Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Confused..... Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused..... Advice Needed (550 Views)

I Am Just Confused, Advice Needed. / Bit Confused, Advice Needed / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused..... Advice Needed by lexotan(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Advice really needed from experienced people/married couples on this....Is God an author of confusion?

When a man is in love with a lady he is dating and want to take it to the next level(marriage). Initially, he did some spiritual checking by submitting the lady's name to a trusted man of God(that has also help people in the past) for prayers and fasting, after some days he was told to go ahead with marriage plans with the lady, that the lady is good.

However, in order for him to be convinced again, he also submitted the lady's name to another man of God which his friend adviced him to cos the other man of God was the one that endorse the friend's wife that he married. But this time around, the friend's man of God rejected the lady's name. Now he is confused, but he really love the lady and really sure they are compatible.

Advice needed please....make una help push am for front page.
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Driggs: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
na that confusion weyn you dey find.. na him you go see

2 Likes

Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Ynix(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexotan:
Advice really needed from experienced people/married couples on this....Is God an author of confusion?

When a man is in love with a lady he is dating and want to take it to the next level(marriage). Initially, he did some spiritual checking by submitting the lady's name to a trusted man of God(that has also help people in the past) for prayers and fasting, after some days he was told to go ahead with marriage plans with the lady, that the lady is good.

However, in order for him to be convinced again, he also submitted the lady's name to another man of God which his friend adviced him to cos the other man of God was the one that endorse the friend's wife that he married. But this time around, the friend's man of God rejected the lady's name. Now he is confused, but he really love the lady and really sure they are compatible.

Advice needed please....make una help push am for front page.
First and foremost it is wrong submitting ladies and guys names to men of God up and down.
The guy should learn to receive the leadings of God by himself, it should not be until time of marriage before any of both parties need to have a good walk with God.
Moreover marriage must also be looked at from the lenses of physical attraction, mental health and capacity, emotional health and financial responsibility.
If you noticed any form of dysfunctionality that will be dentrimental to you don't move on, more than praying shine your eyes. Bible says watch and pray not seeking for prophetic leading for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
This thread dey confuse me.
I read this thread three times but I no still understand.
We go help u push am to the back page.

2 Likes

Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by lexotan(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ynix:

First and foremost it is wrong submitting ladies and guys names to men of God up and down.
The guy should learn to receive the leadings of God by himself, it should not be until time of marriage before any of both parties need to have a good walk with God.
Moreover marriage must also be looked at from the lenses of physical attraction, mental health and capacity, emotional health and financial responsibility.
If you noticed any form of dysfunctionality that will be dentrimental to you don't move on, more than praying shine your eyes. Bible says watch and pray not seeking for prophetic leading for marriage.
God bless you
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by arthorjnr(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ynix:

This is it OP. I wish i could 'like' this multiplf times.
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by lexotan(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Doja2000:
This thread dey confuse me.
I read this thread three times but I no still understand.
We go help u push am to the back page.
Summarize.... submitting the lady's name to two different man of God, one said YES, the other said NO.
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by yomi007k(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't believe in Nigerian Men of God...I would rather speak with a Buddhist Monk.

My sense of judgement is far better than theirs. They were created for people who have difficulty using their brains.
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by lexotan(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
yomi007k:
I don't believe in Nigerian Men of God...I would rather speak with a Buddhist Monk.

My sense of judgement is far better than theirs. They were created for people who have difficulty using their brains.
grin grin
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Ynix(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexotan:

God bless you
amen and you too, thanks
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexotan:

Summarize.... submitting the lady's name to two different man of God, one said YES, the other said NO.

A man of God can't decide whether he should marry her or not. He knows his woman more than those men of God. undecided
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
why must you hand over her name to a man of God
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexotan:

Oh..... Na now I understand cheesy
He should marry her joor.
Those men of God stuffs are just bullsh!t.
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Op Are they not in relationship abi they just newly known each other??

Cus they must be cohabiting and observing one's character and ya mentioned that they're compatible!!

Naija pastor's na hustler's they need's money To survive(just bribe am and see turn-around)

E be things..
Re: Confused..... Advice Needed by FanOfMyself: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Let me teach some of us what we don't know.
1. God doesn't give a man a wife. The Bible said "he that findeth a good wife, findeth a good thing". A man should find his wife.
2. From the above, you have to be spiritual (in Christ) for you to know the kind of woman you are marrying. Some of them have link with negative spirits ( including men), some of them have been used by Yahoo boys... and so on.
This is why you need to have an actual relationship with your Creator (you don't need any pastor for this)
3. Correct me if I am wrong, the only man whom God gave a wife was Adam. Now when the wife whom God gave to Adam caused him to sin and brought about his downfall, the same Adam judged God by telling God " it is the woman that you gave to me that caused me sin, she gave me the fruit"
4. But God has given us instructions on how and where to find a good wife.
If you read the book of Genesis, God instructions to the " sons of God (those who of righteous spirit)" not to marry the"daughters of man(those from the"other side")". But when the"sons of God" saw that the daughters of men were fair (beautiful), they lusted after them and started to marry them and the gave birth "giants (by interpretation meaning wicked men, who did evil)". Now this was during the time of the Noah ( the patriarch, like Abraham), but Noah as a son of God didn't disobey the instruction given and didn't marry from the daughters of men.( That's why he was the only righteous man in his time). Let me digress, "Righteousness of God to us is our ability to keep to his instructions".

(1) (Reply)

Never Use A New Relationship To Heal Your Broken Heart ! / For The Lady Who Said Nigerian Women Are Poor Cooks / Yoruba Lady Rejected A Man Proposal Because She Said His Penis Was Small:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.