Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) (9324 Views)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:

take your gayass outta my mention.f00l
Keep sucking rotten pussy of your fellow woman but leave man woman issue alone. This is not a thread for lesbians. When we want to talk about lesbians we will call you, asswipe!

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
this whole story is just born out of jealousy..you are not yet married oo,you don't know where your own wife is coming from.If you claim to know all the runs babe for back gate,then I guess you must be one of the runs guys and cultist that drive people's phone. I don't blame you though.Mr investigator oshi.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Waitin come be your own/gain for all these story wey you just narrate
his gain and our gain is that he is telling us the truth....

deceit goes with darkness while truth goes with light

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Keep sucking rotten pussy of your fellow woman but leave man woman issue alone. This is not a thread for lesbians. When we want to talk about lesbians we will call you, asswipe!
I guess that's how your sisters suck each others pussy everyday in your very before that you grew up thinking that every girl is like your sister.thunder scatter you and your stupid sisters for having such mindset.onye ara
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I will never get off your mention until you receive some sense which you are seriously lacking cheesy grin

You know everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege grin.

I would insult you back but Mother Nature has already done such a fine job, I just couldn't compete. cheesy grin

Please do all of us a lot of good and get da fvck off this thread angry

You are too small to order me
Keep mentioning me,at least you go day keep me company...Bush dog
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:
this whole story is just born out of jealousy..you are not yet married oo,you don't know where your own wife is coming from.If you claim to know all the runs babe for back gate,then I guess you must be one of the runs guys and cultist that drive people's phone. I don't blame you though.Mr investigator oshi.
just take a look at yourself.... if you leave by deceit you will hate what OP has written.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by sukar886: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
gbem gbem....holy moses!!!! I saw Nancy on the list hope she is not my own nancy ,infact my fiancée in imsu

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:

I guess that's how your sisters suck each others pussy everyday in your very before that you grew up thinking that every girl is like your sister.thunder scatter you and your stupid sisters for having such mindset.onye ara
This is not a thread for lesbians, check the topic again.

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Fourwinds:
just take a look at yourself.... if you leave by deceit you will hate what OP has written.... nonsense
he's just jealous of his fellow man.,how can he claim to know such if his hands are clean...he must be among those bad boys that drive phones in IMSU. stupid cultist
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
You are not a man
You are a weakling

I've not seen a man that talks as much as a woman...Chatterbox
I don't know why you keep on revealing people's past/story...What's your gain....
are you afraid of your past....I'm not afraid of mine....

when you are about to marry you should confidently tell you partner who you are and what you were....

but I see people terrified when it gets to that point....

where I work , it is truth that has kept me there till date...after all I have a boss who don't like my face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

This is not a thread for lesbians, check the topic again.

neither is it a thread for stupid gayass demons.you jumped on my mention like a foolish tse tse fly to mention lesbian like that's what you live for...
I don't know why guys from lesbian homes think that every girl is like their subhuman sisters that can't stay without licking their rotten pussy. ezi ohia.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:

he's just jealous of his fellow man.,how can he claim to know such if his hands are clean...he must be among those bad boys that drive phones in IMSU. stupid cultist
well...my advice to girls is always live decently....it pays

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol.... The guy probably toasted the girl and she shunned him.
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Fourwinds:
well...my advice to girls is always live decently....it pays

and your advice to guys that patronize such girls nko??
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol.... The guy probably toasted the girl and she shunned him.
don't mind the pained a$$ cultist.
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are too small to order me
Keep mentioning me,at least you go day keep me company...Bush dog

Driving back home from work. Will attend to you when I get home
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
mexyk:
Jobless people that don't know what to do with their time. What gains to spoil another's name to make you feel good. Smh oga investigator undecided
what she has done ,is it good...

the same way a teacher warns a student to read but the lazy child who refuse to heed warning record failure ...

are you telling me that girl wasn't advice to live a decent life before heading to university now this is the consequences

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:

and your advice to guys that patronize such girls nko??
let me ask you a question...

if I don't go to drinking joint to buy beer, how will police me there and arrest me?

you are looking at the guys.... have you done your part well?

I have never be arrested by the police because I try to do my own bit and God does the rest

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by ades0la(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Smh...to what end? undecided angry
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Preshy561:

neither is it a thread for stupid gayass demons.you jumped on my mention like a foolish tse tse fly to mention lesbian like that's what you live for...
I don't know why guys from lesbian homes think that every girl is like their subhuman sisters that can't stay without licking their rotten pussy. ezi ohia.
For emphasis. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR LESBIANS LIKE YOU!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Where is that MhizzAJ angry
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Adamummya(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
But op what's your business kwanu ? odiegwu o
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Stevengerd(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
You are not a man
You are a weakling

I've not seen a man that talks as much as a woman...Chatterbox
I don't know why you keep on revealing people's past/story...What's your gain....
Try get sense... i remember the poor boy that broke your heart,shebi oni Oun love e, Oun gbe sori bi hat. now he said doesnt see u guys going apart, now you dnt wanna see him again like the card you recharged... I don't wanna start a war, even tho you pushed me to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adamummya:
But op what's your business kwanu ?
odiegwu o

Ashawo or Runs gal should stop being repackaged. Before they settle with an innocent man, they should provide VIN number to check their flood history, accident history or salvage cars.

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by GodIsBiafran: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
OP why are you so pained? Is she ya wife?
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Apina(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Where is that MhizzAJ angry

I don't have your time this night

I will answer you tomorrow

I need to sleep
Bye
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by donstan18: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Is she a lesbian? shocked

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Is she a lesbian? shocked
Yeah!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Ashawo or Runs gal should stop being repackaged. Before they settle with an innocent man, they should provide VIN number to check their flood history, accident history or salvage cars.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by donstan18: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Hahahaha
Back from ban, I guess.
Obviously got banned after bashing amarabae on FP cheesy
Re: IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Back from ban, I guess.

Obviously got banned after bashing amarabae on FP cheesy
How did you know? you be monitoring spirit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / Which Sex Position Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.