Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos (6664 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies With Heavy Tundra’s Set The Internet Ablaze (watch Video) / BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Arelia2021: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
The world is full of possibilities but only if you believe in yourself. Self confidence and determination are the keys to attaining greater heights in life. There are lots of physically impaired individuals out there who face tremendous amount of discrimination and body shaming daily.

Some of them undergo deep depression which usually leads to low self – esteem. Despite all the negative criticism that physically impaired individuals face, some of them have learned to accept nature for who they are to live a fulfilled life.

Meet Fatima Timbo, A 22 – year – old Dwarf who became an internet sensation in 2019 after she shared her graduation pictures on Instagram. Many people were shocked because Fatima didn’t only graduate from the university, she graduated with a first – class degree in accounting.

Growing up, Fatima faced a lot of discrimination in high school. It got to a point where she decided to quit school but she didn’t realize she was a strong young woman. Fatima seems to have beaten all odds to achieve what might seem impossible.

Photos Here: https://toktok9ja.com/female-dwarf-who-graduated-with-first-class-sets-internet-ablaze-with-eye-popping-photos/
TOKTOK9JA
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Demigod22: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Congratulations to her for achieving the great feat, but the caption for the headline is funny though, does one's height have something to do with our brains?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sapiosexual men, please come and carry your wife,don't be a hypocrite try and put your words into action.

1 Like

Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Congrats girl...u are brave and strong...all the best
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by dammie4j(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
100% wife material cheesy We got you baby girl grin
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by dammie4j(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sapiosexual men please come and carry your wife,don't be a hypocrite try and put your words into action

Ehhhmmmm, we don’t mind the good looks as complimentary with the brains tongue

She’s still a spec for some other brothers so no worries grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Isokoboy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
A
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fatima Timbo, very fun person to watch on YouTube. Happy she graduated with good grades.
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by ilovebole(f): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....check siggy.
Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by chiiraq802(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ah go use on hand hold this one dey nack, use the other hand dey wait for RPs.

Re: Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.