Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bit Confused, Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bit Confused, Advice Needed (1259 Views)

Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused / Confused..... Advice Needed / I Am Just Confused, Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, got some issues bothering me for a while now and decided to pour out today..

I have a boyfriend I'm very much in love with but i'm thinking he doesn't know what he really wants, we've been together for 2years now..

There's this girl he used to date way back , let's call her Mims, and my bf Dave..
Dave told me he broke up with Mims already and they were no longer in talking terms, good and fine but I think he's lying to me, his phone call history shows they've been in touch but he tells me otherwise, bumped into Mims today putting on Dave's shirt!! The one I love wearing whenever i'm at Dave's place, I can't precisely say its coincidental or it's exactly what i'm thinking, I'm not the kind of girl to invade my bf's privacy(showing up without being invited) so I can't really go see what's going on for myself, this Mims is the same girl he always curses and swear never to have anything with till he dies, I'm a lot confused and can't figure out what's going on.

That apart, I don't like my bf's kid sister one tiny bit, she's sort of odd, always giving me some killer stare I don't like, dunno how to tell my bf I don't like the way his sis looks at me whenever I come around , usually love it when i come around and she's not home, but each time she returns , I feel very uncomfortable, sometimes, she hisses, complains about irrelevant things and most times, I feel like slapping her ,just usually have to tame my temper and its getting really hard, things are not going quite well for Dave and I wanna be always there for him but I don't like his sister! and the feeling I have that he could be cheating on me with Mims makes me want to break up with him but I don't want anybody accusing me of leaving when things took a U-turn..

The advice I need now is .. should I kill the insecurity? Tolerate his sister ? or just let go of him?
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by donstan18: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
About your boyfriend and his ex : If truly you saw her number in his call history and also saw her wearing his shirt which happens to be your favorite, then know something must be wrong. I'll advice you to talk and discuss with him on what you saw, while discussing it, strike a psychological observation to his reactions, also do well not to forget that he's only your boyfriend, not your husband, so that you won't start fighting for him.

About his sister : Possibly his sister likes his Ex and sees you as the reason for their break up, hence prompting such attitude towards you. I doubt if you can do anything about this, it can only be healed with time, so tolerate her.

About your boyfriend's financial challenges : Kindly support him and be there for him, if he was loyal and kind to you when he was doing well.

In total, kill 80% of your insecurity, every partner needs some atom of insecurity in any relationship.

Tolerate his sister, that's one of the sacrifices you'v got to do.

Don't let go of him till you confirm his relationship with his ex.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Talk To Your Bobo na... Tell Him You Dont Share... He Can Go His Way If He Will Be A cheat
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Talk To Your Bobo na... Tell Him You Dont Share... He Can Go His Way If He Will Be A cheat

sharing with a random girl is not a problem, but Mims in particular? Hell No! She's his first love and they were at the point of getting married before the split , I feel threatened .
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Khallyella(f): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Try getting close to his sis, she could be jealous of you, who knows? Initiate conversations and sturv..

Bout mims, Erm, just chillax , he could be collecting 'PENSION' from her hehe, Screwing after break up..
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

Men & their lies are like 5&6 ... There is always this 3rd party who are willing to break the relationship...

But ofcurs, always tell ur man that the last laugh will always be YOURS...
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by donstan18: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
Wida?
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Khallyella(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:
About your boyfriend and his ex : If truly you saw her number in his call history and also saw her wearing his shirt which happens to be your favorite, then know something must be wrong. I'll advice you to talk and discuss with him on what you saw, while discussing it, strike a psychological observation to his reactions, also do well not to forget that he's only your boyfriend, not your husband, so that you won't start fighting for him.

About his sister : Possibly his sister likes his Ex and sees you as the reason for their break up, hence prompting such attitude towards you. I doubt if you can do anything about this, it can only be healed with time, so tolerate her.

About your boyfriend's financial challenges : Kindly support him and be there for him, if he was loyal and kind to you when he was doing well.

In total, kill 80% of your insecurity, every partner needs some atom of insecurity in any relationship.

Goodluck

This should do the trick.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Talking to ur bf about mims is the best option now, express ur worries in a heart to heart conversation.
As for the sister, just depress ur anger towards her and try if friendship is possible.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Relationship sef
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Rebound Girlfriend!

Lol... I don't know how to put this without hurting you,but i have to let you know that you are yet to meet your Man. Your boyfriend is still very much into his ex (if i were you,i wouldn't call her that),She's very current and still on the radar.

But then all hope isnt lost,just maybe the reason for their breakup is irreversible (maybe health or parental consent) So you might end up with the guy but one thing is certain,you will never have his heart.

Talk to your boyfriend,plead with him to be truthful and honest with you.Promise to understand him,that will prompt him to open up to you. Present yourself vulnerable and pitiful,cry if need be,it will make him sober and regretful.But you must be ready for the truth.. You two might break up,but that will be better than living in sorrow and you wouldn't be blamed for leaving. Break up will be a mutual agreement . I wish you luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mytth:

sharing with a random girl is not a problem, but Mims in particular? Hell No! She's his first love and they were at the point of getting married before the split , I feel threatened .

How old is this kid sis?
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The Rebound Girlfriend!

Lol... I don't know how to put this without hurting you,but i have to let you know that you are yet to meet your Man. Your boyfriend is still very much into his ex (if i were you,i wouldn't call her that),She's very current and still on the radar.

But then all hope isnt lost,just maybe the reason for their breakup is irreversible (maybe health or parental consent) So you might end up with the guy but one thing is certain,you will never have his heart.

Talk to your boyfriend,plead with him to be truthful and honest with you.Promise to understand him,that will prompt him to open up to you. Present yourself vulnerable and pitiful,cry if need be,it will make him sober and regretful.But you must be ready for the truth.. You two might break up,but that will be better than living in sorrow and you wouldn't be blamed for leaving. Break up will be a mutual agreement . I wish you luck.

Truth. I can totally relate to this.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Rebound Girlfriend - so true cheesy

being guilty of that lots of times cheesy
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Truth. I can totally relate to this.
Lol... Nothing hurts than being one smiley
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Jamieb(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
You guy is still with and knacking the ex. You are an option and you need to go visit him one f these days . Just tell him you came to do something within the neighbourhood and decide to check up on him. Babe, do the needful now so the guy doesn't end up wasting your time
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by BabyApple(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Khallyella:
Try getting close to his sis, she could be jealous of you, who knows? Initiate conversations and sturv..

Bout mims, Erm, just chillax , he could be collecting 'PENSION' from her hehe, Screwing after break up..
where have you been all these days
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Goodluck

Thanks a lot hun.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

How old is this kid sis?

Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The Rebound Girlfriend!

I just did and he denied it ,pushed everything on me and made it look like it's all my fault .
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mytth:

She isn't a kid at all. She surely has a reason why she's being like that with you. Try to look past it...befriend her. Don't outdo her in the malice/odd attitude business.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Mytth: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

She isn't a kid at all. She surely has a reason why she's being like that with you. Try to look past it...befriend her. Don't outdo her in the malice/odd attitude business.

yeah, tried befriending her, she'll just act friendly one moment and the next ,she's off .

1 Like

Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Mytth:

yeah, tried befriending her, she'll just act friendly one moment and the next ,she's off .

Lol. Give her a chance to come around. Ignore her like you couldn't care less. You know, make it seem like you got no hard feelings, but yet you just can't pay any attention to her.

She'll be the one trying to mend fences, eventually.
Re: Bit Confused, Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2018
time waits for no one, the earlier you know whats happening behind your back, the better for you.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / Teacher In Trouble After Her Seductive Twerk Video Went Viral: / Swimwear Is An Absolute Accessory Favourite Of Mine - Nigeria Plus Size Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.