosis from a lab test of whatever STD you've contracted
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Take the Ciprotab with Doxycyclean and not Ampliclox (Ampiclox is not as effective as Doxycycline for treating things like Gonorrhea et al. How many times will you be advised?

Then go do the test like I earlier advised.

The Doxycycline is to be taken like this: 1 tablet 3 times a day while the Ciprotab is one tablet twice a day

These drugs are just to halt the spread or ease the pains until you get your proper diagnosis from a lab test of whatever STD you've contracted

Hmm Okay mehn me know say I nor really contract any deadly shit sha. Will go do test
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

Hmm Okay mehn me know say I nor really contract any deadly shit sha. Will go do test

You will be ok bro. But please next time no matter how the babe fine reach, no straff any babe without condom. Sick people full everywhere
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You will be ok bro. But please next time no matter how the babe fine reach, no straff any babe without condom. Sick people full everywhere

Yeah bro but mehn na my close female friend carry her come give me o say she they lonely and she need guy, base on she never sex since and the way she they do when we sit down together for the bar mehn i code say she want the thing so I come use brain touch her laps and she Nor do anything she wear tight short skirt and very fair and beautiful, na once I tell her say make we go one hotel go chill together she say Okay, thought of condom escape my mind as we enter the room, choi ni do me this one so
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

Yeah bro but mehn na my close female friend carry her come give me o say she they lonely and she need guy, base on she never sex since and the way she they do when we sit down together for the bar mehn i code say she want the thing so I come use brain touch her laps and she Nor do anything she wear tight short skirt and very fair and beautiful, na once I tell her say make we go one hotel go chill together she say Okay, thought of condom escape my mind as we enter the room, choi ni do me this one so

Men forget these girls. Na so many many many years ago when I was still an undergraduate, there was one very fine chick in Economics & Statistics (finest girl in the Social Sciences faculty in Uniben), I did a lot to get this babe. I ended up straffing her without a CD and guess what? She gave me STD. So just be careful. Trust no woman. They fvck anyhow these days

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

Yeah I didn't use CD cry bro like which kind STD you think? What do I do about it, which drugs I fit take??
You had sex with someone you just met without protection.

You are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by don4real18(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
You slept with a babe that has a spiritual hubby grin
The headache na just preamble, it will soon turn to body pain. Just kidding though, I think you need rest.. Take lots of water as well

1 Like

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by don4real18(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

How you take know? HIV no dey show for face

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Herdsmen: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Check your BP..

IF the ache is from the back of your head..
See your doc.. you've got BP..

No drugs till you see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by darlingnuel(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Pearl05:
That's how they go about spreading HIV. So sex is like drinking water that you meet someone today , had sex with her to cap it up without protection.

I know you don't value your life but what about your family?
It's really crazy how sexual urge would numb people's sense of reasoning and good judgement. PEOPLE! HIV is fuc.king real! I've seen it's victims. You aint ever the same once infected. When you live with this consciousness, you'd even 'think twice' before sleeping with your legally married spouse. Few minutes of pleasure could rot you into the grave. Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

Yeah I didn't use CD cry bro like which kind STD you think? What do I do about it, which drugs I fit take??
end time children, u jst met the girl today and u had sex with her without protection....

so guys are not even from this planet.. i can't even have sex with a lady that is nt my gf talkless of having it without protection....

u have nt only been infected with s.t.i and s.t.d bt i am also sure that she had exchanged ur glory....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kenshinmunac:
Please guys I just had sex with a girl I met today not quite long, she is a friend of my female friend, met her today we had a couple of drinks, she was hot, I was hot and we both decided to have sex since the emotional connection was there.

After the sex guys I have been having terrible pain in the right part of my head and terrible abdominal pain, as I type i'm stil in pains, took Panadol but no solution yet.... Abeg make una help
how ur health now bro? and perphs do you pay the girl or u just free bang her?
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by ADRIAN88(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Neegah please get yourself to the nearest clinic/pharmacy/hospital and get a proper check, tell whoever exactly what happened, (I mean exactly; no CDs, blah-blah, etc), run the necessary tests, and let them do their gaddam job. You're not the first nor last to bleep unprotected so relax your mind.

PS- You'd be doing yourself a huge favour by abstaining, wanking if necessary, or using a freaking condom when next u feel the urge. Dont die for nothing please.
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2018
adetoroamos:
how ur health now bro? and perphs do you pay the girl or u just free bang her?
.. I'm okay now bro. Na free sex before o
Re: Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl by AussiePlayboy(f): 5:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Kenshinmunac:

She will be pregnant from the precum since you didn't use protection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Masturbates More? Male Or Female? / THIS IS The Man Who Made That Statement That Changed Everything I Do Now... Pic / Man Records Girlfriend Being R*ped By Friends And Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.