Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (100041 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by onyokometer: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lesbians are the second best creation of God after man.
See them,she is one of them
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by chizzy161(f): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
I rep Rainbow.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Herrmes: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dearlord:
May I know the reason behind most of us telling the lady to go and shave her armpits?

Should she shave it before engaging in sodonomy?
Or by shaving it will make her pure?
Are you pure?
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Dearlord(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Herrmes:
Are you pure?

I believe you have a problem of simple comprehension.
Bleep off !
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by greysam: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The boyfriend is a weakling that cant get over a heartbreak, his thing is obviously soo small she had to go for a woman instead lol,

later guys here will hyperventilate when a lady reacts in a violent way when the boyfriend cheats whereas a guy will also react immature by releasing sex video, bunch of nonentities
See how you are exposing your identity... Lisbobo everywhere.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lesbians are the second best creation of God after man.

What are you saying egbon
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Essential(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
nextstep:
Sentiments and hypocrisy apart, this is an invasion of privacy, and the boyfriend should be reprimanded. The video features two consenting adults, without coercion, and was released without permission. It's this invasion of privacy we should be focused on, please.

gay in support of lesbian
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
greysam:
See how you are exposing your identity... Lisbobo everywhere.

what is this one saying
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
SilentBang:
would i be exaggerating if i said 10% of nigerians are Bisexuals/homosexuals....

Cmon its now the new norm.

Maybe 8% of female n 4% of male.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by metroid(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

shocked shocked shocked

da fvck ? Spoilsport, you are! angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
SilentBang:
would i be exaggerating if i said 10% of nigerians are Bisexuals/homosexuals....

Cmon its now the new norm.
Bros una welldone
Where u get your facts from. just tell us u be Homo or Bi-sexual we go understand.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by SilentBang(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
tamethem:

Bros una welldone
Where u get your facts from. just tell us u be Homo or Bi-sexual we go understand.

For something happening right under your nose, you are asking for facts... Try to be aware of your environment, wont be surprised if you asked me for facts that Biafrans are Majorly of IBO origin.

Oga goodnite abeg.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Herrmes: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Dearlord:

I believe you have a problem of simple comprehension.
Bleep off !
Hmm, that goes for you too.
Re: Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React by Evangkatsoulis: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Where d video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.