Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (57433 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Antwood: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by spartacus11(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yuneehk:
She's beautiful, and they look happy. Congratulations to them

Can we look happy together
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nathdoug(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
shutup ur mouth the bride is ugly cheesy
lolzz..the groom nkor?
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Kylekent59: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
the bride so ugly she is looking like Karen of big brother very ugly looking thing

Must you vilify. When it's your turn, expect more hate comments

2 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nathdoug:
lolzz..the groom nkor?
the groom fyne pass the babe na u self u no see am
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kylekent59:

Must you vilify. When it's your turn, expect more hate comments
but she is ugly na ,do u want me to say she is beautiful wen she is not?
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by debolayinka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
lol waiting u wan carry am do cheesy
No fear na, just send it.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:
No fear na, just send it.
haha so dat u go do her love potion. cheesy
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Corper marry corper dem go born wetin?....cheesy. Anyway congrats to dem.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by debolayinka(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
haha so dat u go do her love potion. cheesy
I suspect you. You should probably have done that before. You know it takes one to know one.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:

I suspect you. You should probably have done that before. You know it takes one to know one.
indeed I have u know she is frm Colombia I can't looks her. na juju na sure pass, I can't date this Nigerian cheap women.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Tobycharles: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
the bride so ugly she is looking like Karen of big brother very ugly looking thing

Pls put up ur pix

2 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Zeeony: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

How handsome are you? One day you'll have a daughter

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who is set to wed her sweetheart of four years have hailed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and here's why. The lady identified as Fedoje Bridget Fedobee revealed she met her fiance, Usman Okai Austin in Keffi four years ago during their one year mandatory NYSC programme.

The lady who just concluded her introduction recently took to Facebook to share the below words ahead of their wedding;

Wedding Introduction Btwn the families of Usman Okai Austin and Fedoje Bridget Fedobee It all started in Keffi Garden 4years ago..... Long story.... NYSC I hail thee.. Thanking u all for ur wishes and prayers. May God perfect Wat he has started. To all singles don't judge from a distance, move closer, Listen to ur mind and not d judgement ppl pass on ppl. In all, to God be d Glory. Wedding rings!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nysc-i-hail-thee-lady-set-wed-fiance-met-service-photos.html
She is a well known prostitute! I pity the young unsuspecting man
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Buhari2019: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
Show your sisters.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by bigblackbooty(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
I think you're just looking for attention.... Small rat

2 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

She does look like Karen but she is very far from ugly
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by IME1: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Happy married life

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by shadrach77: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
The groom looks like the vice president wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by favourmic(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

Can we see ur sister or mother pics before u talking shit

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
Just look who is talking

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Yahami(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Austin Okai, Gov. Yahaya Bello's nightmare congrats I hope this lady will not distract you from putting Bello on his toes
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by larrysiku20(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
very immature comment, can imagine what beast like you look.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Akalia(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
The lady looks so mature but the man is so old shocked like real old lipsrsealed
Na your type dey become second wife after your sugar daddy don impregnant you. You call a young man, full of life old? He relatively looks younger than his wife.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by biacan(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akalia:
Na your type dey become second wife after your sugar daddy don impregnant you. You call a young man, full of life old? He relatively looks younger than his wife.
Old man spotted cool
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
The lady looks so mature but the man is so old shocked like real old lipsrsealed
Biacan!!!!! I hail thee.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
spartacus11:

Can we look happy together
Oh baby kiss
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by naijafella(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

Why e dey pain you like dis na? De babe deprive you of her honeypot ne?
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

She is a well known prostitute! I pity the young unsuspecting man
Yeah the same way i pity ur father for marrying ur wide p*ssy mother ..scavenger, u beta go nd face ur blogging to get small cash to buy vagina tight for ur mother

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by harrijack: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Reli.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.